Author Topic: Great story about a great woman-> He: "Abort it" - She shot him!  (Read 5169 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Great story about a great woman-> He: "Abort it" - She shot him!
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 03:35:46 PM »
If she didn't kill him he probably would have done something to cause a miscarriage.I hear about things very often

Yes we know what evil people are used to do.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 03:37:35 PM »
2honest in my oppinion evil people have no rights. They have even not the right to live.

I see a problem in putting this guy into that category.
He requested her to do something immoral by espressing a statement. That is all we know. To justify his instant death on such a thin basis is quite fragile in my view.

The question is whether we want all people who are expressing things that are immoral to be killed, because that would be only logical.
I certainly don't since I myself thought of or spoke out things that I shouldn't have. Not that I carried out any of it, but I assume I'm not the only member of this forum who should be killed right away according to this logic...

2honest, I doubt, that you would make this kind of statement, like the man in this case did. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 03:38:10 PM »
If she didn't kill him he probably would have done something to cause a miscarriage.I hear about things very often

He could hit her in the stomach
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »

Yes I have heard of this cases several times.  :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 03:41:37 PM »

Yes I have heard of this cases several times.  :'(
This is common
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »
I'm glad she exercised her choice to do a post-natal procedure on this scum.

This is the kind of thing that many women face. I've read many stories where their boyfriends or families threaten them in one way or another or even threaten to murder them if they don't have an abortion or the boyfriend or family try to kill the baby themselves.

I bring this up often because I think it's an aspect that the pro-life movement sometimes ignores. Instead of demonizing the women who may be under intense pressure, we should provide many alternatives to abortion and find ways of supporting new mothers as well as safe places they can run to for protection. This has to go hand-in-hand with taking away legal abortion.

Re: focusing on helping the women: YES, Pro-life groups DO MUCH in this regard.  It is a leftist media/planned-parenthood promulgated MYTH that the pro-life groups do not provide alternatives and care for the woman and her baby.  Feminists For Life (FFL) is among the groups whose primary focus is on precisely that.  Not to mention all the churches who have provide a TON for these mothers and their children.  In fact, the Catholic Church in my opinion does so much for the women and children (Gabriel's Project, etc) and do NOT work to outlaw baby murder.  They seem to be very wary of the separation of church and state when it comes to pushing a pro-life agenda through legislation/courts/etc.
Of course there are exceptions.  And I am not at all discounting the Catholic Church which in the US at least is at the forefront of the movement.  I must stress, however that you do not fall prey to the FALSE abortion-industry-propaganda that Pro-Life groups do not provide services to support the mother and baby.

And, RubyStars, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your phrase
"post-natal procedure"
aka Someone Else

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 07:32:25 PM »
I can't take credit for that phrase. I got it from a couple of very ironic pages that made fun of abortionists. I think that if the man was actually threatening her life and her baby's life that she acted in defense. However if she could have gotten away safely without killing him she should have done so.

What I mean is that I see a lot of condemnation of the women who have the abortions. The RCC for example automatically excommunicates those women without even getting into details about why they did it or who else was involved in the situation.

Of course some should be condemned, such as those who use it casually for birth control or kill their babies just because they're going to have Downs or dwarfism. However a large portion of the women are under heavy coercion, including threats on their lives if they don't have one, and I think the first response to these women should be compassion, not condemnation, and good people should let them see pro-lifers as their friends to help them give them another way, the way of life for them and their babies.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 08:17:01 PM »
We need more women like this!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 11:53:11 PM »
What this woman did was insanely merciful. This animal pig (yimach schmo vezichro) was killed humanely with a bullet. He didn't have a vacuum cleaner with a razor-blade suction mouth rip his brain and heart out like he wanted to do to his own child. But that's certainly being done to him where he is now.