Author Topic: Why doesn't ZooTube delete the nazi, and anti-semitic videos?  (Read 2093 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Why doesn't ZooTube delete the nazi, and anti-semitic videos?
« on: February 06, 2009, 09:15:56 AM »
I put the question and ask, why doesn't youtube delete the nazi channels, nazi videos what have much violence etc!! Why doesn't zootube ban those nazis, who threat Jews and making hater videos???  >:( Many people report the nazis, but their channels still alive, WHY?? >:( What can we do against it?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why doesn't ZooTube delete the nazi, and anti-semitic videos?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:08:03 AM »
ZooTube is a Nazi Tube!  >:(
They are Pro Nazi, Pro Islam, Pro Commie!

The opposite is TruthTube!
They are Pro Israel, Pro Jewish, Anti Islam

www.truthtube.tv

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »
Youtube is full of anti-Semitism.  I am a fan of Itzhak Perlman and many of his videos on youtube contain anti-Semitic comments.  His music is far from political, yet people feel the need to post anti-Israel BS.  I'm not sure why the people that post those videos don't approve comments before they're posted.  They just make more work for themselves when they have to go through and delete the garbage later.

Youtube is run by leftists so it's alright to post anti-Semitic garbage on their site.  They encourage it by allowing anti-Israel videos and censoring posts by groups such as the IDF.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »
ZooTube is a Nazi Tube!  >:(
They are Pro Nazi, Pro Islam, Pro Commie!

The opposite is TruthTube!
They are Pro Israel, Pro Jewish, Anti Islam

www.truthtube.tv

Yes! They delete Jewish videos, but they leave there the nazi videos!  >:( The biggest video shares of the nazis and of the muslim terrorists is the YOUTUBE!  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:42:29 PM »
They deleted my anti islam video!! They are nazis and [censored] muslims!! But you can't boycott youtube. It's the biggest video community in the internet.  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »
It's a double standard. They think by allowing those evil videos on there that they are promoting free speech, but by removing Chaim's wonderful videos they say they are removing hate speech even though Chaim's videos have nothing but love in them, for the Jewish people and good values.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:09 PM »
Hate speech??  :laugh:
Sorry... Hamas speechs against Jews and Christians are of corse full of love! They are beautiful  >:(
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 08:01:13 AM by German Kahanist »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »
Sorry... Hamas speechs against Jews and Christians are of corse full of love! They are beautiful  >:(
FUC* YOUTUBE AND ISLAM  >:(

That's why we call it Zootube.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »
FUC* YOUTUBE AND ISLAM  >:(

That's why we call it Zootube.

Or NaziTube, MuslimTube, ScumTube, IslamTube, AllahsTube, MohammedsTube  :laugh:  www.Allah-looks-in-the-tube.com 
Who knows... may Allah delete all the videos! May YouTube is from Hell and Allah view every video and delete pro israel videos

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »
Animals more intelligent than some "people" there... :'(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »
YouTube = IslamTube

TruthTube = Jewish/ChristianTube

I think Truthtube is from Germany. www.truthtube.tv

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
Youtube is full of anti-Semitism.  I am a fan of Itzhak Perlman and many of his videos on youtube contain anti-Semitic comments.  His music is far from political, yet people feel the need to post anti-Israel BS.  I'm not sure why the people that post those videos don't approve comments before they're posted.  They just make more work for themselves when they have to go through and delete the garbage later.

Youtube is run by leftists so it's alright to post anti-Semitic garbage on their site.  They encourage it by allowing anti-Israel videos and censoring posts by groups such as the IDF.

How can you be a fan of his when he loves obama? I saw him on the news when he got back from playing on the 20th of January he was so elated that we finally have a black muslim president he couldn't stop smiling.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »
I put the question and ask, why doesn't youtube delete the nazi channels, nazi videos what have much violence etc!! Why doesn't zootube ban those nazis, who threat Jews and making hater videos???  >:( Many people report the nazis, but their channels still alive, WHY?? >:( What can we do against it?

You raise a valid question.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 06:25:45 PM »

How can you be a fan of his when he loves obama? I saw him on the news when he got back from playing on the 20th of January he was so elated that we finally have a black muslim president he couldn't stop smiling.

I didn't know he was an Obama fan.  I just like the way he plays violin.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »
tHE REASON IS SIMPLE THERE ARE 1 BILLION AND A HALF QURANANIMALS AND THERE ARE ABOUT 13 MILLION JEWS SO OFF COURSE THE QURANANIMALS GET MORE VOTES THEN ISRAEL.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »
Why doesn't ZooTube delete the nazi, and anti-semitic videos?

Because they are disgusting communists and traitors who should be put to death ymachshmo.

I remember Chaim telling how JDL raided a racist radio station with Leeroy Jones, why can't a few good Jews do the same and raid Google. We got an office for those fascists being proposed in South Omaha or La vista, Id be glad to join up. Maybe I could also sing a few tunes like one of them did. Something for these computer nerds Probably go something like this:

Oh I wish I were a Alpha Beta Jock
That is what I truley like to be.
For if I were an Alpha Beta Jock
Id club a dozen computer geeks legally.

Of course we don't need Alpha Beta or any of these big guys. You'd be accompanied by a few big Nebraskans like myself to take care of everything. They'll wish they were back at University getting wedgies from the Alpha Betas before the Kahanists and the Nebraskan boys are through with them.

And for those with Red China sympathies something less moderate and more right wing that would even make Chaim blush.