Author Topic: This PHOTOGRAPH touches me SO MUCH  (Read 15398 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This PHOTOGRAPH touches me SO MUCH
« on: February 23, 2009, 08:59:44 AM »
  I know that you will all like it. I DONT CARE what sect, or WHAT- the LOVE for the Torah is EVIDENT that it is BEYOND comprehension.

http://www.hershrosner.com/cart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=3870   :israel:

This too- it is BEAUTIFUL:    http://www.hershrosner.com/index2.php?ver=v1
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 01:10:45 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: This PHOTOGRAPH touches me SO MUCH
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:26 AM »
You are so right Ashe Dina, that is a beautiful picture and I am in awe and respect of it!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 01:12:35 PM »
Arksis- see this too:  http://www.hershrosner.com/index2.php?ver=v1  LIFE. LIFE. LIFE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »
what is he carrying?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »
what is he carrying?

He is carrying a Torah scroll, our Sacred Bible which was given to us at Sinai.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »
Paulette! Those pictures are great. I wouldn't mind having one or two in my home.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »
what is he carrying?

Muman; weren't these photos beautiful??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
Paulette! Those pictures are great. I wouldn't mind having one or two in my home.

Shalom - Dox 

Gosh Dox. I know- they are SO Holy and beautiful. HaShem is wonderful and his people are LOVE LIFE, and the words of G-D.

How are you, I should call- I had a BOIL IN MY NOSE FOR A WEEK!!  :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »
what is he carrying?

Muman; weren't these photos beautiful??

AsheDina,

Yes these pictures are very beautiful. I have a screen-saver on my computer which flashes various pictures of the Kotel {Western Wall} and include many lovely pictures of Jews davening and reading Torah at the wall. These pictures were sent to me on a CD from Aish when I donated money a few years ago.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »
Yes, very beautiful indeed.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 11:28:40 PM »
Here are some images which I uploaded to my blog so I can show everyone...

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »
thank you Muman, i can now understand how much spiritual vibes these pictures must be generating for you all. May the light of Torah shine on every self-hating Jew and Jewish youths!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »
Torah Reading, Hagbah, and Gelilah

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 12:45:09 AM »

Shalom - Dox 

Gosh Dox. I know- they are SO Holy and beautiful. HaShem is wonderful and his people are LOVE LIFE, and the words of G-D.

How are you, I should call- I had a BOIL IN MY NOSE FOR A WEEK!!  :P

Hi Paulette, I am fine thank you. I hope you are doing well too and ouch for that boil!  Please do call me when you have the chance and we can chat!
Where my Mother lives they have Judaic art everywhere, statues, sculptures, oil paintings, you name it. When I visit my Mom
I enjoy seeing the huge variety of Judaic art in her Community. I have some Judaic art in my home too, some of which is my late Uncles work.
I will tell you about him next time you call.

Shalom Sis - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 10:33:34 AM »
Arksis- see this too:  http://www.hershrosner.com/index2.php?ver=v1  LIFE. LIFE. LIFE.

WOW Ashe Dina! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Muman..  I hear terrible people ALL DAY LONG saying that Jews dont LOVE HaShem. (anti-semitic PIGS) LIES LIES LIES. 
There are NO people in this world- ANYWHERE that love the WORD OF G-D LIKE THIS- NOWHERE.  I am not on some superiority trip here people. It is just the TRUTH.

TO PHYSICALLY SHOW YOUR LOVE is almost as a new bride exposes her most beautiful vulnerability.. think of it in a term like that. 
It is MIND BOGGLING to me. I was NEVER in love, until about a yr 1/2 ago- so I KNOW what LOVE IS and I now UNDERSTAND.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 12:23:13 PM »
Muman..  I hear terrible people ALL DAY LONG saying that Jews dont LOVE HaShem. (anti-semitic PIGS) LIES LIES LIES. 
There are NO people in this world- ANYWHERE that love the WORD OF G-D LIKE THIS- NOWHERE.  I am not on some superiority trip here people. It is just the TRUTH.

TO PHYSICALLY SHOW YOUR LOVE is almost as a new bride exposes her most beautiful vulnerability.. think of it in a term like that. 
It is MIND BOGGLING to me. I was NEVER in love, until about a yr 1/2 ago- so I KNOW what LOVE IS and I now UNDERSTAND.

AsheDina,

I know that you hear these terrible things and it really bothers me. You should not listen to people speaking evil of Jews. I know that you are fighting the good fight and that in order to fight you must listen to this, but it really is not good for your soul at all. I have told this to another of my good friends that in order to win the fight we must strengthen our emmunah {trust/faith} and in doing so we strengthen the emmunah of those around us. This is one of the central ideas which Breslev Rabbis teach and I really believe this to be so.

These pictures strengthen our faith and trust in Hashem and his beloved people Israel. I especially love the pictures of the young men during their Bar Mitzvahs at the Holy Western Wall. The kevannah {intention} which must be in each yiddishe cup while strapped with tefillin! Imagine the closeness to Hashem in their souls, and it leaps to our souls.

The antisemites of the world are living in a world of hate. That world will not endure because hate is blinding and Torah is enlightening.

I hope that you are feeling better today. It has been rainy and dark all last week but just today the sun is shining and I look forward to leaving the house. May Hashem illuminate your soul today.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
The Rabbi shown in the first picture is the Old Bobover Rebbe. Rabbi Shlomo Halberstam Z"L. He passed away a little less than ten years ago.

I used to pray with him four or five times a year. He was a very holy Jew. He lost his wife and children in Auschwitz, may G-d avenge their blood.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »

AsheDina,

I know that you hear these terrible things and it really bothers me. You should not listen to people speaking evil of Jews. I know that you are fighting the good fight and that in order to fight you must listen to this, but it really is not good for your soul at all. I have told this to another of my good friends that in order to win the fight we must strengthen our emmunah {trust/faith} and in doing so we strengthen the emmunah of those around us. This is one of the central ideas which Breslev Rabbis teach and I really believe this to be so.

These pictures strengthen our faith and trust in Hashem and his beloved people Israel. I especially love the pictures of the young men during their Bar Mitzvahs at the Holy Western Wall. The kevannah {intention} which must be in each yiddishe cup while strapped with tefillin! Imagine the closeness to Hashem in their souls, and it leaps to our souls.

The antisemites of the world are living in a world of hate. That world will not endure because hate is blinding and Torah is enlightening.

I hope that you are feeling better today. It has been rainy and dark all last week but just today the sun is shining and I look forward to leaving the house. May Hashem illuminate your soul today.

Thank you Muman :-*; I am a little better today.  I just went into another depression, but came out- didnt talk to anybody really. 

THIS thread has made me UPLIFTED, and the pictures have meed me feel SO MUCH Joy.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »
  I know that you will all like it. I DONT CARE what sect, or WHAT- the LOVE for the Torah is EVIDENT that it is BEYOND comprehension.

http://www.hershrosner.com/cart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=3870   :israel:

This too- it is BEAUTIFUL:    http://www.hershrosner.com/index2.php?ver=v1

Breathtaking images, wow!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »
Thank you for your uplifting words Muman! Very much needed for everyone to read, if you asked me. Thank you so much for your inspirational words, they have helped my soul to heal from such awful people in the world today. Ashe Dina, I hope and pray Muman's words have helped you. I feel so bad you are up against so many evil people and wish I was there at your side to fight them with you. You are always in my prayers!  :fist:
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 04:03:20 AM »
I used to clean an elderly man's apt who had escaped Auschwitz by going through France....then on to America...he was a wonderful man.....like a grandfather to me, actually...he used to compliment me on how I raised my son, too.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »

AsheDina,

Thank you Muman :-*; I am a little better today.  I just went into another depression, but came out- didnt talk to anybody really. 

THIS thread has made me UPLIFTED, and the pictures have meed me feel SO MUCH Joy.

Good Afternoon AsheDina, I am glad to know you feel a bit better today.
If you need a laugh or just want to talk, call me.

Shalom & Hugs     Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »
DOX, for YOU me, and LISA;   PRETTY huh??  :-*

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
Awesome pictures!! Thank you for sharing them with us!