Author Topic: Challenge to ZachorHamitzvos: Let's Talk Islam  (Read 7355 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Challenge to ZachorHamitzvos: Let's Talk Islam
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2009, 04:51:51 AM »
'Honor' killings are common in all tribal regions of the world. There are far more in Africa and South America than Muslim areas of Asia.

I know for sure it IS common among so-called "Israeli Arabs" and "Palestinians". Just read the news.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2009, 06:03:00 AM »
cant believe we have got a paedophile defender on this forum :::D

There is no such thing as Islam, it is actually Muhammadism, an illiterate guy who favored killing and looting those who do not believe in his policies.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2009, 07:00:36 AM »
I object to this pagan stuff being posted on a Jewish website. As a Jew we are commanded not to use the names of foreign G-ds or else suffer the curses written in Torah. There is no need for this discussion here. I feel offended even reading this stuff. I dont come here to learn about idol worship like Islam.

Islam was placed in the world in order to act as the Satan, the great deceiver and the ultimate prosecutor in the heavenly tribunal. What the Jews must do is remove Satan from before our eyes so we can perceive Hashems divine presence. On the day of judgement the Muslims will pay for their sin. Only those who gave up the idol worship, praying to the false prophet, will die with all the rest of sin.

How is Islam an idolatrous religion? Muslims are one of the few peoples on Earth that follow the Noachide laws.

Moslems are Satan's army. The Cult of Death and Destruction or..The Religion of Piece - arms, legs, hands, heads, torsos, tounges, all cut off or blown to bits and pieces. Do you agree with this most accurate description of Islam?

This is exactly what I'm trying to show-- so many of you JTFers have no substance for your beliefs, you just believe these hateful thoughts without any basis for believing so. You need to learn about a religion before you go out bashing it like you are doing.

THIS, is the CULT OF DEATH that YOU are sticking up for;

O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." Koran, 9:73
"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad, chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Koran, 47:4)

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be to be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and genitals cut off, or to be expelled out of the land. Such will be their humiliation in the world, and in the next world they will face an awful horror." (Koran, 5:33-34)

"When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet sin. So that Allah's word is proven true against them, then we destroy them utterly." (Koran, 17:16-17)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Koran, 8:37)

"How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their sins, setting up in their place other peoples." (Koran, 21:11)
"Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you. Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their fingertips off of them." (Koran, 8:12)

Women are your fields.  Plow them as you wish  (Koran 2:223)

After the sacred months have passed, kill all of the unbelievers wherever you find them, and prepare for them ambush.   Koran (9:5)
Followers must fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Quran 2: 193)

Mohammed asked some women, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half that of a man?" The women said, "yes," He said, "This is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind. " Koran 3:826

Islamic prayer in Yemen  Oh Allah destroy the Jews and their followers and the Christians and their followers.  Oh Allah, destroy the ground under their feet, instill fear in their hearts and freeze the blood in their veins.

Followers must fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Quran 2: 193)

[9.14] Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people.

Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrongdoers. (Koran 5:51)

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and his messenger nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves humiliated. (Koran 9:29)

The Jews call Uzair a "son of Allah" and the Christians call Jesus the "son of Allah." That is a saying from their mouth. They say what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them! How they are deluded away from the truth! (Koran 9:30)

And say to the believing women that they cast down their eyes ... and let them wear their veils to their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands, fathers, fathers-in-law, sons, stepsons, brothers, nephews, maidservants, slave women and male slaves not having need. (Koran 24:31)

There they  shall exchange, one with another, a loving cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of ill. Round about them will serve, devoted to them, handsome boys as well-guarded pearls. They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual inquiry. (Koran 52:23-25)

Those who resist Allah and his messenger will be turned into dust and the unbelievers will have a humiliating penalty. (Koran 58:5)

Say to the infidels that if they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven them; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! Fight then against them till strife be at an end, and all religion will be of Allah. (Koran 8:38-39)

Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when you should be the rulers. For Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your deeds.. (Koran 47:35)
Seize them and slay them wherever you find them, and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks. (Koran 4:89)
O you people of the Book! Believe in what we have now sent down, fulfilling that which is with you, before we destroy some of your leaders and turn them on their

Keep taking UP for the MURDERERS or SUBMIT to allah.  OR get OUT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »
Are you hereby denying that the Qur'an is the infallible and final revelation of your gd?

I'm a Jew, not a Muslim, but I find it amazing at how much hate you guys have for a religion that you barely know anything about, other than what you've read on JihadWatch or in Robert Spencer books.

You are as Jewish as Mickey Mouse. No Jew sticks up for Islam unless they are out of their minds completely.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 08:04:14 AM »
I think he was banned
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2009, 08:14:06 AM »
You can look at the current. However, look at history? Where did Yehudim live best? In the Islamic world.

This is a flagrant distortion.

Furthermore, one need look no further than the Koran itself which documents the troops under Muhammad slaughtering Jewish tribes of the Arabian peninsula for refusing to accept the muhammadan herecy or the status of muhammad as a prophet.   For refusing to accept falsehood and instead clinging to the faith of their forefathers, these Jewish tribes were unceremoniously raped, pillaged, expelled, and murdered.   And this was a recurring pattern in the history of Islam despite certain periods of respite when the Moslem rulers were either a) more moderate in observance of Muslim religion or b) saw the Jews as useful to them and for selfish purposes kept them a discriminated against minority dhimmi rather than imposing a killed/expelled/forced to convert - destruction.    But don't lie to us and say that these certain periods classified the entirety of Muslim history and Muzzie-Jewish relations.   Furthermore, do not insult our intelligence by suggesting that these periods of respite (such as the golden age of Spain) were a walk in the park for the Jews under Muslim domination (despite the fact that in many cases, yes, the persecution wasn't AS BAD as being burned at the stake by medieval european christians - but ask Sephardic Jews what it was like to live even with these "tolerant" Muslims - it was no party).   And despite certain periods of respite, the Islamic fanaticism has a long history and was no less atrocious in treatment of Jews than European antisemites.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 10:04:18 AM »
How is Islam an idolatrous religion? Muslims are one of the few peoples on Earth that follow the Noachide laws.

That's funny. I didn't know murder was alright in the Noachide laws.

You are a typical leftist. You think if we are "nice" to people in a murderous death cult, that the love fairy will show up and make everything better. The problem with your belief is that you refuse to believe there can be a barbaric people stuck in the dark ages who want you dead. You can't accept reality because it doesn't fit in what you "wish" the world was.

Do you forget about the suicide bombers (some who are women and children), the rockets, hamas (who kill their own people), fatah (which means "conquest"), the "consititution" of the muslims in Israel who wish to drive the Jews into the ocean, the beheadings, the child abuse when they cut the clitoris off their little girls, the violence show towards their multiple wives, the laws that prevent women from voting or traveling, the associations with nazism like when the mufti visited hitler and the nazi salute that hamas and fatah seem to love, how they tried to wipe us off the map over and over again in multiple wars, how they teach their kids the "protocols of the elders of zion" and to wage war against the "Zionist entity" in school while most leave school with a 5th grade level education, and how they amass by the tens of thousands while chanting "death to America... death to Israel"?

Are you blind or do you love islam more than the Jewish people? And you think you are so smart.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2009, 11:41:07 AM »
You can look at the current. However, look at history? Where did Yehudim live best? In the Islamic world. Where was the only place where there were more jews after the holocaust than before, in Europe? Muslim Albania. Why? Because so many Muslims welcomed Jews with open arms. This is not theory. I have many Muslim friends, and I've been to the Middle east and what you seem to think of Muslims and Islam is far from truth!

LOL at the above comment!!  :::D

This loser calling himself "ZachorHamitzvos" is probably an Albanian muslim Nazi masquerading as a self-hating liberal/leftist Jew. Many Albanians spread their "we saved the Jews from the Nazis during the Holocaust!" baloney to numerous unsuspecting and historically ignorant liberal/leftist Jews on internet discussion forums. Baruch Hashem, JTF is NOT one of these historically ignorant leftist forums!

Albanian prime minister Mustafa Kruja, in a June, 1942 speech made in Kosovo, [at that time part of a fascist Greater Albania] then called the “New Albania”, stated:

(Start Quote)

“The Serbian population of Kosovo should be removed as soon as possible.All indigenous Serbs should be qualified as colonists and as such, via the Albanian and Italian government, be sent to concentration camps in Albania. Serbian settlers should be killed.”

(End Quote)

In the US “Philadelphia Bulletin” newspaper article entitled
“On the Wrong Side in Kosovo” by Joseph Puder of the Interfaith Taskforce for America and Israel, Puder wrote:

“The [Albanian] “Skanderbeg” SS division.partook in the rounding up of Jews who were sent to their death in Bergen Belsen and other Nazi death camps. Bedri Pejjani, a Kosovo Muslim was appointed by the Nazis to rule occupied Kosovo and set out to establish a greater Islamic state in the region with the blessing and support of Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and Hitler’s protégé and friend.”

The Albanian government and Albanian authorities took an active part in the extermination of Albanian Jews: In June, 1943, the Albanian police chief suggested the jailing of certain Jews:

"According to our investigation the Jews listed below are dangerous because they are propaganderizing [sic] against the Axis (Rome-Berlin) and they want to organize and hold meetings. We think these people should be taken away from here as soon as possible to one of the concentration fields, because their staying here could be dangerous to the regime."

http://serbianna.com/blogs/savich/?p=34

In a July, 1944 report by US intelligence, the OSS, on Albania entitled Political and Internal Conditions, it was reported that "Xhafer Deva, Rexhep Mitrovic[a] and Midhat Frasheri are with the Germans. … Anti-semitic measures are being adopted now".

A captured SS document revealed that Deva had been responsible for the deportation of Jews, Communists and partisans to extermination camps as well as for punitive raids by the SS Skanderbeg Division. The small mountain territory had few Jews, so relatively few were captured and killed. This proves that the Albanian government instituted anti-Semitic measures and did deport Albanian Jews to the death camps.

Let’s not confuse the handful of Jews living in Albania [NOT Kosovo] who escaped the Holocaust due to Italian military rule (the Italian troops  did not enforce Hitler’s “Final Solution” against the Jews the way German troops did).

So the escape of Albania’s small Jewish population from the Holocaust had more to do with the Italian troops being in command of Albania from 1939 to 1943 and less to do with any noble love for Jews by the Albanians. As historian Carl K. Savich has correctly pointed out:

“During the Italian occupation, they [Jews] were able to disperse and blend in the general population. When Germany occupied Albania in 1943, the Jewish population was already beyond reach.”

http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/060.shtml

http://serbianna.com/blogs/savich/?p=34

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/02/12/zero-jews-in-kosovo-today/

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:50:52 AM by 4International »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »
Are you hereby denying that the Qur'an is the infallible and final revelation of your gd?

I'm a Jew, not a Muslim, but I find it amazing at how much hate you guys have for a religion that you barely know anything about, other than what you've read on JihadWatch or in Robert Spencer books.
Wow. You ARE right. How could we have been so mistaken? It's so clear now. No Muslim ever did anything bad. How come we missed this? No Muslim ever killed. Ever. Wow. It took me so long to figure this out. This is the most peaceful religion! No murder, theft, or unjust punishment of ANY sort. The perfect religion. The Christians and the Jews and every other religion is Nazism. The Muslims are the holiest, best people. THEY are the peaceful ones. I can't believe I didn't see this before. If not for you and your unparalleled brilliance, I never would have see how incredible Islam was. I was so ignorant. Praise to ALLAH! ALLAH AKBAR! ZachorHamitzvos, you will definitely merit Allah, and Muhammed, and 72 virgins. I can't believe you taught me suicide bombings never existed, that they are just a figment of my imagnination. You taught me no Muslim EVER killed ANYBODY. Praise to you, my friend. You made it so clear. Thank you, my friend. Thank you for teaching me the Koran is innocent, holy, and perfect and that every Muslim is perfect. MOST OF ALL thanks to you, my friend, for showing me that even though you have Downs Sydrome, you can point out the perfection and peaceful habits of Islam. Even though you clearly have incestual roots and a vagina for a brain, you showed me the right way of Islam. You, vagina-brain, merit Allah and 72 virgins. But one question, vagina-brain, how can you get 72 virgins without killing? Teach me, oh father, vagina-brain. Teach me the values of Islam and how to attain 72 virgins without murdering. NO MUSLIM EVER KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEACH ME VAGINA BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »
It is a myth that Jews lived peacefully among muslimes. There are plenty of sources describing muslim pogroms, forced conversions, murder, rapes and hostage taking. Heck, quran mentiones some of the earlier ones.
Another myth that muslimes are not responsible for the Holocaust - they are directly responsible for it. Anyone with a half a brain knows it.

This muslime apologist is either a self-hating pseudo intellectual kike or a quaranimal.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »
OK, so ZH, you are saying that Muslims have just been given a bad name and Islam has the same stuff written as the Disneyworld employees handbook.  I'm sure you would say the Koran says, "Most of all, go out and have fun out there!" 

Somehow, there are just millions and millions of Muslims who have gone crazy and are quoting things out of context or acting in an unIslamic way. Lets pretend that the only extreme Muslims were all the Al Qaeda groups and the "extreme" Jews were in JTF.  Lets then look at some guy in Belize and see which one is a threat to him.  Hmmm, the Jews who want Israel back to its true borders and for Jews to live in a Jewish, religious state, or Al Qaeda, which wants worlwide dominance and wants all dhimmis to pay a tax to the Muslim government as a 2nd class citizen at the very least!!! They most probably will find a few people who do not want to be ruled by Islam and then they can go and find a reason kill millions of infidels.  How can you even compare the two unless you are a Muslim?

I have heard directly from Muslims that Jews (who do not submit to Islam) will be killed in the end of days.  They say that Allah will go and have the trees and rocks tell the Muslims, "There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."  I'm sure you think that means kill was taken out of context if you write it backwards and cut the word in half, putting it in another sentence.  Funny thing is that Muslim imams do not agree with that at all.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »
You can look at the current. However, look at history? Where did Yehudim live best? In the Islamic world. Where was the only place where there were more jews after the holocaust than before, in Europe? Muslim Albania. Why? Because so many Muslims welcomed Jews with open arms.
This is not theory. I have many Muslim friends, and I've been to the Middle east and what you seem to think of Muslims and Islam is far from truth!
I recommend that you all read "Among the Righteous" by Robert Satloff, about forgotten heroes during the holocaust. Very interesting and eye-opening.

Jews have suffered persecution from many people throughout history but the Nazis today are the Muslims.  How can you ignore Islam calling Christians and Jews apes and pigs?  How can you ignore that the "prophet" started a campaign of conquering all non Muslim lands and the concept of worldwide Islam?  Minus a couple Flipino Islands, Islam was spread through conquest and killing.  Listen to real, Saudi Islamic scholars, not some professor who picks out the semi human sounding passages.  I love how Muslims are so proud of "to free a slave is the most righteos thing." It still allows and promotes slavery though!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »
Great debate.

I like you very much my brave JTF-fellows!

:clap:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2009, 10:26:21 PM »
Great debate.

Pheasant, I think this Moslem ran away. I doubt if he was actually Jewish. If he was then he is a traitor.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2009, 10:30:19 PM »
Great debate.

Pheasant, I think this Moslem ran away. I doubt if he was actually Jewish. If he was then he is a traitor.

I really like the high level of this debate.

C.F. hit him hard and the other members did it too.

If I compare it with the discussion before one year I am really proud of my fellow JTf members.

We advanced a lot.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2009, 12:14:23 AM »
Great debate.

I really like the high level of this debate.

C.F. hit him hard and the other members did it too.

If I compare it with the discussion before one year I am really proud of my fellow JTf members.

We advanced a lot.  :)

Everyone here on the Forum is tough! I like that.

Shalom - Dox     :  )