Author Topic: serbian nationalist dislike serbian nazis  (Read 820 times)

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
serbian nationalist dislike serbian nazis
« on: February 16, 2009, 03:27:41 PM »
Outrage of Serbians
The antisemitic incidents caused an outrage in Serbian public and were strongly condemned[5]. President of Serbia, leaders of political parties, non-government organizations and public were quick and very vocal in condemning these incidents and stressed that such things will not be tolerated in Serbia, and that Serbs, who had similar fate as Jews in WWII as victims of Holocaust by the Ustase, view themselves as friends of the Jewish people. It was also pointed out that members of the group have probably never seen a Jew, who are a tiny minority in Serbia numbering around 3000 people, and that their antisemitism is imported and artificial.

Condemned by Serb nationalists
All Serbian political parties condemned this organisation. One of the most vocal in condemnation was the Serbian Radical Party, whose leader Vojislav Šešelj is currently at trial in ICTY. That party commonly described as nationalist condemned Nacionalni Stroj as a Nazi organisation. Most direct was the mayor of Novi Sad, Serb Radical Party member Maja Gojković. She said about planned march of nacionalni stroj in that city "It is unimaginable that in this city that gave thousands of victims of Nazi-terror in WWII we have a Nazi public gathering."

Clash with Serb nationalists
Nacionalni Stroj looks upon itself as one single true patriotic organisation, claiming that all other nationalist organisations and parties are "infected by Judeo-Communism". Most notable clash is with Serb Radical Party, that is accused by Nacionalni Stroj to be "Zionistic and anti-Aryan party". Serb Radical Party itself was so far accused by far leftists for being "fascist", yet its ideology calls for non-rasist approach to nationalism. Most notable is Serb Radical Party's overall positive treatment of Serbian minorities, specially Roma (Gipsy) minority that Serb radical party consider to be part of Serb nation and "Brothers of us Serbs" as Serb Radical Party MP Nataša Jovanović claimed in parliament session about immigration law, on November 6th 2007
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: serbian nationalist dislike serbian nazis
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 03:55:42 PM »
What are you referring to? Do you have a link?

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »
yea CF want to read by the way i found it without looking for this i was looking for other thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacionalni_stroj

go and read
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »
I remember when i first heard about this group.  I could not believe it.  THese people are actually connected throuout the world. THey have these small groups all over.    >:(  UNREAL