Author Topic: Black descendents use courts to take land back in GA, KY, AR, Texas from whites  (Read 667 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/banished/

This is the most evil plan I've heard about in quite a while.  Blacks who were chased out from Southern white counties in the 19th century now call it ethnic cleansing and now want the land, which is 100% white owned now, back in their hands.  The blacks are saying that they would have been very successful if they had had the land.  Funny thing is that the land where blacks were not chased from, bore nothing but crime and failure.  Many of these counties are not rich and they want to rob these white Southerners of the modest properties they have.  First of all, many of the blacks in these counties did commit crimes and the towns rioted to get them out.  While I wouldn't agree that chasing all of them out was right, many blacks even at that time, killed, raped and stole, which you will never hear anything about in a history book.  We are already starting to see revisionist history today...like the 1980's was a racist time.  I remember the 1980's and all they did was kiss black's behinds and yet now they recreate history and say how awful and racist it was.  What makes you think they wouldn't do that with blacks in the early 20th century?

The most criminal part of all of this are the evil Jewish and Christian white lawyers who are trying to sue and use the courts to get the land back.  On PBS, the blacks needed whites to move a grave site because they can't even do that without the white man's help.  I'm not Southern and my parents moved here in the 1960's so although this would never affect me this is the most evil proposal I've heard of.   This will lead to tyranny of the Joseph Stalin era,and shame on America if they sit by and let this happen. 

You don't have to look to Zimbabwe anymore...they are setting the stage for this in America.  Just wait until the Hawaiians, Alaskans and American Indians get wind of this.  The people who won't suffer are the descendants of people who killed all the population in their area.  The people who let them live will have their descendants suffer. 

>:( >:( >:(

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
This is nothing short of a disgrace
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is the list of the film crew:

Director/Producer
Marco Williams

Co-Producer
Maia Harris

Editors
Kathryn Barnier
Sandra Christie

Camera
Stephen McCarthy

Sound
J.T. Takagi

Music Composed by
David Murray

Original Art by
Karen Zasloff

Associate Producers
Shukree Tilghman
Van Dora Williams

Additional Camera
Elia Lyssy
Yoni Brook
John Foster
Jay A. Kelley
Allen Moore

Additional Sound
Judy Karp
Phillip Keeler
Bob Silverthorne

Music Performed by
David Murray, Saxophone
D.D. Jackson, Piano
Jaribu Shahid, Bass
Tani Tabbai, Drums

Music Recording
Peter Karl Studios

Oral History Voices
Dewanda Wise

On-line Edit
BAVC/Shirley Gutierrez
Teatown/Jon Fordham

Sound Design & Mix
Richard Fairbanks

Animation
Paul Docherty

Title & Graphic Designs
Krona Design

Music Editor
Anne Pope

Photo Research
Carol Bash

Transcription
Tara Sad

Editing Assistants
Ari Bassin-Hill
Florence Holdeman

Production Assisants
Ben Ernst
German Valle

Interns
Ted Alcorn
Margaret Galbraith
Tehutl Jones
Scott Michaels

Legal
Matthew Lefferts
Franklin Welnrib
Rudell B. Vassallo P.C.

Accounting
Debi Zelko

Executive Producer
Whitney Dow

Executive Producers
Burt Glass
Dan Noyes

Senior Producers
Christa Scharfenberg
Oriana Zill de Granados

Production Managers
Erica Baker
Zusita Bakker

Inspired by the work of Elliot Jaspin

Special Thanks
Andrew Alexander
Judy Alexander
Orlando Bagwell
Jeff Christiansen
Jon Funabiki
Chris Graybill
Jane Greenberg
Didi Greene
Paul Jones
Wendy Levy
Lisa Magarrell
Dr. Vera Miller
Judy Reustle
Sara Rios
Will Roth
Anthony Sebok

Major Funding Provided by
The Ford Foundation
New York Community Trust
Documentary Fund

Executive Producer for ITVS
Sally Jo Fifer

Executive Producer for NBPC
Jacquie Jones
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They try to ruin everything they can for white people.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

They see white people living in a good and productive community and instaed of changing their lives and getting some self discipline, they look with angry and jealous eyes and blame all their problems on whitey.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

They see white people living in a good and productive community and instaed of changing their lives and getting some self discipline, they look with angry and jealous eyes and blame all their problems on whitey.

Soon even though will still be the productive ones though will be the ones paying for them to live in a nice big house and drive a fancy car while we make do with very little if anything.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

If they behaved in the right way they could make their own communities look nice too, but instead they take what YT has and ruin it then what they stole from YT and ruined just turns into another ghetto and they get jealous again.