Author Topic: "KADIMA" Tzipi Livni's Party is INSANE  (Read 1385 times)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
"KADIMA" Tzipi Livni's Party is INSANE
« on: February 10, 2009, 04:31:55 PM »
I have never had the chance to read by myself their platform, because it was never necessary, every reasonable person, according to their suicidal acts, would know they are crazy.
but now after the discussions we had in this forum about them getting so many votes, I was just curious to look what they tell the public in their platfrom and i was shocked to see this:
האיום האיראני הוא האיום המשמעותי ביותר על מדינת ישראל כיום. ממשלת קדימה ·
תמשיך ותפעל בכל דרך למנוע השגת נשק גרעיני בידי איראן. לשם כך מדינת ישראל תפעל
בשיתוף פעולה עם הקהילה הבין לאומית, ועם ארצות הברית ומדינות באזורנו המאויימות
על ידי איראן בפרט, להגביר מיידית את הלחץ המדיני והכלכלי להפסקת פרויקט הגרעין.

The Translation:

The Iranian threat is the biggest threat whom the state of Israel is facing these days.
The government led by "kadima" (Tzipi livni's party) will continue at any means for preventing nuclear arming of Iran-
For this, Israel will cooperate with the national community and with the United states of America,  and with another specifically-threatened-by-Iran countries around us, to increase immediately the political and economical sanctions on Iran for terminating the nuclear arming project.

Do you understand what it means?
It means that if Tzipi Livni makes it to be our new prime minister, there will be NO offensive on the nuclear core in Iran,
which means they will make it to get a nuclear bomb (no, political and economical sanctions are not going to stop them dont even think about it).

Just to remind you, when Benjamin Netanyahu was asked in the news if he is going to ATTACK iran to stop the nuclear arming, he said he will do anything necessary, then the
interviewer repeated the question, but he refused to say YES I WILL ATTACK THEM, he said I will do anything necessary.
only the true Right wing, only if JTF was in the goverment we could live in peace long ago.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "KADIMA" Tzipi Livni's Party is INSANE
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 04:49:19 PM »
TRUE BUT I DON'T THINK LIVNI WILL BE ABLE TO FORM A GOVT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 05:05:34 PM »
as said, I also think not but speculations are quite unhealthy,
so we have to be prepared for the worse.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »
TRUE BUT I DON'T THINK LIVNI WILL BE ABLE TO FORM A GOVT

Mord, forget about her forming a government. I am hoping that her heart refuses to pump even an ounce of blood. Lets hope that shpitzer is feeding the worms in the ground rather than feeding the state of Israel to the muzzies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 05:17:00 PM »
Listen DownwithIslam, you have to relax,
A jew is a Jew.
She is a problem, but our problem, we should not wish death to any jew,
we better pray that she will change her ways, rather then praying for worms to take over her body.
You should not support her, we should not agree with her,
trust me we all want her kicked away from the government, but to speak the way you speak
on the forum about her getting diseases is immature.

Rabbi Meir Kahane R.I.P once said on his speech that the left wing jews are a problem, but OUR problem, and we shouldnt wish them death.
We better change their ways and make them repent.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »
A jew is a Jew.
we better pray that she will change her ways, rather then praying for worms to take over her body.
trust me we all want her kicked away from the government, but to speak the way you speak

Rabbi Meir Kahane R.I.P once said on his speech that the left wing jews are a problem, but OUR problem, and we shouldnt wish them death.

But someone who endangers the lives of other jews needs to be obliterated. Livni certainly fits that description. But since you speak respectfully, I will take what you said into consideration.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »
A jew is a Jew.

I agree with VforVendetta on this issue. But we are a minority who feel like this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »
Yes but obliterated should be aimed only against our enemies, like arabs.
there are many other ways to neutralize her except hoping for her death.
I think the only case a jew has to be killed is only if he really betrayed his people, and i dont think Livni deserves to die
bloodshed is not necessary, we have other ways to change these kind of people.

and thank you for understanding me.

I want more opinions about this issue, so people please start commenting.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
I think the only case a jew has to be killed is only if he really betrayed his people, and i dont think Livni deserves to die

Look, I respectfully disagree with you. Livni failed to form a coalition last time around because Shas told her not to give up jerusalem and she refused. How much worse does it get than giving away jerusalem to the muzzies? She is one jew who needs to croak. I wonder what Chaims opinion on this is?

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »
ah i just dont know, maybe she does and maybe she doesnt, i think its better to judge her rather than just kill her right away.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 05:57:39 PM »
Remember people, JTF is a law abiding organization.  To be on the safe side, why not just say Shpitzer needs to be charged with treason, and found guilty, and then executed as a traitor to Israel? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 05:59:26 PM »
ah i just dont know, maybe she does and maybe she doesnt, i think its better to judge her rather than just kill her right away.

It is for us to pray for good leaders and not wish death on bad leaders. I understand what VforVendetta is saying. The enemy and all traitors will be judged and condemned together. We must stand for something, not just destruction on those who agree with us. I hope that bad things happen to bad people, but I spend my concentration on making good people better, and changing those on the fence who may be bad to seek the path of good. It is a bad trait to always be angry, even at the enemy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »
Remember people, JTF is a law abiding organization.  To be on the safe side, why not just say Shpitzer needs to be charged with treason, and found guilty, and then executed as a traitor to Israel? 
Yes that was my last comment, to charge her...
oh and we do obey the law, if we say we wish she gets cancer its a passive way of wishing a person's death.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »
Yes that was my last comment, to charge her...
oh and we do obey the law, if we say we wish she gets cancer its a passive way of wishing a person's death.

That is true. I never said that someone should do anything to Livni. I only wish for the cancer to do the work for us.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 07:54:33 PM »

I agree with you premise. I don't wish a death on any Jews, except on the ones who openly seek the death of the Jewish people - Naturei Karta, Chomsky, etc. I think that current bolsheviks need to be tried in the court of law. Wishing a death on a Jewish mother of two is not something I am comfortable with. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 08:25:50 PM »
The only difference between the late Bobby Fischer and Noam Chomsky on the one hand and Tzipwhorah Sh-tzer and Gayhud Buttholmert on the other is that the latter two are smarter than the first two. The former two wear/wore their hearts on their sleeves, and so everybody knows they want a second Holocaust (and denied the first one). As a result they are not taken seriously by almost anybody outside of the Nazi fanatical left. But the Israeli gov't establishment kapos know how to practice taqqiyah and how to pretend to represent the Israeli mainstream and the interests of the Jewish people and nation. Nobody on the street would take us seriously, at this point, if we called Tzipwhorah a Nazi, even though she is. Everybody assumes she is a dedicated Zionist, and therefore people will consider "land for peace" coming from her much more than they would the same policies coming from Anna Baltzer and Norman Finkelstein.

As for HaRav Meir David Kahane (zt"l)'s comment about left-wing Jews, I don't know exactly who he meant by it. I am quite positive that HaRav would wish death on at least the worst of these traitors, though.

But still, even considering my first paragraph, I'd like to give a hearty "yimach schmam" to all the left-wing whore Israeli voters who voted for the female Hitler, Tzipwhorah Sh-tzer (yimach schma vezichra), and the rest of her NSDAP (oops, I meant Kadima) Party. They are not stupid, but rather among the most educated and financially successful of all Israeli voters, by demographic. They voted for her because she has promised the ethnic cleansing of Judea and Samaria and freeing all terrorists from jail, not in spite of it. In that sense, they are like Israel's equivalent of Osama voters.

May a thousand Katyushas and Qassams fall on the houses of the Bolshevik pigs who constituted 29% of Israeli voters in this election (who voted for this SS party). I am really done with them. I only care about the innocent children of Israel, the heroic pioneers in the liberated lands that the rest of Israel has declared war on, and the few righteous and patriotic Israelis scattered throughout the rest of Israel's cities and suburbs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »
Well, I am not saying that anybody should kill her. I want her to die of natural causes visited on her by her Creator.