General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Inquiring Mind a question

<< < (4/9) > >>

Inquiring Mind:

--- Quote from: Mo2388 on February 13, 2009, 01:26:37 AM ---Is a tomato a vegetable or fruit?

--- End quote ---

vegetable

ProudAndZionist:

--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 04:35:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: ProudZionist on February 13, 2009, 03:56:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 01:15:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mo2388 on February 13, 2009, 01:14:13 AM ---When will we have flying cars everywhere?

--- End quote ---

never

--- End quote ---

Insult Romanian girls??? Well you are that boy who has not hair. I never insulted Romanian girls, only chauvinists. And Sabina is my very good friend from anthroforum soon we will meet in Hungary, she calls me Prince! We are special friends.

I have really enough from you! I will report you! You call the Jews racist, YOU ARE NAZI! You libel me, and you provocate the Jewish members here! You are an antisemitic provocator...

"Shocked" right? Leave this site!

--- End quote ---

you insulted cora and snowdrop on old hbf. you called them tigani and said that part of romanian territory belongs to hungary, on hbf you acted as an hungarian chauvinist, here you are a jewish nationalist

you should call gypsies romas out of respect

--- End quote ---

Looks like you could not read, I was speaking about Translyvania was part of Hungary, and it is historical fact my dear troll friend...and I also said there live still many Hungarians.

In Romania there are many Gypsies, Cora weared gypsy clothes one of her photo, and why insult the gypsy word, if you like them so much? I am nationalist, and I was member there in the Nationalist and the Hebrew club, and? It is not liberal forum!!! Understood?

EDIT: Picture removed.

ProudAndZionist:
And you forgot one thing, when Elfichka that nazi girl attacked you, I was protecting you!!! Don't remember???

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 04:36:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mo2388 on February 13, 2009, 01:26:37 AM ---Is a tomato a vegetable or fruit?

--- End quote ---

vegetable

--- End quote ---
It is a fruit, it contains seeds.

Cato:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on February 13, 2009, 05:45:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 04:36:17 AM ---

--- End quote ---

vegetable

--- End quote ---
It is a fruit, it contains seeds.

--- End quote ---
To me, mushrooms are still animals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version