Author Topic: "TRADERS REVOLT": HOST CALLS FOR NEW 'TEA PARTY'; FLOOR MOCKS OBAMA PLAN  (Read 553 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
VIDEO: 'The government is promoting bad behavior... do we really want to subsidize the losers' mortgages... This is America! How many of you people want to pay for your neighbor's mortgage? President Obama are you listening? How about we all stop paying our mortgage! It's a moral hazard'... MORE...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1039849853 Excellent.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: "TRADERS REVOLT": HOST CALLS FOR NEW 'TEA PARTY'; FLOOR MOCKS OBAMA PLAN
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
I wonder if the whites in Rhodesia were this oblivious? Obama seems to want to take America down the road to becoming another Zimbabwe. Next thing you know Obama will say America needs to print more money to solve the crisis.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!