Author Topic: Great story about a great woman-> He: "Abort it" - She shot him!  (Read 5249 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great story about a great woman-> He: "Abort it" - She shot him!
« on: February 08, 2009, 08:02:21 PM »
Because she should abort her baby -Pregnant woman shot her lover - now is the woman  (8. month) in front of the court

by DIRK HOEREN

She hides her faces behind a thick folder, under her wide wollen coat curves her baby-belly: Monika D. (39) is pregnant in the eighth month - and she stands in front of the court because of murder! According to the charge she shot the father of her unborn baby - because he wanted the abortion ...

View back: Vallendar (Rhineland-Palitinate), July 2008. Monika D. is new in love – with Siegfried S. (47).

The employee of a security company told her stories about his time in the French Legion Etrangere. They move into Monika D's parants house.

Eight weeks after they met first, Monika D. noticed that she is pregnant. She tells her friend the pregnancy. He answers harshly "Abort it!"

Monika D. is deeply dissapointed. She looks forward to the baby, if necessary she is ready to raise the child alone. After the conflict the couple goes to bed. At 1.30 o' clock in the morning Monika D. awakes and goes to the bath room. As she comes back she sees three weapons that her friend has put on the kitchen table.

He ownes because of his job two alarm pistols and one real. It is a Colt ACP, calibre 45.

Monika D. takes the live arm. "She took the pistol and released from a distance of four meters targeted two bullets that hit the chest and the shoulder. Shortly later Siegfried S. died, so the district attourney of the County Court in Koblenz.

Not until 20 hours later Monika D. called the police. She claimed that burglars have shot Siegfried S. Later during the interrogation she admitted all.

In two weeks the process will be continued. Monika D. stays in prison. She will give birth to her child supposedly in the jail hospital

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/vermischtes/2009/01/16/schwangere-erschiesst-geliebten/und-steht-jetzt-vor-gericht.html

Translation by me  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Great story about a great woman-> He: "Abort it" - She shot him!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »
This story gives really hope. At least a few people have self respect!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
Why is she in prison for murder? If the man were still alive, he should be charged with "attempted murder", it would be like if someone said "kill that person".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 08:09:56 PM »
Why is she in prison for murder? If the man were still alive, he should be charged with "attempted murder", it would be like if someone said "kill that person".

I think she has done the right thing. I agree with you. Every woman has the right to act like this. It is natural and shows dignity.

I think it is a story for Honlo for educational reasons.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »
Thank you for your translation! :clap:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »
The bolschewist German court has sentenced her to twelve years in prison. Pfui to them!  >:(

http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/09/01/29/rlp/t/rzo528141.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »
May G-d bless this woman and avenge her jailers. May both the Aryan Nazi judge who sentenced her to this abominable sentence and the pig who tried to murder his own child (yimach schmam) be blessed with osteosarcoma.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 01:56:43 AM »
This is what all people who support abortions deserve--to be aborted themselves.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
aka Someone Else

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »
Are you kidding me ? She committed murder. Now her child will be taken from her and she lost her freedom. And the murdered didn't try to force her to abortion.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »
Are you kidding me ? She committed murder. Now her child will be taken from her and she lost her freedom. And the murdered didn't try to force her to abortion.

Look Zelhar, I justify her action 100 %. This is real self respect.

Imo you can't murder such kind of "partner".

Look in that case again:

You live with somebody together, you sleep with somebody together and finally he is telling you: Kill your child!

Such a creature doesn't deserve to live. If I would be the judge, I would produce on purpose    procedural errors or worse so that she could go home with her baby.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »
Good to know that she didn't abort the baby, but killing this guy is an overreaction.

She saved one life but destroyed another one when she didn't need to.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 11:03:25 AM »
This boyfriend  was probably a shady character.If he wanted to join the Army he could have Joined the German Army.Why the Foreign Legion he must be hiding something.12 yrs  how can the judge do that?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 11:11:14 AM »
Good to know that she didn't abort the baby, but killing this guy is an overreaction.

2honest, you can't overreact towards this kind of people. This guy has already destroyed his live by his wickedness. The payment for the sin is the death. We know it is true.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »
This boyfriend  was probably a shady character.If he wanted to join the Army he could have Joined the German Army.Why the Foreign Legion he must be hiding something.12 yrs  how can the judge do that?

I guess it was a very bolschewist judge who has no understanding of righteousness.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 11:30:57 AM »
The man was likely a shady person and she must have known that. The woman should have considered what is the best thing for her baby and herself rather than overreact and kill the man because he offended her. It is not her place to be the judge and executioner for the man.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 12:28:50 PM »
I don't really feel bad for the guy, but I think she could have handled it differently... like leave him. 12 years of her life are lost because of this, and she lost her child too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 12:51:22 PM »
I'm glad she exercised her choice to do a post-natal procedure on this scum.

This is the kind of thing that many women face. I've read many stories where their boyfriends or families threaten them in one way or another or even threaten to murder them if they don't have an abortion or the boyfriend or family try to kill the baby themselves.

I bring this up often because I think it's an aspect that the pro-life movement sometimes ignores. Instead of demonizing the women who may be under intense pressure, we should provide many alternatives to abortion and find ways of supporting new mothers as well as safe places they can run to for protection. This has to go hand-in-hand with taking away legal abortion.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »

2honest, you can't overreact towards this kind of people. This guy has already destroyed his live by his wickedness. The payment for the sin is the death. We know it is true.

First of all saving the baby is noble, but saving one life and at the same time killing another is a contradiction.
We don't know anything about him except that he wanted her to abort which is sad, but he didn't actually take away the baby's life. To call for his death is a little early especially since people are able to turn around and regret past immoral behaviour.

At the end of the day it is God who judges, so to kill this guy is in my view like a preepmtive judgement.

Last but not least: What about Exodus 20, 13?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »

First of all saving the baby is noble, but saving one life and at the same time killing another is a contradiction.
We don't know anything about him except that he wanted her to abort which is sad, but he didn't actually take away the baby's life. To call for his death is a little early especially since people are able to turn around and regret past immoral behaviour.

At the end of the day it is G-d who judges, so to kill this guy is in my view like a preepmtive judgement.

2honest in my oppinion evil people have no rights. They have even not the right to live.

It is clear, that Exodus 20,13 didn't mean taking a life in general.

Otherwise the different death punishments in the law given in Sinai would contradict the Thora.

This is obviously not true. Of cause god punishes in this world and in the next, but there is imo nothing wrong with her actions. He brought the punishment to himselve.

This kind of people are vermins and to kill them is likewise with putting a    root vole trap in your garden.  :)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 02:57:54 PM »

At the end of the day it is G-d who judges, so to kill this guy is in my view like a preepmtive judgement.

2honest in my oppinion evil people have no rights. They have even not the right to live.

It is clear, that Exodus 20,13 didn't mean taking a life in general.

Otherwise the different death punishments in the law given in Sinai would contradict the Thora.

This is obviously not true. Of cause G-d punishes in this world and in the next, but there is imo nothing wrong with her actions. He brought the punishment to himselve.

This kind of people are vermins and to kill them is likewise with putting a    root vole trap in your garden.  :)
Carrying a death sentence requires a very strict procedure- there must be a trial and witnesses, and for many of the moral offenses the accused must be repeatedly warned (and he subsequently repeats the offense). Many people who are not familiar with the Jewish law assume that the Mosaic law is a harsh system of instant retribution to the offender, but that is a complete misconception.

It is also specifically mentioned in the Talmud that executions by the Sanhedrin (the only authority ti execute due to such offenses) was extremely rare. Of course there where many more executions carried by the King, who is the head of the civic law and the enforcer of order.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »
Zelhar, I know of the procedure of a Jewish court.

My point was more general.

You should not kill or you should not murder.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 03:15:50 PM »
The commandment is to not Murder, that is according to the Hebrew scripture, I don't know about the various translations. Your point must be that it is not murder what she did on ground that the killed person was evil. We don't know enough about the killed man to rule that.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »
The commandment is to not Murder, that is according to the Hebrew scripture, I don't know about the various translations. Your point must be that it is not murder what she did on ground that the killed person was evil. We don't know enough about the killed man to rule that.

Yes perhaps you are right.

But normally is the outcome in such situation exactly the opposite.

I like it if the good ones win.  :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 03:25:40 PM by Pheasant »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »
If she didn't kill him he probably would have done something to cause a miscarriage.I hear about things very often
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »

I see a problem in putting this guy into that category.
He requested her to do something immoral by espressing a statement. That is all we know. To justify his instant death on such a thin basis is quite fragile in my view.

The question is whether we want all people who are expressing things that are immoral to be killed, because that would be only logical.
I certainly don't since I myself thought of or spoke out things that I shouldn't have. Not that I carried out any of it, but I assume I'm not the only member of this forum who should be killed right away according to this logic...