Author Topic: Kosovo marks 1 year of its illegal independence  (Read 4898 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Kosovo marks 1 year of its illegal independence
« on: February 17, 2009, 04:35:14 AM »
By now, Kosovo independence was recognized by 54 countries.

Here you can find the full list: http://www.kosovothanksyou.com/

I am glad to find out that the State of Israel is not among them. Corrupt as they may be, Israeli leaders still understand that Kosovo independence is illegal.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
Re: Kosovo marks 1 year of its illegal independence
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 04:52:16 AM »
Which makes us all really happy. I mean the fact that Israel is still ressisting U.S presure!
I hope Kosovo will soon face the truth about it's future!
Kosovo is Serbia!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 05:25:45 AM »
Which makes us all really happy. I mean the fact that Israel is still ressisting U.S presure!
I hope Kosovo will soon face the truth about it's future!
Kosovo is Serbia!
It won't be so fast.
Today on the "menu" is Vojvodina.I don't know how many of you live in Serbia,but those who do knows this.It's very clear that EU through their servants in our Government(including a main traitor Rebublic's President Boris Tadic) work on another occupation of another part of our country.
It's bright as a day.

But I,as a Orthodox Christian,can say that it's better to be occupied for a certain period of time than to become a member of global revived Babylon.All Orthodox Christians know what is going to happened with this creation.And I don't want to see Serbia in the "cleaning process" which is going to happen.I look at this as a part of punishment from rejecting Him(by accepting European pagan way of sinful life and reaching to united rebellion) by letting others who are worst then you to have control over you as pedagogical messieurs to learn to be obedient.When we rejected the G-d,now we should learn to be obedient to the occupiers.It's useful to return to Him in every day's practical life.When that happens,it won't be a problem for G-d to liberate us from physical slavery.First we need to be liberated from spiritual slavery,as most important.It's not said for nothing that we should be affraid to those who kill our body(because it'll be created again),but to those who kill and corrupt our soul.If we agree on that,God has no power than to respect our wish and put us a side from His book of life.

This is something how G-d works with those who had more knowledge about moral laws and yet who rejected him.He said that those who have more knowledge are going to be asked more(responsibility).
This is also very clear in Jewish history.This is something that can show us how G-d works.All Jewish slaveries and sufferings were not for nothing.It was because of rejecting Him.Today Israel is also secular state(officially separated from His laws) and we can all see what G-d is letting to happen to Israel.Beside territorial problems and terrorist attacks,there are also problems like lack of water,and as I know the only source of water in Israel is rapidly drying.

That's something that is happening with Serbia,too.The occupation and breaking up of Serbia,besides as being mechanism for learning to obey and listen(as a process of spiritual cleaning),is also a process of salvation.Because,as I said,global rebellion will be destroyed(psychically),so there is the essence of our occupation-to return to G-d and moral way of life and in the same time to be saved from destruction as we won't be part of global Babylon.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 05:46:19 AM »
Great post, Kerber!

The only small correction is that Jewish religion is NOT officially separated from state in Israel (maybe that's the only reason why G-d still protects the state). But the traitors in the ruling elite do everything to make it happen or at least to diminish religious influence.

Considerable part of Israeli ruling elite worships new Golden Calf whose name is Western Liberalism. By the way, the very same people advocate Kosovo independence in Israel, because Liberal Europe teaches so, and for them everything "Enlightened" Europe says is holy.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 06:05:56 AM »
Back to Kosovo problem.

Kosovo as "EU Colombia" has been recognized by 54 of 192 states.The exact number of European Colombians is unknown(I say about 1,45 millions),but there is a known number regarding illegal weapons.That number is 460 000.More than 23 000 "European Colombians" sit in the European prisons because of selling drugs.Official unemployment on Kosovo is 72%(I say it's more).Average monthly earnings are about 150 euros(of those lucky ones who have jobs).53% of "European Colombians" lives under the limit of poverty,while 14% is extremely poor,aka hungry.

So,to summarize their superb achievements:They have a standard like African Republic of Togo.
And that's not all.The biggest achievement is their progress of respecting basic human rights of right to live,private property,cultural and religious differences.You can see that they are proud of it by destroying 6800 Serbian monuments,155 Serbian churches and monasteries(from 13th,14th,15th,...centuries) and hundreds of thousands burned and stolen homes with agriculture lands.Of course,we can't forget 3000 killed Serbian civilians and 250 000 expelled.

All of the modern progress toward European standards wouldn't be possible without great help from our 19 NATO friends who showed their friendship and wisdom in the action officially called "Allied Forces",and unofficially,by some very high representatives,as "Merciful Angel".

So,for me there is nothing else but to wish to my friends at least the same gifts they gave to us.I wish them the same and modern societies they created on Serbian part of soil.

P.S.
Interesting article on Serbian language.I'm sorry I can't find it on English.
http://www.glas-javnosti.rs/clanak/tema/glas-javnosti-17-02-2009/ahtisan-leglo-bezvlasca-i-kriminala
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 06:13:41 AM by Kerber »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 06:07:35 AM »
By now, Kosovo independence was recognized by 54 countries.

Here you can find the full list: http://www.kosovothanksyou.com/

Wait a minute. Who is the Western liberal/leftist muslim-appeasing bozo who did the domain name for the Albanians?

Shouldn't it be www.kosovathanksyou.com/ ??!

Doesn't this moron realize that Albanians took a SERBIAN word and twisted it by replacing the last letter "o" with the letter "a"?

The proper name should be Kosovo i Metohija [Kosovo AND Metohija]

'Kosovo' in Serbian means "field of the Blackbirds" [The word "Kos" is the Serbian name of the blackbird]

'Metohija' in Serbian means "land of the Monasteries"

The Albanian Nazis refer to Kosovo as "Kosova" - which is simply a corruption and perversion of a purely SERBIAN name.

So whomever made that domain name for the Albanians is probably some non-Albanian moron from the US or EU working for the government or some pro-government "NGO".

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 06:40:42 AM »
Great post, Kerber!

The only small correction is that Jewish religion is NOT officially separated from state in Israel (maybe that's the only reason why G-d still protects the state). But the traitors in the ruling elite do everything to make it happen or at least to diminish religious influence.

Considerable part of Israeli ruling elite worships new Golden Calf whose name is Western Liberalism. By the way, the very same people advocate Kosovo independence in Israel, because Liberal Europe teaches so, and for them everything "Enlightened" Europe says is holy.

Yes,you're right.It's not official,but secular men run the state.Practically it's the same.Israel also needs cleaning of those rats.

Well,I said before that the main problem of Israel(in my opinion) is its wish to be "good with EU" and accept their demands to live by their liberal(from God's Laws) way.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 06:52:05 AM »
Israel also needs cleaning of those rats.

Here's an article of such a rat: http://zope.gush-shalom.org/home/en/channels/avnery/1203802870

That one does not ofiicially belong to the ruling elite, but he is considered a mentor and "intellectual" by them.
(I hope the Serbs won't be offended that I publish the link to this crap, it's just an illustration of how low one can fall)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 07:22:02 AM »
Israel also needs cleaning of those rats.

Here's an article of such a rat: http://zope.gush-shalom.org/home/en/channels/avnery/1203802870

That one does not ofiicially belong to the ruling elite, but he is considered a mentor and "intellectual" by them.
(I hope the Serbs won't be offended that I publish the link to this crap, it's just an illustration of how low one can fall)

The text is made on wrong presumptions,without clear historical details or just false ones.
It's obvious this man has a democrat,liberal,secular mentality.Evil in one word.

His biggest "prove" of his "correct view" is that religion tells us(Serbia and Israel) that those lands are ours.He is a complete idiot...

P.S.
This can't offend us,we read it every day in Serbia.Even much,much worse things than this,and from our own paid idiots.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 06:18:46 AM »
WOW It's clear that those tools of western liberomarxism think that Kosovo is Philistinia too. As a Polish Ortodox Christian I must apologise all Serbs for our goverment decision to recognise "Kosova" as a new EU welfare recepiant independant state. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 07:20:39 AM »
no need mate,poles are slaves(they're goverment)to the west,its basicly one country that recognised it 30 or what times?

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »
no need mate,poles are slaves(they're goverment)to the west,its basicly one country that recognised it 30 or what times?

What do you mean by "30 or what times"?

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »
i mean how many countries have recodnised kosovo?30 or something,and i wanted to say that its one in the same entity that recodinsed kosovo 30+ times

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »
Kosovo was formally recognized by 55 UN countries
(Formally recognized by 22 European Union (EU) Member States)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 04:04:51 PM »
i mean how many countries have recodnised kosovo?30 or something,and i wanted to say that its one in the same entity that recodinsed kosovo 30+ times

54 + Taiwan (non-recognized)

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »
dunno,last time i hear it was 30 something,tho i don't really care one bit as i said,thats the opinion of one entity.

btw thx AH

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 06:27:36 AM »
One day,you will see us in Serbian Kosovo.Our Hope is very strong,.