Author Topic: Iran's president calls for "international front against Zionism"  (Read 4139 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Iran's president calls for "international front against Zionism"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »
I can't believe he (Ahmadinejad) said THIS:  >:(  "He stressed that the world should look at Zionism not "as a religion but as a manner full of evil and satanic objectives and means," adding Israel's basic philosophy of existence was "to scatter corruption, aggression and expansionism throughout the world."

He is talking about ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Someone kill these quoranimals and kill them NOW!!!!!!!!! :nuke:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »
I can't believe he (Ahmadinejad) said THIS:  >:(  "He stressed that the world should look at Zionism not "as a religion but as a manner full of evil and satanic objectives and means," adding Israel's basic philosophy of existence was "to scatter corruption, aggression and expansionism throughout the world."

He is talking about ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Someone kill these quoranimals and kill them NOW!!!!!!!!! :nuke:

Now! Now!! Now!!!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 10:56:01 AM »
HE IS WORKING WITH DAVID DUKE. YEMACH SHEMO ASAP
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »
Im not fine yet, so I will be short, my opinion about the Arab/Moslem world is ---> :nuke:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 12:40:41 PM »

Amen.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »
 :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
Mecca  Medina  Tehran
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 12:56:12 PM »
Mecca  Medina  Tehran
and Islamabad :nuke:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »
and Fenway Park :nuke:

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 01:19:06 PM »
and: 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »

Not to mention Yankee stadium :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »
  <<<SEE?? HELLO>>?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »

Hi Dawn, amazing isn't it how these sick Moslems potray the victims as demons. Ahmadinejad is love by all Iranians, I remember hearing about the Iranian revolution and how they disposed of the Shah and replaced him with Kouhmani, now they have this Hitler Ahmadinejad. Dawn, the Iranian people are such liars, they claim to like Americans, and then turn around and support this Monster for a Jihad against Israel and the USA. Lying idiotic Iranians could organize another revolution, but that would be the end of radical Islam in Iran. All Moslems are evil.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »
Do not forget that David Duke actually wrote an anal-sex instruction manual in the 1970s. When I see pictures like his with the Persian Faggot, I know that he has put his knowledge to good practice.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »
Do not forget that David Duke actually wrote an anal-sex instruction manual in the 1970s. When I see pictures like his with the Persian Faggot, I know that he has put his knowledge to good practice.

I've never heard of that.  Do you have any links?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 04:00:55 PM »
http://www.nndb.com/people/210/000024138/

Quote from: NNDB
Other books written by Duke include African Atto, a guide aimed at radical African-Americans where Duke used the pen name Mohammad X, and Finders-Keepers, a sex manual for women offering Duke's expert technique for vaginal exercises, fellatio, and anal sex, written under the pseudonym Dorothy Vanderbilt.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »
Mecca  Medina  Tehran
and Islamabad :nuke:

Oh yeah, definitely! That's where Osama Bin Laden lives! How could I forget!

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:     :nuke:           =  Most of the world's problems solved.  This should have been 9:30am Sept 11th 2001.
 Mecca   Medina Tehran     Islamabad   

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 04:48:50 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 11:17:48 PM »
  <<<SEE?? HELLO>>?

OMG Ashe Dina! I cannot believe this! Oh well, he will get his, because tomorrow they will behead him with a small knife so it will take a long time and he will suffer greatly. This is the way of the quoranimals and David Duke will deserve such a fate.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »

Hi Dawn, amazing isn't it how these sick Moslems potray the victims as demons. Ahmadinejad is love by all Iranians, I remember hearing about the Iranian revolution and how they disposed of the Shah and replaced him with Kouhmani, now they have this Hitler Ahmadinejad. Dawn, the Iranian people are such liars, they claim to like Americans, and then turn around and support this Monster for a Jihad against Israel and the USA. Lying idiotic Iranians could organize another revolution, but that would be the end of radical Islam in Iran. All Moslems are evil.

Shalom - Dox   

Yes Elizabeth, I remember the Iranian revolution. So many people here forget too, the hostages when Carter was president. I have hated Iran ever since. I heard there are many many young people in Iran and they do not like the ways of the Shah's and the old people that are leaders, so who knows, maybe there WILL be a revolution, we can hope! Let them all turn on EACH OTHER and kill each other. But still, that would only be a FRACTION of the evil moslems! They are so brainwashed since children, it's too bad there isn't a secret word they learned since then, that tells them to commit suicide and we learned of this word! I have such fantasies, don't I? LOL
Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »

So you wanna see all of New York's tax money go up in flames?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »

So you wanna see all of New York's tax money go up in flames?

It already went to waste going to that place

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »

Shalom - Dox   

Yes Elizabeth, I remember the Iranian revolution. So many people here forget too, the hostages when Carter was president. I have hated Iran ever since. I heard there are many many young people in Iran and they do not like the ways of the Shah's and the old people that are leaders, so who knows, maybe there WILL be a revolution, we can hope! Let them all turn on EACH OTHER and kill each other. But still, that would only be a FRACTION of the evil moslems! They are so brainwashed since children, it's too bad there isn't a secret word they learned since then, that tells them to commit suicide and we learned of this word! I have such fantasies, don't I? LOL

You and me both LOL. My biggest fantasy is to have the power to send them back to their stinking Moon Idol. I honestly believe there is no hope for Moslems
Dawn, their lives are filled with rage 24/7 and they can't even function for a moment without thinking of who they can kill next. Right now their main focus is a genocide against Jews simply because we are fewer in numbers and getting rid of the Minority in  their neighborhood ( Israel ) will make it easier for them to do a genocide on the West afterwards.

Shalom Dawn & G-d bless - Elizabeth

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »

Oy. Why am I not surprised.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 10:42:17 AM »

Shalom - Dox   
[/quote]

[/quote]

You and me both LOL. My biggest fantasy is to have the power to send them back to their stinking Moon Idol. I honestly believe there is no hope for Moslems
Dawn, their lives are filled with rage 24/7 and they can't even function for a moment without thinking of who they can kill next. Right now their main focus is a genocide against Jews simply because we are fewer in numbers and getting rid of the Minority in  their neighborhood ( Israel ) will make it easier for them to do a genocide on the West afterwards.

Shalom Dawn & G-d bless - Elizabeth
[/quote]

G-d Bless you Elizabeth! I agree, they have such hate and rage 24/7 and people DO NOT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! We need 1 million Geert Wilders in this world and then maybe people would wake up! I won't give up though, everyone I come across, I will instill in them what these quoranimals are doing to the world. So far, I am coming across some that actually GET IT! I have friends that I no longer call friends because of this and that is fine by me. My world is a better place without them! I think it's because they are such hypocrites and I called them on it!
Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day than today was.
Meir Kahane