Author Topic: The white female conspiracy  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
The white female conspiracy
« on: March 21, 2007, 06:05:37 AM »
What is it about white women?

One minute they can be going all sentimental over you, laughing at you, and thinking you're stupid but cute, they might even pity you so much and feel so sorry for you that they'd hug you; and the next their faces are bright red and they want to murder you.

What did you do wrong?

You spoke an ill word against the Sacred [censored].

The white woman's number one love is for her negro: say a word against black folk, and white women will want you dead.

It's as simple as that.

You just don't go there.

It doesn't matter what blacks do to you, or how favourably treated blacks are compared to you.

Never ever speak about them, because if you do, no white woman will ever want you.

(But it's okay for black men and white women to talk about white men, in fact it's a great way for those two groups to come together - and when they do, if they marry and have babies they are doing the world a service by preventing more white males coming into existence.)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
Re: The white female conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:04:48 PM »
I am a white woman and I have a white husband.  I am sure there is a white woman out there for you loins.  jazz

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 07:18:16 PM »

One minute they can be going all sentimental over you, laughing at you, and thinking you're stupid but cute, they might even pity you so much and feel so sorry for you that they'd hug you; and the next their faces are bright red and they want to murder you.

What did you do wrong?

The white woman's number one love is for her negro: say a word against black folk, and white women will want you dead.

It's as simple as that.

You just don't go there.

It doesn't matter what blacks do to you, or how favourably treated blacks are compared to you.

Never ever speak about them, because if you do, no white woman will ever want you.

(But it's okay for black men and white women to talk about white men, in fact it's a great way for those two groups to come together - and when they do, if they marry and have babies they are doing the world a service by preventing more white males coming into existence.)

Is Fruit of Thy Loins reinstated?  He's not listed as a guest.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 08:26:25 PM »

What did you do wrong?

It's as simple as that.

You just don't go there.

Is Fruit of Thy Loins reinstated?  He's not listed as a guest.
It's from March 21.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »
Keep your SUPERIOR Chin High !

I bet a PUBLIC Lashing of a few Baboons would do u sum good ! ;D
Hail the "Great White Father" !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 10:30:02 AM »
For the life of me I can't understand why a woman would want to murder Fruit. :laugh: