Author Topic: What is the true identity of the troll, Sirbata?  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: What is the true identity of the troll, Sirbata?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:53 PM »
Guys, let's all give Sirbata the benefit of the doubt. 

Okay. Topic locked.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »
An Arab Muslim Nazi troll.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »
Isn't the topic locked? It was agreed to give him a chance, why start all this again?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 04:33:51 PM »
Thx Lisa i will.... let me just post this

P.S.   Call me a troll all you want, but the insults... being a Croat , Bosnian and worst of all Albanian  is a bit much.

BTW... i would have never voted for the Osama muslim.  Even though i lived in Nairoby Kenya and was educated in a CATHOLIC!!!  School... St. Mary's Nairobi, Kenya.

I came to JTF because of the vids on youtube and wanted to know more. But this lashing out just was not what i expected.... You want me to leave?   I will, afterall it is a freespeach democracy... right?

I dont think your a troll, but why did you say this:

"but i have looked at many maps and i am still not sure what is and what is not Israel on the map."   ?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »
I do not know what you mean by troll.   What would you like to know about me?     I am a Serb, born in Belgrade and living in Chicago.   I did not support Obama. I did not vote since i do not think it makes a difference. THe candidate i liked the best in fackt was Dr. Paul and i dont understand ( prolly due to my ignorance)  why he is disliked.  I am more than willing to listen. If i am a troll because i have personal opinions that do not match 100% other peoples opinions... well sorry.  So to start with, explain what troll means, and if anyone here has the patience to enlighten me i will welcome that. 

BTW... there are people that are in very good standing on this forum that know EXACTLY who i am.

Thank you,
THe troll

Do you think Mohamed was a pedophile, mass murderer and a demonic boar?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »
I am the one who locked the thread.

I am asking our members to stop this bickering. This silliness is very harmful to our movement.