Author Topic: Negro Slaughters Hispanic Family In Southern California, NWO Media Silent  (Read 678 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dead Man At California Shooting Spree Identified As Shooter

http://news.yahoo.com/dead-man-found-calif-shooting-wearing-armor-213804940.html

This monster murdered a father and his son whom he was trying to shield, and shot every other member of the family. Do you think that if the reverse happened this story would be as unreported as it is now?

Brennanfan

Child murderer Desmond John Moses

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Bill Cosby?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
So Cal is becoming increasingly dangerous every year.    I'm getting sick of it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Bill Cosby?

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that picture. He's like Bill Cosby's evil twin!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
no that's bill's brother.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I do think it's interesing how you can see the diversity totem pole at work here. When it come to certain stories, a Hispanic Southern Califiornia family would be promoted as diverse, etc. but blacks outrank them, so when blacks do something bad to them, then the Hispanics are thrown under the bus. Unfortunately they probably still support Obama although I can't say that for sure.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Blacks are committing a virtual holocaust against whites and other non blacks -- and the leftist media ignores it.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I do think it's interesing how you can see the diversity totem pole at work here. When it come to certain stories, a Hispanic Southern Califiornia family would be promoted as diverse, etc. but blacks outrank them, so when blacks do something bad to them, then the Hispanics are thrown under the bus. Unfortunately they probably still support Obama although I can't say that for sure.

There are whites that support Obama. Self-hating people can come in all races. Many so-called Hispanics are white anyway. Hispanic was invented by the Census Bureau.