Author Topic: Wish me luck  (Read 5573 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Wish me luck
« on: February 09, 2009, 03:48:07 PM »
Shalom JTF,

This may sound a bit juvenile, but some schmuck decided that he wants to fight me tomorrow, of course I excepted, and I plan on messing him up some. Wish me luck.

PJC
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wish me luck
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »
Make sure someone brings cameras, I want to see the fight on youtube.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »
You know the first thing to do don't wait for the first punch kick him where it hurts then as he go down hit in the kidneys and then face.BTW  good luck
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 03:56:51 PM »
Good luck.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 03:58:41 PM »
How skilled are you in fighting? What are the height/weight differences? How did this fight start?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »
Good luck, certainly!!!  :clap: :soldier:

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 04:03:25 PM »
How skilled are you in fighting? What are the height/weight differences? How did this fight start?
well, I am big for my age, Im 6 foot 173, he could be 5'11 165 around, My father trains me in boxing, and this isnt my 1st fight, It started because he wast blasting the rap music on his ipod, and I told him to turn that shi* down, then he told me he BLANKED my sister and I called him out and he said yes.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 04:08:19 PM »
well, I am big for my age, Im 6 foot 173, he could be 5'11 165 around, My father trains me in boxing, and this isnt my 1st fight, It started because he wast blasting the rap music on his ipod, and I told him to turn that shi* down, then he told me he BLANKED my sister and I called him out and he said yes.

How old are ya?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 04:13:33 PM »
PRETEND to make "PEACE"  then RIP THE F APART
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 04:17:27 PM »

How old are ya?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

How old are ya?

DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW ABOUT THIS?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
Take care dude!  I know I would be the looser in a fight. I am not very tall and I have not big muscle. I need a weapon to defend mysef against these nazis scum in my town... they attacked me once and they will attack me in the future  :'(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 04:28:24 PM »
GOOD LUCK BRO!

G-d save You tomorrow! Beat his head! Be very fast! Beat the nazi! But don't kill him, don't send yourself to jail!  :laugh: I remember I was same years old with you, when I got cerebral concussion, but I won!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 04:29:07 PM »
Take care dude!  I know I would be the looser in a fight. I am not very tall and I have not big muscle. I need a weapon to defend mysef against these nazis scum in my town... they attacked me once and they will attack me in the future  :'(

There is the gas pistol!  ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »

How old are ya?

DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Hi Hanna, if his Mother knows that gives her something new to worry about. I feel so sorry her because I am a Mother and it's our job to worry about our children.

Shalom - Dox

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 04:33:01 PM »

A knee to the nuts always gets the job done, all is fair in a streetfight.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »

And if he is bigger than me?? ProudZionist is right, I need a gas pistol, a knife and CS Gas

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »

And if he is bigger than me?? ProudZionist is right, I need a gas pistol, a knife and CS Gas

Unless your shorter than his waist, I don't think that'll be a problem. Pretend your playing soccer and he'll go down screaming like he [censored] his pants.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 04:37:32 PM »

Serbians. They fight cool!  :dance:

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »

Check out H&K webstore, they have some really nice knifes and you can get them shipped directly to your home unless Germany has more strict laws? I carry a handgun everywhere I go, but I really need a smaller handgun because my USP .45 is too big. Maybe I will get a Springfield XD compact.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »

Check out H&K webstore, they have some really nice knifes and you can get them shipped directly to your home unless Germany has more strict laws? I carry a handgun everywhere I go, but I really need a smaller handgun because my USP .45 is too big. Maybe I will get a Springfield XD compact.

But what can he does against 3-4 muslims or against some nazis? He needs a good gun, a gas pistol one! And use your brain, and your head! Today me and one of my Jewish friend went on the street, and front of us there went 3 neo nazis, 2 skinheads, a 160 cm tall and a 195 cm tall skinhead, with an ugly nazi girl. And I said to my friend in loud voice, look those gay nazis. I am sure they heard it, but didn't do nothing, I would win with my gas pistol!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »

Dude you live in a country where it is allowed... It's not allowed to wear it here in damn Germany. But I will

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »

But what can he does against 3-4 muslims or against some nazis? He needs a good gun, a gas pistol one! And use your brain, and your head! Today me and one of my Jewish friend went on the street, and front of us there went 3 neo nazis, 2 skinheads, a 160 cm tall and a 195 cm tall skinhead, with an ugly nazi girl. And I said to my friend in loud voice, look those gay nazis. I am sure they heard it, but didn't do nothing, I would win with my gas pistol!

Nazis aren't always taller than Jews. Most of my family on my dads side (Jewish) are 6ft5 to 6ft7, this could be the Romanian mixture since they have blue eyes and blonde hair as well. My brothers relatively tall around 6ft5. Not all Nazis are tall, perhaps they increase their height with the steel toed boots. Height has little to do with a fight either, watch UFC/MMA fights for evidence of this.

You also do not want to use gun against someone unless your life is in danger. Also do you practice with your gun? You need to practice on your double taps, a gun alone will not save your life so it is good to be sufficient in it and to make sure you have good groupings. Even police panic time to time and waste a whole magazine without a shot hitting anything.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »

Nazis aren't always taller than Jews. Most of my family on my dads side (Jewish) are 6ft5 to 6ft7, this could be the Romanian mixture since they have blue eyes and blonde hair as well. My brothers relatively tall around 6ft5. Not all Nazis are tall, perhaps they increase their height with the steel toed boots. Height has little to do with a fight either, watch UFC/MMA fights for evidence of this.

You also do not want to use gun against someone unless your life is in danger. Also do you practice with your gun? You need to practice on your double taps, a gun alone will not save your life so it is good to be sufficient in it and to make sure you have good groupings. Even police panic time to time and waste a whole magazine without a shot hitting anything.

I didn't say they are talls. One was little second was tall. I can use exactly my weapons!  ;D

Moshe92

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
Good luck.