Author Topic: Polish Hostage killed by muzzie pigs  (Read 1463 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Polish Hostage killed by muzzie pigs
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »
Muzzies are roaming on this earth like headless chickens soon to become lifeless.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »
Muzzies are roaming on this earth like headless chickens soon to become lifeless.

we know that muslims are bad, but Polish are anti Semites to! dont forget world war 2! :'( my grand parents dont! :'( :'(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »
I'm sory about your greatparents but Poles lost many people during WWII too. It's was Germans who invaded us and did Holocaust here becouse Polish Jews (half of European Jewry) don't listened to Zew Jabotinsky warnings about shitler and coming war. Polish army was to weak to fight off both Nazis and Soviets while western alies sit on their asses >:(
Today unlike western Europe our Jews are unmolested becouse we don't have muslim pigs here.
And I'm blaiming our gov for not sending special forces despite that they know the identities of kidanpers. Stupid Eurabian Union thralls.  >:( >:( >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »
I'm sory about your greatparents but Poles lost many people during WWII too. It's was Germans who invaded us and did Holocaust here becouse Polish Jews (half of European Jewry) don't listened to Zew Jabotinsky warnings about shitler and coming war. Polish army was to weak to fight off both Nazis and Soviets while western alies sit on their donkeys >:(
Today unlike western Europe our Jews are unmolested becouse we don't have muslim pigs here.
And I'm blaiming our gov for not sending special forces despite that they know the identities of kidanpers. Stupid Eurabian Union thralls.  >:( >:( >:(
Look, nothing personal, I dont know if you are polish or not,
Fact is that a lot of Polish people cooperated with the Nazis and told them where the jews are.
Havent you heard about Jedwabne massacre? I did, and I just googled it for you
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9402E2DA1430F933A25754C0A9649C8B63

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 01:37:17 PM »
I'm sory about your greatparents but Poles lost many people during WWII too. It's was Germans who invaded us and did Holocaust here becouse Polish Jews (half of European Jewry) don't listened to Zew Jabotinsky warnings about shitler and coming war. Polish army was to weak to fight off both Nazis and Soviets while western alies sit on their donkeys >:(
Look, nothing personal, I dont know if you are polish or not,
Fact is that a lot of Polish people cooperated with the Nazis and told them where the jews are.
Havent you heard about Jedwabne massacre? I did, and I just googled it for you
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9402E2DA1430F933A25754C0A9649C8B63

excatly what he told me:(

The polish people cooperated with the Nazis because they didn't like Jews controlling big business in Poland! :'(

They killed half of my family back then, and my grandfather told me that the polish people hated jews, and still in 2009 anti semites exist!

Today i have family across the world(Canada,USA,Poland,denmark,Israel,Russia and Brazil)

My grandfather have told me many stories about what happened in world war 2, its scary :(( :'(

I am white, but i don't like other Europeans, the only place for Jews is in Israel! There we can have peace! :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 01:49:53 PM »
The people of Poland are funny. The Nazi's were destroying their army and taking over their country and still they could not turn over loyal Jews to to Nazi aggressors fast enough. I have heard it right from the mouths of Polish people that  this was done during WW2. What sort of crazy people would do something like this to people living in their country for hundreds of years.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years