Author Topic: Do not put Catholics and Orthodoxs Christians together  (Read 6468 times)

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
Do not put Catholics and Orthodoxs Christians together
« on: February 13, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »
I am Orthodox SERB- Slav.  Most closely tied to the Jewish blood,  understanding and views.   It bothers me to be put in the same crock pot with the catholicks.  Despite we share the Bible, we have very little in common.  WE do not push our religion on others, WE did not participate in the "Spanish enqusition" ( btw same going on today )

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Do not put Catholics and Orthodoxs Christians together
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 03:10:30 PM »
yea, i have hardly come across any Orthodox Christian who missionize, I had a friend who was Ortho.. once i asked her that i want to know more about Orthodox Christianity.. she just refused to tell me saying it wouldnt be right for me to know the religion without devoting myself to the faith completely.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »
We have people with much wider religious gaps than that working together here. This is primarily a Jewish message board.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »
We shouldnt care much about the religion of each other (except if he believes that he must kill every non muslim).
Here we have tolerance for each other religions, I respect Christians and they respect me, though I do not believe in their bible, and they may not believe
that the jews are the chosen people (although there are vangalists)
But we have the same political view, about Islam and terrorists and Leftist people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »
Sirbata, there are many totally righteous Catholics on this forum. Please don't go here.

We condemn the atrocities committed by all churches and denominations and religions--without attacking them in and of themselves (unless it is Islam). Many Catholics are 100% patriotic and pro-Israel. The JTF Catholics are utterly united with the Serbs in their struggle to survive. There is one true Christian Church worldwide, and many different individual kinds of brothers and sisters in Christ.

And btw, the Orthodox Church (not the Serbian Orthodox Church, but the Greek/Russian/Ukrainian, etc. Orthodox Church) has masterminded many savage pogroms throughout history.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »
C.F. put it perfectly.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »
Sirbata, you go spouse your BS somewhere else. The religion of Christianity was founded by Catholics, when the orthodox sects were forming, the Catholic church was the most powerful phenomenon in the time period.
I condemn the killing of Jews in the crusades, and the expulsion of Jews in the "Reconquista" but we formed Christianity like it or not. We are 1 religion allied with the Jews. If you have hostility towards your own religion, then I find it hard to believe that you can ally yourselves with Jews. Thats like saying your a proud American, and then condemning the founding fathers. Dont call yourself a Christian, just call yourself a damn Anglican then.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »
The religion of Christianity was founded by Catholics, when the orthodox sects were forming, the Catholic church was the most powerful phenomenon in the time period.
 ...but we formed Christianity like it or not.

Prove this for me please! I'm hearing this for the very first time! If you don't want to debate it in here, please send me a pm, I am very curious about your explanation!
 Year 1054 have any means to you?
 I don't want to fight with no one here, but before posting something like that, you have to be very sure first!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 09:05:24 PM »
The religion of Christianity was founded by Catholics, when the orthodox sects were forming, the Catholic church was the most powerful phenomenon in the time period.
 ...but we formed Christianity like it or not.

Prove this for me please! I'm hearing this for the very first time! If you don't want to debate it in here, please send me a pm, I am very curious about your explanation!
 I don't want to fight with no one here, but before posting something like that, you have to be very sure first!

I am going to disagree with you....

The first Christians were Messianic......

Not Catholic....

DON'T THROW ANY ROCKS AT ME PLEASE.... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »
I dont know anything about all of this, sorry.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »
Have not any of you heard of John the BAPTIST??? No further discussion needed.   ;D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 09:20:19 PM »
I am Orthodox SERB- Slav.  Most closely tied to the Jewish blood,  understanding and views.   It bothers me to be put in the same crock pot with the catholicks.  Despite we share the Bible, we have very little in common.  WE do not push our religion on others, WE did not participate in the "Spanish enqusition" ( btw same going on today )

Bla , Bla Bla bla bla........................ It just never ends with you people.  Disruptive!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »
Have not any of you heard of John the BAPTIST??? No further discussion needed.   ;D

:::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »

The first Christians were not Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox. They were just Christians.

End of story, everybody. It's bad enough we have Jewish-Christian tensions here from time to time. Intra-Christian fights are just absurd.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 09:46:39 PM by C.F. »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »

The first Christians were not Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox. They were just Christians.

End of story, everybody. It's bad enough we have Jewish-Christians tensions here from time to time. Intra-Christian fights are just absurd.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »

Here we go again.
What is your point here, Sirbata?
We all know you hate the Catholic Church, the Catholic people and the Catholic members of the forum.
Big deal. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »
And Pheasant wondered why DownwithIslam and I thought he was Archie.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 10:23:50 PM »
I can't say I blame you guys.
It is obvious that he is trying to cause dissension on the forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »
You remember that Ron Paul-loving pig?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »
You remember that Ron Paul-loving pig?
Yes - I remember Archie  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 10:36:37 PM »
He's one of Yacov's buddies.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 02:49:49 AM »

Catholics trie to convert everybody to their religion. Orthodox dont.
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 03:06:03 AM »
Please everybody don't start fight about this.There is some differences but we are Christians all together.I think sirbata has based his opinion with Croats as example but there is a lot of Catholics who are true to their faith.P.S. Americanhero i am not putting you in same basket as Croats that we had in WW2.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 05:40:15 AM »

Catholics trie to convert everybody to their religion. Orthodox dont.
Who cares what you think Inquiring Mind.
It's obvious that you, like Sirbata, are here to cause problems between members of the forum.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 06:01:48 AM »
Please everybody don't start fight about this.There is some differences but we are Christians all together.I think sirbata has based his opinion with Croats as example but there is a lot of Catholics who are true to their faith.P.S. Americanhero i am not putting you in same basket as Croats that we had in WW2.
I know your heart is in the right place SerbChicago.  Thank You.  I can't say I buy, or even find acceptable, all the excuses made on Sirbata's behalf.