Author Topic: Im shocked about racism in these forums  (Read 3861 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Im shocked about racism in these forums
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
I DIDNT SAY ONE THING ABOUT THE SERB MEMBERS. YOU GOT IY LADY?? I WORK HARD FOR MY PEOPLE=- AND YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME FORUM MANNERS. I AM A SPOKESWOMAN HERE- GET A GRIP LADY, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, AND I FOR CERTAIN DONT KNOW YOU AND DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU!

BTW- THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM, STOP BEING BULLIES AND SCREAMING A RACE CARD---oooo boo hoo US poor SERBS. JUST KNOCK IT OFF. I HATE when people try that CRAP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »
LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE I GO NUTS ON THESE PEOPLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »
AH is not a Nazi, let me tell you folks something, either we are going to work together or not. We love our Serb members and we love everyone coming here from all groups and backgrounds.  And how can one be "racist" by telling the truth. I.M.?  Either you debate or not. I as a non Jew love this forum.  I suppose I.M. you never lived anywhere outside of Austria. If you take a darn good look at where Europe is heading you maybe in for the shock of your life that there are well over 10 million Muslims running loose inside of Europe and they can not wait to get a fist into Europe.  So shall we be politically correct for your appetite? It won't work here.  And if you are mentioning blacks.  We are not against blacks cause of color of the skin, cause you got a lot of white people who are sickening animals as well. We are against anyone who tends and means lean to barbarism.  If you see what certain elements have done inside this country for example your tone would be a whole lot different.  Now I will lock this thread cause it has NO REFLECTION of what JTF is. .. We got a lot of work on our table and yes OBAMA IS AN ANIMAL he is a black Muslim who lined himsef with Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and the NAACP.  I.M. You are in Austria would you have someone like this as your leader? I bet the answer would be NO.  So stop sounding like a hypocrite.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 06:39:29 PM »
I find it very suspicious that Inquiring Mind came right out and said that Jews aren't White and European.  Only a StørmFrønt white nationalist would post stuff like that.