Author Topic: Slavery booming in Blair's glorious multicultural Britain  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Slavery booming in Blair's glorious multicultural Britain
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »
This is all thanks to the European Union and the gang of criminals in the Labour party leadership.

Sex slavery widespread in England

Young women tricked into coming to England, often by boyfriends, are being sold off in auctions at airport coffee shops as soon as they arrive.

They are among the thousands of women brought into the UK to be sex slaves, usually with no idea of their fate.

The trade was one of the findings of a BBC News website investigation into slavery in 21st Century England.

As the UK marks 200 years since the Parliamentary Act to abolish the slave trade, slavery goes on in another form.

Modern day victims of slavery are often young women from eastern Europe, thinking they are coming to England to work as cleaners or au pairs, only to be forced into prostitution.

The Home Office estimated in 2003 that 4,000 women were trafficked into the UK for sexual exploitation. It is thought the figure may have grown since.

A spokesman told the BBC women were sometimes sold off in auctions in airport coffee shops and restaurants as they arrived in the country.

And he said there were also many cases of English women, from backgrounds of poverty, being sold from town to town to work as prostitutes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6459369.stm

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: Slavery booming in Blair's glorious multicultural Britain
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:01:41 AM »
I wonder how many [censored] and Muslim Nazis turn up in the airport cafes to buy white women.

This is truly disgraceful.  Britain is run by the most evil 'people' imaginable.

BRITAIN IS A CURSED COUNTRY.  RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE, JEW AND GENTILE, NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE FAST.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 12:02:31 AM »
This makes me feel sick.  I am often in airports and I see young white women going about.  Now I wonder how many of them are going to get taken home by evil men and abused.

I feel violated myself.

Please G-d put an end to this horrible evil. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 04:08:39 PM »
It's a world wide problem fruit most of customers are white guys ,i know and no i'm not a customer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »
It's a world wide problem fruit most of customers are white guys ,i know and no i'm not a customer

Here in the UK (as you know) we recently 'celebrated' the 200th anniversay of the Abolition of slavery.  ANd yet in those 200 years slavery of WHITE people (mostly women) has been booming all over the world.  Various books were written about it in the early 20th century.  They should have said abolition of black slavery in the West because all over the world significant numbers of Caucasian peoples are enslaved and treated like cattle.  THe L-rd will smite the whole world with a curse for this abomination.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 09:51:52 AM »

Here in the UK (as you know) we recently 'celebrated' the 200th anniversay of the Abolition of slavery.  ANd yet in those 200 years slavery of WHITE people (mostly women) has been booming all over the world.  Various books were written about it in the early 20th century.  They should have said abolition of black slavery in the West because all over the world significant numbers of Caucasian peoples are enslaved and treated like cattle.  THe L-rd will smite the whole world with a curse for this abomination.
WELL I AGREE WITH YOU WHITE SEX SLAVERY IS THRIVING ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03