Author Topic: Selling all my airsoft stuff/military gear.  (Read 4727 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Selling all my airsoft stuff/military gear.
« on: February 10, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »
Alright guys, I need cash so I'm listing everything I have airsoft wise for sale. Since some of you are into guns, these are great training tools. For some of you that live in countries where guns are restrictive, airsoft might be enjoyable for collectors or reenactors. I figure i'll give you guys dibs if you want it.

I am selling everything I have including gear.

The first gun for sale

G&P M4A1, barely used, good condition, it probably needs a new battery. Wiring has been fixed on this.

$220.00 negotiable. add +$15.00 shipping

Tokyo Marui desert eagle gas pistol chrome.

Small nick near the sight by the barrel, other than that, it functions fine. The magazine that came with it I think the oring is busted

$70 negotiable, add +$10.00 shipping

KSC USP fullsize .45

Good condition, magazine oring is leaking. Small surface scratches and safety does not work (decocker does however)

$60.00

Asahi L85A1 custom with MMC body

This is a rare beauty, I bought this piece on classicairsoft from Sniper X, it is a original MMC L85A1 with Asahi internals. I've modified the tube so that you can use a standard regulator with this. I can also throw in the regulator for free with this purchase, Palmer Stabilizer.

$280.00 price negotiable +$15.00 shipping

regulator I will include for FREE

And my last gun, my rare classic airsoft FTC Galil gas powered.

The stock on this is broken but I'm sure with some work, it can be fixed. I also have a spare stock piece I can throw in if anyone wants to put the trouble into fixing this

$180.00 negotiable +$15.00 shipping

GEAR AND ACCESSORIES

I have the following

A South African M83 PARA Helmet, this is a clone of the Israeli orlite and rabintex helmets. These are rather rare and fetch up to 350 dollars on ebay. Modified with Oregon Aero military chin strap and suspension for better comfort.

I am offering it for

$230 negotiable +$15.00 shipping

Israeli EPHOD A10 vest. I paid $100.00 for this, barely used

$85.00 +$15.00 shipping

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Selling all my airsoft stuff/military gear.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »
But why do you sell it? It's cool! I have also gun collection! By the way on your GALIL's video you were the first or second guy? ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »
But why do you sell it? It's cool! I have also gun collection! By the way on your GALIL's video you were the first or second guy? ;D

First.

I need the money which is why i'm selling it off.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 06:22:33 AM »
The things are looking great!! If I would wear all that stuff and go in the town the muzzies would just look like camels. I am thinking about busying a knife and a gas pistol.