Author Topic: Lieberman breaks his promise to Iran  (Read 744 times)

Offline atte

• New JTFer
Lieberman breaks his promise to Iran
« on: March 01, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »
Lieberman went back his pledge to bomb Tehran in a Washington Post interview, http://samsonblinded.org/news/lieberman-reneges-on-iran-8253 describing the effects of an Israeli assault on Iran as horrifying, and advocating new sanctions, which in some way would accomplish something where all the previous ones had failed.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Lieberman breaks his promise to Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 05:26:22 AM »
Iran is spitting in our faces, and we just let it happen.  Ahmadinejahd knows we're weaklings and that we won't do a thing while he prepares to wipe Israel off the map.  Trust me... if you think 9-11 was horrific, just wait until he can make atomic bombs.  Just wait.  And remember I told you so.  G-d help us all!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 07:10:51 AM »
I don't trust Lieberman he's a buffoon and a clown.What qualifications does he have his only job was a bouncer in a bar in Beloruss :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 10:47:51 AM »
Iran is spitting in our faces, and we just let it happen.  Ahmadinejahd knows we're weaklings and that we won't do a thing while he prepares to wipe Israel off the map.  Trust me... if you think 9-11 was horrific, just wait until he can make atomic bombs.  Just wait.  And remember I told you so.  G-d help us all!
You couldn't be more correct. Joe Biden and Obama Hussein are no match for a guy like Ahmadinejad.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »
Are you referring to Avigdwhore Lieberman or his U.S. equivalent, Pruneface?