Author Topic: Husband rips wife's eyes out after she refuses sex  (Read 5878 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Husband rips wife's eyes out after she refuses sex
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:58:51 PM »
Husband rips wife's eyes out after she refuses sex

A MAN who ripped out his wife's eyes in a fit of rage was sentenced by a French court to 30 years behind bars today.

Mohamed Hadfi, 31, tore out his 23-year-old wife Samira Bari's eyes following a heated argument in their apartment in the southern French city of Nimes in July 2003 after she refused to have sex with him.

Ms Bari, who had demanded a divorce before the attack, was permanently blinded.

Hadfi, a Moroccan, initially fled to Germany. He was finally arrested and sent back to France, where he was indicted for "acts of torture and barbarity leading to a permanent disability".

Prosecutor Dominique Tourette demanded that Hadfi be sentenced to 30 years in prison, two thirds of which must be served in full, calling the defendant a "diabolic torturer".

Once his sentence is served, Hadfi will be deported and barred from ever returning to France.

His lawyer Jean-Pierre Cabanes meanwhile insisted there were extenuating circumstances.

"This is the result of a marriage that was arranged, not chosen," he said, pointing to the gulf separating his client, who came from southern Morocco, and his young wife, who had grown up in France.

Mr Cabanes begged the jury for leniency, claiming his client's action "appeared to stem from a mental illness."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21420231-2,00.html
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Husband rips wife's eyes out after she refuses sex
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 05:13:03 PM »
I know a giant Jewish dock worker maybe 7 foot 1 inch tall 435 lbs who did the same to his poor wife
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »
I know a giant Jewish dock worker maybe 7 foot 1 inch tall 435 lbs who did the same to his poor wife

I can't imagine many things worse than having my eyes pulled out.  I'd sooner die.  :(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 06:52:32 PM »
Unfortunately, this is not the first time something like this has happened. 

A few years ago, Glamour magazine had an article about a Pakistani woman whose husband thought she was cheating on him.  The man was a barber and used a giant knife or scissor in his work.  So in the middle of the night, he started beating up his wife, chopped out her eyes, cut off her nose,  stuck his fingers in her eye sockets to scoop out whatever might have been left, then left her for dead.  Glamour showed pictures of the woman.  She had to holes in her head where her eyes were, and two smaller holes where her nose was. 

To make a long story short, the woman came to the U.S. where a doctor fitted her with fake eyes eyes and a prosthetic nose.  If I find the pictures anywhere, I'll be sure to post them here. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 07:06:52 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

THAT IS ABSOLUTLY DIABOLICAL. DISGUSTING. VILE. MORONS. I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL......

In Islam if a woman refuses a husband sex, "disobeys him," then she'll be cursed all night by the angels and its an evil sin.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 07:15:02 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

THAT IS ABSOLUTLY DIABOLICAL. DISGUSTING. VILE. MORONS. I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL......

In Islam if a woman refuses a husband sex, "disobeys him," then she'll be cursed all night by the angels and its an evil sin.

In Judaism there are strict laws concerning sex.  If a Jewish man doesn't give his Jewish wife sex when she demands it by a certain period (I think it's a week) then she has grounds to unilaterally divorce him. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »
So it gives these rights to the woman?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »
So it gives these rights to the woman?

' "If a man vows he will not have intercourse with his wife ... by the end of [1 week period] he does not annul his vow and resume cohabitation, he is compelled to divorce her.  A woman could also free herself from a distasteful marriage by vowing to withhold herself from her husband.  He has the right to annul the vow; and if she persists in her attitude, he divorces her without payment of her Kethubah' "

Isn't it progressive for laws made many centuries ago?  :)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 12:16:44 PM »
These are animals, they have no self control. I believe that we should have policemen taking them out in the street and executing them with pork bullets one by one.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »
These are animals, they have no self control. I believe that we should have policemen taking them out in the street and executing them with pork bullets one by one.

Yes but that would be considered violent as well.

ftfl

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
A question Sarah, when you say it would be considered violent, do you mean that you would consider it to be violent, or that the authorites or human rights groups might?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 03:26:41 AM »
I would. Doing something violent or attacking without defending, i believe is bad. Unless you are fighting those who are a personal threat or will soon be.
The people are diabolical, evil and twisted. To go and kill them would be just as bad as you are commiting a grave sin yourself. There are judical laws to punish these people and humane ways to teach them a severe lesson. But to go out and just kill i believe is wrong.
Stuff the human rights group, they always end up helping the criminals locked away in Prison and not the poverty stricken innocent people struggling everyday.

ftfl

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 05:04:37 PM »
So you do share my views on the matter, it's nice to find someone who agrees with me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 05:17:59 PM »
Yes i do share your views but i'm not as nice as you are. When i'm angry, i can suggest violence but that is more on the basis of anger then real hatred.

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 05:37:11 PM »
You do not know me as well as you think. When angry the idea of violence jumps straight inot my head. However I know that I can't justify it, and so I push it aside, that does not mean that it doesn't exist in the first place.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 05:44:27 PM »
Yes but the end result is peaceful and controlling, and thats what comes out of you finally!

You mentioned you did Tai-chi or something? Do you rid of your anger through that?

ftfl

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 06:02:47 AM »
Tai-Chi? I don't do Tai-Chi... The only martial art I do is Judo, I personally can't see how it could possibly help with anger management, it's bassically a fighting style, Judo sessions leave me panting for breath, with almost all the muscles in my body aching, and sometimes with a nice collection of new bruises.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
SEE YOU END UP TOO TIRED TO GET ANGRY AND INITIATE VIOLENCE! :D The pain of the bruises reminds you of what would happen if you did and therefore prevents you doing anything....