Author Topic: The leftist Honlohoho who does Hebrew anti-JTF videos is a holocaust denier!  (Read 2646 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

The leftist spokesman Honlohoho, who does Hebrew anti-JTF videos for "Peace Now", just did another video in which he questions whether 6 million Jews were really murdered during the holocaust. He claims that the figure of 6 million is just an "estimate", and so it is legitimate for the Fatah/PLO terrorist mass murderer Mahmoud Abbas to say that the Jews are exaggerating.

The fact that over 6 million Jews were murdered during the holocaust has been proven beyond any doubt. The names, addresses, ages and personal information of millions of the Jewish victims has been documented exhaustively. Anyone who attempts to in any way minimize the crimes of the German and other European Nazi murderers is engaging in holocaust denial and holocaust revisionism.

Abbas did his thesis for his doctorate at Moscow University by asserting that the Jews are grossly exaggerating, and that it was the Jews themselves who carried out the holocaust in order to gain world sympathy to create a Jewish state. Honlohoho says in his Hebrew clip that Chaim Ben Pesach repeatedly calls Abbas a holocaust denier, and that Chaim is being unfair to the poor Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderer.

I simply have no words to describe self-hating Jews like this. They are so grotesque that they defy all description.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments to this scum, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating). And we can take some solace out of the fact that these sick beasts are actually helping us by publicizing us.

On youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3074553
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:21:58 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
1 star and commented
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Too bad not everyone understands what he says, this guy is so miserable, and an abomination to the jewish people.
He hates himself and he is justifying Nazis like Abu Mazen Imach shmo ve zichro under the mask of DEMOCRACY.
He says that "nobody ever died from Holocaust denial", yeah of course. because of people like him everyone hates us more and
want to commit another genocide.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:09:06 PM by VforVendetta »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
I gave this garbage 1 star and left a comment.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rated  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Rated and commented........I really hate that there are people like this. Every day, I am more and more disgusted!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, is it not possible that Honlohomo is a Frank Weltner-type WN?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I am not surprised. For once, honlohoho has indicated to me that he is enamored with German history (which is ok, I love history as well) and took his name from   Hohenlohe - a German princely family. This is a very noble Teutonic knights family but here is an "interesting" episode, that honlohoho, undoubtedly, as an expert in German history and a fan of Hohenlohe family is aware:

"Dulles agreed with the Prince (Nazi Prince Hohenlohe - was representing nazis in the secret negotiations with antisemitic American spy Allen Dulles) that it would be unbearable for any European to think that Jews might return and that there must be no toleration of a return of Jews to positions of power. Dulles also made the statement that Americans were only continuing the war to get rid of the Jews and that there were people in America who were intent on sending the Jews to Africa."

Source:   http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/waryearsp4.html

It may be worthwhile for Chaim to make a video exposing nazi sympathizing animals of Gush Shalom.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, is it not possible that Honlohomo is a Frank Weltner-type WN?

CF, honloho is clearly Israel. He speaks and writes hebrew fluently. While it is possible he is doing those videos from the castro district in san francisco, he certainly was born is Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
He is just a homosexual look at him. I bet he joins the gay stride in Israel every year.
He doesnt understand a word from what he claims to support, he is just speaking rubbish all the time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
While it is possible he is doing those videos from the castro district in san francisco, he certainly was born is Israel.
ROTFLMAO at your first statement,  :::D but couldn't he be a well-educated Arab Nazi who learned Hebrew?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This video has received over 3400 views.    Granted,   many,  including myself,   have clicked on the link to the video more than once.    Still though,   this is a video with relatively high viewership.     

Not surprisingly,   there's a nazi from Germany  ( he claims he isn't a Nazi ) who is taking the side of Peace Now.     Based on the videos on his channel,   it's clear that his intentions are evil.     http://www.youtube.com/user/2a7e2l91x

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
HONLO is a TREASONOUS Jew, PERIOD.  I know this b*stard you people DO NOT.  He is a TRAITOR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
aright Chaim, lets get the enemy today. Already 3500 looking at the scuz.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
While it is possible he is doing those videos from the castro district in san francisco, he certainly was born is Israel.
ROTFLMAO at your first statement,  :::D but couldn't he be a well-educated Arab Nazi who learned Hebrew?
NO he is not an Arab.
Its very easy for Israelis to tell who is Arab and who isnt.
For example, Arabs cant pronounce the sound "P" like Poor; And Arabs have a different accent, much different from a Hebrew accent.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Alright, I will take your word for it. He's just a Nazi kapo Jew just like his idol, Tzipwhorah Hitler. A thousand yimach schmams to them.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Rated.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
It's impossible to be a well educated anti-semite.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
 Peace Now made another video with Honlohoho speaking extensively.    I already rated it 1 star:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :laugh: :::D  look at my new page Chaim..lol   ProChaimBenPesach  lol   http://www.youtube.com/user/ProChaimBenPesach   :::D :laugh:  :fist: :israel:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ok, I changed my photo- on that youtube.  I am after HONLO today- LETS GET UP THERE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SCREW HONLO- he said "WE NEED HIM!" BS!!! LETS NOT do ANYTHING for a few days, and WATCH how NOTHING happens, the DUMBELL NEEDS US!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
ok Chaim, Im not going to post on homos YouTube for a FEW days b/c he REALLY thinks that ANYBODY is listening without US?? NO, they are NOT. So screw that little putz
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Rated 1 and left a comment for the lying brain damaged scumbag oik  >:(   
(It's an English word that describes this piece of trash quite well I think).
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Moshe92

I made a video in response to this idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2ZuKjy0SuA

My voice gets kind of messed up towards the beginning, but otherwise, it is fine.