Author Topic: National Union party apparently gets 4 seats in the Knesset  (Read 520 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
National Union party apparently gets 4 seats in the Knesset
« on: February 11, 2009, 12:44:19 AM »
I'll provide the link for the entire article and post the part of the article that lists the number of Knesset seats that have been earned as of 99.7% of the vote:

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/DocView.asp?did=1000424733&fid=1725

With 99.7% of the votes in Israel's general election counted, it emerges that Kadima has a narrow lead over Likud. Kadima has 28 of the 120 Knesset seats, Likud 27, Israel Beiteinu 15, Labor 13, Shas 11, United Torah Judaism 5, National Union 4, Ra'am-Ta'al 4, Hadash 4, Meretz 3, Balad 3, Habayit Hayehudi 3.
The uncounted votes are mostly those of ballot boxes from army bases, so that, on the basis of voting patterns in previous elections, there is a slight chance that Likud could take one more seat.

From what I recall reading,   the National Union party was expected to get 4 seats.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: National Union party apparently gets 4 seats in the Knesset
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »
The uncounted votes are mostly those of ballot boxes from army bases, so that, on the basis of voting patterns in previous elections, there is a slight chance that Likud could take one more seat.
Don't be so sure about that. Many IDF soldiers are Gentile Russian Nazis (yimach schmam), and many others are kapo Judenrat stormtroopers (yimach schmam). Anyone doubting the prevalence of Nazis (Gentile or Jewish) in the Israeli military need only recall what percentage of soldiers refused to obey orders to commit genocide against Gush Katif, Amona, and the Peace House.

Last year, I actually got into a small argument with a fruitcake former IDF soldier in L.A. who was telling me that he "knew what is really going on" in Israel because of his "service", and that I was "full of [Spitzer]" for advocating the right-wing position.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: National Union party apparently gets 4 seats in the Knesset
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 12:54:23 AM »
tfs