Author Topic: Does anyone else here have a mostly far-left family?  (Read 4604 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Does anyone else here have a mostly far-left family?
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 08:02:40 PM »
My whole family is far- right. The only bad thing is that my aunt is pro-choice for rape victims.

How is that bad?
The woman was raped
Well it depends on how you look at it. On one hand the women went throw a tradgedy and is forced to go through pregnacy and push out a baby that traumitized her, but on the other hand Murder is murder, and if a women really wants to do right by God, than she will endure the pregnancy and put the child up for adoption. Let me make a poll.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »
My whole family is far- right. The only bad thing is that my aunt is pro-choice for rape victims.

Why should rape victims suffer that abuse? If I had a daughter and she was raped, I'd be very angry, and in the case that it is a teenager or a minor, it endangers their life.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »

Why should rape victims suffer that abuse? If I had a daughter and she was raped, I'd be very angry, and in the case that it is a teenager or a minor, it endangers their life.

I agree with you about abortion for a rape victim, but I don't know about birth endangering a teen. Go into a Mexican neighborhood, teens are popping them out like it's their job.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »

A baby shouldn't be aborted if it doesn't have to be.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »
I agree with you about abortion for a rape victim
It's not the baby's fault. I notice that most of the "pro-choicers" who are screaming that we need abortions for rape victims are the very first people who say we should be "rehabilitating" rapists and murderers and oppose the death penalty. These feminazi freaks should all have their clitorises hacked off just like is done in nations ruled by their favorite religion.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »
It's a mixed batch with my family. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »
I am a liberal myself, with a leaning towards pacifism !
I even used to belong politically to the left for 'piratical' reasons as well as because I was born to a family of 'real-politc' leftists.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
My immediate family consists of moderate Republicans and conservative Democrats who were fiercely anti-Obama during the election. Unfortunately, they appear to be completely won over by him now.  >:(

CF, I am sorry to hear this. I can't imagine how this must upset you. I will assume you are one of the strongest minded members in your family.
Keep up your good fight, even if they accepted him, make it known to them you refuse to accept him.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »

there is nothing unreasonable about that (about wanting an abortion as a result of rape)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »
If I was raped, I wouldn't want to be forced to carry that rapist's child.  And for the record, I think that rapists should be put to death, or physically castrated. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »
If I was raped, I wouldn't want to be forced to carry that rapist's child.  And for the record, I think that rapists should be put to death, or physically castrated. 

That's what Plan B is for, to prevent a pregnancy. I think emergency contraception has been around for a while now.

Once a pregnancy starts I think it's wrong to stop it.

Rape victims should go to a hospital anyway to get evidence to use against their attacker so they may as well take the emergency contraception then to prevent pregnancy from occurring.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2009, 03:12:35 AM »
(snip) I don't know about birth endangering a teen. Go into a Mexican neighborhood, teens are popping them out like it's their job.

Well there are teen-agers and there are teen-agers.
Some girls are physically ready to have a baby at very young age.  Others are not physically ready for childbearing until later on in their life, after their body develops.  Some women are forever unable to have a baby.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 04:19:55 AM by xoce »
aka Someone Else