Author Topic: What is the true identity of the troll, Sirbata?  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What is the true identity of the troll, Sirbata?
« on: February 16, 2009, 01:02:30 AM »
So, who of these do you think he is?

Archie--all-around JTF-hating pig and Ron Paul-loving Hitlerite (btw, the ex retard-in-chief had him as the chief admin of his "forum" for a long time)

Anus-T--always hated Catholics and did not consider them to be "real" Christians

Boris Pribich ("Goldman")--all-around nutcase who runs the pathetic Nazi website Compuserb (but may actually be a Croat)

Tina Greco--no introduction needed

NYCSerb--troll who kept on posting Nazi videos a year and a half ago

BTW, IPs are not necessarily reliable these days. There are some pretty sophisticated proxies out there now. A psycho obsessed with stalking JTF (like Anus-T, ys"vz) could easily plunk down the greenbacks for one of these fancy servers and continue to bombard us with his or her nonsense.

Chaimfan

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: What is the true identity of the troll, Sirbata?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 01:54:34 AM »
Archie ys"v sr"y is actually a staunch Obama supporter.

Allen-T ys"v sr"y is very involved posting on StørmFrønt.

Tina Greco, NYCSerb, and Boris Pribich, yimach shmam vizichram, I hope they all choke and croak.

I think Sirbata is a new troll.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:01:00 AM »
C.F. i know you have good attention but this is not gonna help.I was very disappointed about what he wrote and that Mr.Chaim had to intervene so let's put all this on side and forget about him until he at least apologize,ok?Is this fare?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:08:05 AM »
Archie ys"v sr"y is actually a staunch Obama supporter.
He supported Obama but his true dream candidate was Ron Paul (the one candidate this year who actually was worse than Obama).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 02:09:02 AM »
C.F. i know you have good attention but this is not gonna help.I was very disappointed about what he wrote and that Mr.Chaim had to intervene so let's put all this on side and forget about him until he at least apologize,ok?Is this fare?
He is a troll and needs to leave. He is deliberately trying to disrupt JTF and is making Serbs look bad in the process. In fact, he might not even be a Serb at all.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:06 AM »
He supported Obama but his true dream candidate was Ron Paul (the one candidate this year who actually was worse than Obama).

His ZooTube page indicates otherwise -- http://www.youtube.com/whitecollarcriminal.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 02:16:57 AM »
He is a troll and needs to leave. He is deliberately trying to disrupt JTF and is making Serbs look bad in the process. In fact, he might not even be a Serb at all.
I know,I know but let's no jump to conclusions.Lot of my people are mad more on Croats then on Catholics but they just don't see it yet.It will take some time to realize that Germans were Catholics too but so were the Americans,French and Britain's who help us to defeat them in WW2.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 02:37:10 AM »
Sirbata might be an Albanian or Croat troll trying to make Serb members of our forum look bad.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 03:58:34 AM »
Sirbata might be an Albanian or Croat troll trying to make Serb members of our forum look bad.

I have had many Bosnian muslims, Albanian muslims and Croat Ustasha Nazis come on to my Zootube channel pretending to be Serbs. At least 30 so far. I ask them to write a few sentences in the Serbian cyrillic script and they can't do it. Pathetic morons. I blocked every one of them and deleted their comments. I also strongly suspect that Boris Pribich is a Croat Ustasha Nazi pretending to be a Serb as C.F. has already pointed out.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 07:03:53 PM »
Dalmajica left way too quietly, and was EXTREMELY anti-catholic. I told him that he whined like a little school girl, and he said "you catholics better stay very far away from young school girls"
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 07:06:44 PM »

His ZooTube page indicates otherwise -- http://www.youtube.com/whitecollarcriminal.
Is that the "archie" fellow, bc I thought this page was T-H-J's, afterall, this schmuck "White collarCriminal" did say he was a member of JTF.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
I think Sirbata is a new troll
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 08:53:10 PM »

A troll no Doubt!

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »
I do not know what you mean by troll.   What would you like to know about me?     I am a Serb, born in Belgrade and living in Chicago.   I did not support Obama. I did not vote since i do not think it makes a difference. THe candidate i liked the best in fackt was Dr. Paul and i dont understand ( prolly due to my ignorance)  why he is disliked.  I am more than willing to listen. If i am a troll because i have personal opinions that do not match 100% other peoples opinions... well sorry.  So to start with, explain what troll means, and if anyone here has the patience to enlighten me i will welcome that. 

BTW... there are people that are in very good standing on this forum that know EXACTLY who i am.

Thank you,
THe troll

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 09:14:26 PM »
Sirbata, a troll is someone who comes on a forum to deliberately argue, or to make trouble. 

As for Ron Paul, read AsheDina's post, where she explains why we don't like him.  Here's the link:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,31822.msg324401.html#msg324401

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 09:16:03 PM »
Thx Lisa i will.... let me just post this

P.S.   Call me a troll all you want, but the insults... being a Croat , Bosnian and worst of all Albanian  is a bit much.

BTW... i would have never voted for the Osama muslim.  Even though i lived in Nairoby Kenya and was educated in a CATHOLIC!!!  School... St. Mary's Nairobi, Kenya.

I came to JTF because of the vids on youtube and wanted to know more. But this lashing out just was not what i expected.... You want me to leave?   I will, afterall it is a freespeach democracy... right?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 09:26:26 PM »
Sirbata, you ARE a troll, and I don't care if you are Serb, Croat, or Martian. You came here to deliberately pick fights with the Catholic members of this forum. You should be thanking Lisa for not banning you on the spot, not defending your trolling behavior.

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
Dan Ben Noah    Thank you for posting this.  Much different from what i saw in RP.  Guess i need to  read up some more.

C.F   Could you please be less abrasive? 

BTW   I had no idea Lisa is an admin here. I do not really pay attention to titles.   But Lisa is a lot more civil and i thank her for that.

THe Troll... ummm no   actually...

CCCC Troll

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »
Maybe it's Yacov?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 10:12:33 PM »
I don't think that retarded putz has the brain cells to effectively troll a forum.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 10:40:53 PM »
I don't think that retarded putz has the brain cells to effectively troll a forum.
He would bestow titles/ranks on any female members that came on the forum ... talk about a sexually deprived individual, but it's not like his not trying!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 10:46:48 PM »
What a pain in the ass.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »
I voted for other.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 11:41:52 PM »
Guys, let's all give Sirbata the benefit of the doubt. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

Is that the "archie" fellow, B.C.E. I thought this page was T-H-J's, afterall, this schmuck "White collarCriminal" did say he was a member of JTF.

That's Archie. He occasionally tries to infiltrate the forum, but he's so dimwitted he always blows his cover. I should clarify though that t_h_j is not here with nefarious intentions.