0 (0%)
Hardy (comedian)
0 (0%)
Roseanne Barr
7 (70%)
Else
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who is the worst glutton you know?  (Read 4140 times)

Moshe92

Re: Who is the worst glutton you know?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:38 PM »
What about Rosie Odonnel? Sorry I don't have a pic, but I think you all know what she looks like.

Is Roseanne Barr the same like Rosie Odonnel?

Pheasant, I saw her as a guest speaking on some channel and she recently had a face lift. Her eyelids were all swollen and puffy and you could see the scars on her forehead. I think she was trying to impress her wife with a new look     :::D

You mean her man?  :o

No, her wife.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
 :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »
What about Rosie Odonnel? Sorry I don't have a pic, but I think you all know what she looks like.

Is Roseanne Barr the same like Rosie Odonnel?

Pheasant, I saw her as a guest speaking on some channel and she recently had a face lift. Her eyelids were all swollen and puffy and you could see the scars on her forehead. I think she was trying to impress her wife with a new look     :::D

You mean her man?  :o

Her husband is a female. Rosi married her when the Liberal judges ovetruned the gay marrige ban in California. I once heard a story about a female who became a male, and then she married a male that became a female. Some people are so sick and perverted.

Shalom - Dox