Author Topic: LOL I laugh when the Muzzes think I am Jewish and then they find out I am not  (Read 877 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I swear it drives them and the Nazi retards crazy! I love it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've made arguments against Palestinians and people have asked if I'm Jewish online and when I tell them no, they always seem confused. lol

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
For them you're worse than Jewish a Zionist. Which is in fact the mark of honour today. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
I've made arguments against Palestinians and people have asked if I'm Jewish online and when I tell them no, they always seem confused. lol

That's because they've been told that all Jews are Zionists and vice versa.  The basic for which lies in antisemitism.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
lol, Even though my zootube name is CatholicJTFer these idiots still think im a jew. IT SAYS CATHOLIC RIGHT IN MY NAME!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They going crazy they don't know how to get rid of me. My page if anyone wants to see has been around for a long time.  And cause of that the also freak out that no one shuts me down. Zootube can't do anything cause I am not violating anything and if they try I will sue them for my free speech violation when so many others use such violant walls.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
They going crazy they don't know how to get rid of me. My page if anyone wants to see has been around for a long time.  And cause of that the also freak out that no one shuts me down. Zootube can't do anything cause I am not violating anything and if they try I will sue them for my free speech violation when so many others use such violant walls.
Still, they made your page inaccessible from Israel and I think many other countries  :'(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
My country blocks every video which even mention a nazi, shitler or fascist words; it's typical stupid censure European style becouse zootube is full of nazi [censored] like "waffen-ss tribute" or thomson songs  anyway and even worst blatant Philistinian or jihadi propagand is not blocked. I don't have idea why MasterWolf1 is.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Yes I get the same reactions  :laugh:

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Haha the fools probably can't even comprehend a non-Jew fighting with the Jews!