Author Topic: Use human feet for umbrella stands  (Read 975 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Use human feet for umbrella stands
« on: March 01, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »
Supposedly according to WND.  There is a PETA activist that when she dies, she wants to be made into barbecue and various things and wants her skin to be made into leather products.   She also wants various other things done to her body parts.  http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90274
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Use human feet for umbrella stands
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
Chad, this PETA people are real Nazis.

They spoke in Germany about the pig holocaust and used pictures from the system of the Concentration Camps in order to illustrate their campaign against animals kept in mass stocks.

Everybody knows, that there were at least the suspicion and some    indications that some extra wicked Nazis used body parts of their victims for weird objects of art.

The same thing is known about some Gulag-locations in Sibiria.

PETA uses regulary the most terrible crimes against humen, preferential the mass-murder of the European Jews, in order to put it on the same level as meat-consumption of man.

Their moral compass is broken.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 12:11:20 AM »
Supposedly according to WND.  There is a PETA activist that when she dies, she wants to be made into barbecue and various things and wants her skin to be made into leather products.   She also wants various other things done to her body parts.  http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90274

Why don't we make her into a lampshade NOW?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »
Peta members really have no idea that humans and animals are different. They think if you fumigate a house and kill lots of roaches it's the same thing as killing lots of people with poison gas in a gas chamber. They really have no idea that there's a difference. This makes them very dangerous because they think it's ok to kill people who work in laboratories with bombs, or to threaten the lives of people who work with animals.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 01:03:19 AM »
I would like to know why Peta ( since animals are equal to humans ) do not file lawsuits against Lions for killing and eating Gazelles!
Peta should also file a lawsuit against chickens for eating worms! I mean don't worms have rights too!
I think I will write a letter to Peta about this and of course I won't expect a response from them.
Here is my letter to Peta....

Dear Peta, I am outraged beyond endurance at your failure to protect the worms from Chickens! How can you allow such cruelty to these helpless worms who are being eaten by these Chickens? Worms have the right to live and yet you have failed to provide them with protection
and you have falied to bring this to our attention, this is a serious matter! I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit against your organization
for failure to save the worms from these chickens. Are the chickens more important than the worms? It appears to me that you have no feelings for the worms, yet you have feelings for the chickens that are consuming these peaceful ground dwellers.
Peta, you are guilty for discriminating against the worms. You claim that all animals have rights, yet the worms are forgotten and why?
I oppose your orginazation for the following reason; You practise (selective saving) of certain species and fail to protect all species.
This is the worst case of hypocrisy and racism I have ever seen in my life. I beg Peta to reconsider saving the worms from the chickens.
Remember that all animals, be them high or low have every right to live and be protected by your organization.
Your failure to comply in saving the worms will be dealt with accordingly.

Sincerely - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 01:08:46 AM »
Believe it or not they actually believe speciesism is the same thing as being a racist. At least a racist generally understands that the race he or she hates is another type of human being even if he or she isn't fond of their type.

As for protecting worms from chickens, they think all animals are equal but humans are to blame for all animal suffering. It's sort of like how the leftists say racism is terrible and all races are equal, but white people are to blame for every race's problems.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 01:16:27 AM »
Believe it or not they actually believe speciesism is the same thing as being a racist. At least a racist generally understands that the race he or she hates is another type of human being even if he or she isn't fond of their type.

As for protecting worms from chickens, they think all animals are equal but humans are to blame for all animal suffering. It's sort of like how the leftists say racism is terrible and all races are equal, but white people are to blame for every race's problems.

Ruby, these people are insane hypocrites. Do you think I should send the letter to Peta for real ? I would assume the letter might enrage them because it shows their idiocy. I should sign it .....Worm advocate   :  )

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 01:32:59 AM »
Yes I think that it would be funny to send it to them although I don't know if I'd threaten to sue them.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:04 AM »

Ruby, these people are insane hypocrites. Do you think I should send the letter to Peta for real ? I would assume the letter might enrage them because it shows their idiocy. I should sign it .....Worm advocate   :  )

Shalom - Dox

I think that would be a good idea!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »
This has some pretty graphic pictures of some skinned mink I think, so don't click on the pdf unless you're willing to see that.

I don't agree with fur farming but I think the way PETA went about this campaign was pure evil. They went up to kids with moms that were wearing fur and handed them this flyer.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/downloads/reference/docs/040726_mommykills.pdf

It says "Your mommy kills animals" as the title.

One of the more horrendous quotes is this:

"Do you have a puppy you take for walks or play ball with?
Or a kitty who likes to chase string? Everyone knows that
it’s fun to love and play with our animal friends.
But how would you feel if someone took away your
kitty or puppy, stomped on their head, and ripped
their skin off their bodies?"

another one is this:

"Ask your mommy how many dead
animals she killed to make her fur clothes.
Then tell her that you know she paid men
to hurt and kill the animals. Everyone knows.
And the sooner she stops wearing fur, the
sooner the animals will be safe. Until then,
keep your doggie or kitty friends away from
mommy—she’s an animal killer!"