Author Topic: Question about the JDL  (Read 3195 times)

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
Question about the JDL
« on: February 25, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »
(If this has already been covered here, please point me to the link and I'll read up on it)

Okay, I know that Rav Kahane founded the JDL.  But I'm not very familiar with the history of the JDL and most internet sites are just saying its a "jewish terrorist" group...whatever.  Anyway, on Facebook there is a group called "Kahanists against the Jewish Defense League".  The description says
The JDL is a joke. A very small number of angry Jews who have no real plan to combat antisemitism beside for ridiculous protests that do nothing but make Jews look bad. They make us look weak and whiny like a bunch of Liberals.

This group is for supporters of Kahane who believe that Shelley Rubin has brought the JDL to a state of ruin, and destroyed one of Kahane's greatest organizations. Kahane would be appalled by Rubin's JDL.

We as Kahanists must condemn the actions of the JDL and drop all support for their "defense" of Jews, which has little do to with Jewish Defense.

So I'm hoping that you guys can explain all of this to me, or point me to a link that would help me to understand the dynamics in play here, from either/both points of view.

Thank you for helping me learn more about this!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
Re: Question about the JDL
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 03:48:56 PM »
Thank you so much, Chad!  I read through the links and it cleared up a lot.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »
The current JDL led by Rubin is a joke.  Back then, when Kahane was running it, it disrupted Soviet ballet, destroyed Soviet cars, all to raise awareness about the harsh treatment of Soviet Jews.  They've pussified over the last several years and are no longer the great organization it once was.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »
As I hear it, the once great JDL became almost an extortionist organization under Irv Rubin. He stained the name of the JDL forever, and he also denounced Rabbi Meir Kahane.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 08:20:48 PM »
Rather than explain allot I'll just direct you to these links on the website:  http://jtf.org/israel/israel.ben.pesach.speech.interrupted.part.one.htm   http://jtf.org/israel/israel.ben.pesach.speech.interrupted.part.two.htm  and http://jtf.org/israel/israel.ben.pesach.speech.interrupted.part.three.htm 

great links chad

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 05:23:12 AM »
That Rubin looks like some italian mobster from a movie.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 05:31:43 AM »
That Rubin looks like some italian mobster from a movie.

I know we should not speak bad about the death, but this were exactly my thoughts as I saw him first on a picture.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 06:21:52 AM »
"The JDL focuses exclusively on lunatic fringe groups like the Nazis and KKK while ignoring the tens of millions of American blacks, Mexicans and Muslims who support politicians and organizations openly calling for a holocaust against American Jews"

so true. This is exactly what I thought when I first visited the JDL and JDO pages. It's ridiculous. They don't do anything against muslims.

I contacted the JDO some years ago to see if I could get involved in starting some groups in the Netherlands. When I was looking for Jewish people on MSN I came across some guy who's profile was fiercely pro-zionist. I eventually MSN-ed with him and a supposed friend of his. They said both JDL and JDO were 'bad' (criminal) organisations. Then they said they were president and vice president of the West European Jewish Counsil (translated from Dutch) and had to keep an eye on certain groups being formed and that that was necessary if I would want any fundings from them.
Whether they were telling the truth or not I decided not to talk to them anymore. Since no Jews or other people were interested, I stopped trying.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
irv rubin , fougth most of his life against anti semites and anti semitism ....was a proud jew and i think that this kind of treatment to his memory is a little unfair , he said he was sorry for what he said about pollard ... i never heard he denounced rabbi meir kahane hy"d alav hashalom  , your more then welcome to bring a proof.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 07:31:18 AM »
They were politically correct most of the time they spent fighting the Nazis and the Klan not enough time fighting qurananimals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 08:52:15 AM »
I heard actually only good things about the JDL. Some people call them racists and radical. But I think they aren't.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »
Any group that goes on a show like Jerry Springer is a joke.

By the way how many users here know that JDL was admired by the schvartza rapper Easy E?

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 08:27:28 PM »
Any group that goes on a show like Jerry Springer is a joke.

By the way how many users here know that JDL was admired by the schvartza rapper Easy E?

I've read about that on wikipedia. It also said that Irv Rubin's JDL helped Eazy-E because he was on a skinhead hit list.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eazy-E

At the start of Dr. Dre's defection from Ruthless Records, executives Mike Klein and Jerry Heller sought assistance from the Jewish Defense League (JDL). Klein, former Ruthless Records director of business affairs said this provided Ruthless Records with muscle to enter into negotiations with Death Row Records over Dr. Dre's departure.[6] While Suge Knight violently sought an outright release from Ruthless Records for Dr. Dre, the JDL and Ruthless Records management were able to sit down with Death Row and negotiate a release in which the record label would continue to receive money and publishing rights from future Dr. Dre projects. It was under these terms that Dr. Dre left Ruthless Records and formed Death Row with Suge Knight. The FBI launched a money laundering investigation, assuming that the JDL was extorting money from Ruthless Records to fight their extremist causes. This led to JDL spokesperson Irv Rubin issuing a press release stating "There was nothing but a close, tight relationship" between Eazy-E and the organization.[6]
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »
What about the current JDL?

http://www.jdl.org/