Author Topic: I'm Back From The Preserving Western Civilization Conference  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm Back From The Preserving Western Civilization Conference
« on: February 08, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »
In case any of you missed me this weekend, I was in Baltimore for a conference called Preserving Western Civilization. 

JTF forum member Mikey Chua was one of the organizers of the conference, and he did a great job.  He was nice enough to offer me a free ticket, and to arrange for one of his friends to give me a ride there and back.  So let's all give him a nice round of online applause!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I'm Back From The Preserving Western Civilization Conference
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
This is really nice of him. Bravo!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 06:27:06 PM »
He seems like a great guy. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 06:32:00 PM »
In case any of you missed me this weekend, I was in Baltimore for a conference called Preserving Western Civilization. 

JTF forum member Mikey Chua was one of the organizers of the conference, and he did a great job.  He was nice enough to offer me a free ticket, and to arrange for one of his friends to give me a ride there and back.  So let's all give him a nice round of online applause!

Hi Lisa ! Welcome back and please thank Mikey for me. I appreciate all the help our wonderful forum gets.

Shalom - Dox
P.S Miss seeing you in the chat room.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »
Hi RD,

I'm glad to be back home, both in my own apartment, and here on the forum. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 11:05:31 PM »
Welcome back Lisa! Sounds like a wonderful conference, thank you Mikey!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 11:46:50 PM »
Thank you Mikey!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »
G-d did I miss you Lisa! Welcome back!

I tip my hat to you Mikey. That was very generous of you. You know how to treat a lady properly.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 12:20:48 AM »
Welcome back Lisa!

Mikey is a great guy!  Mikey has included JTF in his will too.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 12:47:40 AM »
I like it when our movement does some thing in physical form.

Thank You Mikey.. and Welcome back Lisa!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 03:49:58 AM »
Ty Mikey and WB Lisa  ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 03:58:27 AM »
Lisa, I am dying, just dying to hear an account of this conference. I've been thinking about it the whole time. If only I had money, I would travel there myself. Please, pretty please, tell us about the conference! I am so curious! Thank you so much in advance.  :)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 03:59:29 AM »
What a great topic to be discussing!  I'm hoping that, in time, you'll write a long post filling us in about the conference, mentioning some of the salient points discussed.  I'm afraid that Western Civilization is fading fast and needs preserving -- before it's too late.  It would have been great if the conference (or some of it) was videotaped and uploaded somewhere on the 'net.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 04:43:09 AM »
I'm hoping that, in time, you'll write a long post filling us in about the conference, mentioning some of the salient points discussed.  

Yes, a long post! I am hoping that too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »
Thank you for helping Lisa to attend :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 09:12:01 AM »
Thank you Lisa and everyone else for the kind words. It was a great to finally meet Lisa. I told her it was my dream that we could get enough JTF folks to attend that we have our own table at the conference's banquet and, therefore, be able to afford a "scholarship" for Chaim and cater in Glatt Kosher food. Maybe next time, G-d willing.

My pal, Lawrence Auster, has these first thoughts about the conference:
First thoughts on the PWC conference
At the close of the Preserving Western Civilization conference outside Baltimore which ended today, it suddenly occurred to me that the topics of Israel, Jews, and anti-Semitism had not come up at all during the two-day meeting, except perhaps for a passing reference to Islam’s attitude to the Jews, and Julia Gorin’s comedy performance at the banquet on Saturday evening. This, despite the fact that what had motivated Michael Hart to organize the conference in the first place was the desire to discuss the threats to Western civilization without having to deal with Israel-haters, anti-Semites, and Nazi types such as were predominant at the 2006 American Renaissance conference, where Mr. Hart, after a diatribe by David Duke, righteously told Duke that he was a Nazi who had disgraced the meeting, and then walked out. In the aftermath of that conference, and of Jared Taylor’s refusal to condemn the serious anti-Semitism that had been manifested there (which included standing applause, by between a third and a half of the attendees, for the prospective demise of Israel), Mr. Hart conceived the idea of bringing together speakers to address the related but distinct topics of immigration, Islam, and the suicidal white guilt that results from ignorance of race differences, at a meeting of Western patriots that would be welcoming to Jews and not welcoming to Jew haters.

But, as I said, despite the profound concern over anti-Semitism that had led to the conference, Jewish-related topics were not heard. Why? For the simple reason that the organizers and participants were focused, just as the conference title indicated, on the preservation of Western civilization. Their intention was not to explore specifically Jewish concerns or advance specifically Jewish interests, but to air the vital topics of immigration, Islam, and race differences in a civilized environment free of the vile poison of Israel hatred and anti-Semitism which so much of the paleocon and race-realist right tolerates, welcomes, and embraces.

No anti-Semites. Just right.

Posted by Lawrence Auster at 07:26 PM

If you check his site at http://amnation.com/vfr/ he'll probably have more to say later. The conference was recorded and we'll soon be selling CDs for $50.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »
Hey Mikey,

Thanks for giving Lisa the ticket to the conference and thanks for going there for all of us. I would really love to hear a first-hand account of the conference, and, I am sure, I am not the only one.

One question also. Did other people at the conference know about the JTF? Have they ever heard Chaim speak on one of his programs? Does Auster, who is a known and influential blogger, know about Chaim? Does he ever read our forum?

Thanks again.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 09:36:34 AM »
any pics/videos at the conf?

i noticed one thing, jtf members do not post any personal pics.. usually people do such stuff on forum, did not see it here.

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 09:45:41 AM »
Hi Masha,

There is too much that happened for a quick recap. Here are general impressions which a lawyer friend from Chicago sent me last night:
    Congratulations on putting together an outstanding conference with your crew.  I was very impressed.  And I had a wonderful time.  There was a      great energy about the whole conference.

I know that many people in the racial realist community are aware of JTF. Lawrence Auster, too, has a great respect for Rabbi Kahane and for Kahanists generally. He is aware of the JTF. The only reservation which he expressed to me was that people who engage in name calling can sometimes tend to marginalize themselves. He is the type who always tries to keep his arguments on a high level and to convince with sound, logical arguments. Although he is aware of JTF, I don't think he devotes much time there.

Mikey

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 11:00:04 AM »
It's depressing people from this forum actually attended that conference.

From the website:

Broad topics covered:
Problems caused by third world immigration to western countries.

Racial difference in intelligence and how to deal with them.

This Islamic Threat.
http://preservingwesternciv.com/index.html
Wow what can I say. A type of conference StørmFrønt users would have loved.

I wonder if the Jews here who attended can trace their ancestry to third world countries like Iran where my wife is from. Or from Yemen or any other place. Are these Jews causing havoc in western countries? Or any other non-jew for that matter.

And as for the racial difference in intelligence, oh boy..........

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 11:07:54 AM »
 :clap:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 11:24:16 AM »
 :clap:  Thank you!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »
It's depressing people from this forum actually attended that conference.

From the website:

Broad topics covered:
Problems caused by third world immigration to western countries.

Racial difference in intelligence and how to deal with them.

This Islamic Threat.
http://preservingwesternciv.com/index.html
Wow what can I say. A type of conference StørmFrønt users would have loved.

I wonder if the Jews here who attended can trace their ancestry to third world countries like Iran where my wife is from. Or from Yemen or any other place. Are these Jews causing havoc in western countries? Or any other non-jew for that matter.

And as for the racial difference in intelligence, oh boy..........

Please read again what you wrote and think about it.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »
I HAVE HEARD OF ALL THOSE SPEAKERS NONE ARE RACISTS.THEY WERE HAVING A SCHOLASTIC DISSCUSSION
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »
Hi Masha,

There is too much that happened for a quick recap. Here are general impressions which a lawyer friend from Chicago sent me last night:
    Congratulations on putting together an outstanding conference with your crew.  I was very impressed.  And I had a wonderful time.  There was a      great energy about the whole conference.

I know that many people in the racial realist community are aware of JTF. Lawrence Auster, too, has a great respect for Rabbi Kahane and for Kahanists generally. He is aware of the JTF. The only reservation which he expressed to me was that people who engage in name calling can sometimes tend to marginalize themselves. He is the type who always tries to keep his arguments on a high level and to convince with sound, logical arguments. Although he is aware of JTF, I don't think he devotes much time there.

Mikey

Mikey, thank you! Anything you would want to add later will be greatly appreciated!

A possible response to Lawrence Auster (yes, I know about his stance on rational discourse): what we do is called "performance art." We abuse, insult, and ridicule the evil and evil culture as a way of actively subverting the culture of political correctness. We are the ideological "avantgarde" of the net, who have adopted the role of jesters and "holy fools" that purposefully transgress the boundaries of the allowable discourse and shock the audience by saying outrageous things. We are what the left elite says they are (the subversive!), but are decidedly not.

Far from marginalizing ourselves, we are capable of attracting a wide base. People are sick and tired of political correctness. Leftist political slogans have grown stale. I am very familiar with this phenomenon. This is how it was in the years of the decline of the Soviet Union. Nobody believed the official ideology anymore. People felt like they were drowing in the fake and stilted language of state propaganda and counteracted it by the underground culture of the political joke and allegory. Yes! We need to resurrect the time-honored art of the political allegory, when you talk about something innocent, but everyone knows what you really mean.