Author Topic: PLEASE HELP- I NEED WISDOM ON WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO- VERY IMPORTANT.  (Read 2174 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  Today I was asked by people that are having a major MARCH on W.D.C. to be one of the key Speakers.  Along with Berg, Keyes, and different Colonels and Generals. 

I have been staying offline a lot because anti-semitism and the persecution against Christians has just about sickened me.  This is a pivotal time, as this is something that I would have wanted to do for my whole entire life, BUT, I need SOUND words, because quite frankly, I would tell people FLAT OUT that WORDS are OVER..
and
it
is
time;
TO OVERTHROW.   

I will NOT go to WDC WITHOUT doing this, so please help.
I AM OPEN to Jewish council as well as GOOD SOLID Christian council---> now. 
Ty.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
  Today I was asked by people that are having a major MARCH on W.D.C. to be one of the key Speakers.  Along with Berg, Keyes, and different Colonels and Generals. 

I have been staying offline a lot because anti-semitism and the persecution against Christians has just about sickened me.  This is a pivotal time, as this is something that I would have wanted to do for my whole entire life, BUT, I need SOUND words, because quite frankly, I would tell people FLAT OUT that WORDS are OVER..
and
it
is
time;
TO OVERTHROW.   

I will NOT go to WDC WITHOUT doing this, so please help.
I AM OPEN to Jewish council as well as GOOD SOLID Christian council---> now. 
Ty.

Do you need some ideas for your speech?  Is this your first speech?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
No, I speak all the time, I need to know if this is a bad decision, b/c I WILL call for an OVERTHROW
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Do it. Somebody's gotta have balls.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I say that you should give the speech but you should not call for Overthrow... Just be very clear about the evil and danger which Obama brings in the WH. If you should say things which are seditious you may be held accountable. A speaker must consider the truth, his/her safety, and the audience when speaking.

Do not throw away good opportunities...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Paulette, as much as I support you I have to agree with Muman that you shouldn't be using the word "overthrow". That would just cause the Secret Service to arrest you. I say this not because I don't want him overthrown, but because I want you to be safe. Consider "rise up" or "take our country back" or something similar.

• Ultimate JTFer
You can publicize JTF. Say overthrow, publicize JTF, go to jail for a bit, and Chaim gets on National TV thanks to you. We'll bail you out in no time, and you could be responsible for making JTF the national movement is should be. 8)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Consider "rise up" or "take our country back" or something similar.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE FROM C.F.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
Paulette,

I must agree with C.F. & muman613

If you WILL use the words "TO OVERTHROW"  DO NOT go to WDC!!  :o

Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind....you MUST choose your dosage administration with GREAT care!

The LAST place you want to end up is prison.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Be sure to emphasize that Obama is really a Muslim, and how every move he's made thus far as President has been to cozy up to Muslim terrorists.  Mention that the mainstream press cannot be trusted, in that they're in the tank for Obama, so they'll never tell the truth.  And make sure to point out that Obama is most likely not even a natural born citizen. 

So go there and proudly say what needs to be said!  Good luck!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette,

Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind....you MUST choose your dosage administration with GREAT care!

Yes, I know, I am CRAZY.  But I really am not crazy, its everyone else thats nuts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
Paulette,

Yes, I know, I am CRAZY.  But I really am not crazy, its everyone else thats nuts.

Think of what Rav Kahane would do.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

I'd first use the terms Take Back America from the leftist extremists, restore the Constitution, to make what I am saying clear, then the term Overthrow is in it's correct context. It's not the "overthrow" of America, it's the overthrow of the seditious bastards that are undermining the nation for their traitorous neo-communist agenda.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
TRUE BUT EVERYONE'S NOT RAV KAHANE AND WILLING TO BE QUESTIONED BY SECRET SERVICE.IN ALL PROBABILITIES SHE WOULDN'T BUT I STILL THINK WHAT C.F. SAID IS THE WISE CHOICE.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
This is still JTF's oppurtunity

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well, lets see if Chaim sees it and what he will think of this, he knows Im not nuts and everyone else is nuts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Paulette, I know you're not crazy. I just don't want to see you go to jail. Just change your words a bit.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette, I know you're not crazy. I just don't want to see you go to jail. Just change your words a bit.

Yeah, I know what your saying.. You know Im not scared. But, this could be death for me.  I dont know- this is a big decision.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
No, I speak all the time, I need to know if this is a bad decision, b/c I WILL call for an OVERTHROW

Bless you for you convictions.

Its good to start the seeds of a revolution... .but I would wait a bit before outright calling for Obama to be overthrown.

Calls for a revolution need to be done when people are more desperate.. AND we are no where NEAR the bottom of the economic cycle... SO I'd wait at least a year.  By then... people will be MUCH angrier... and your speech will be much more relevant.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Its good to start the seeds of a revolution... .but I would wait a bit before outright calling for Obama to be overthrown.

Calls for a revolution need to be done when people are more desperate.. AND we are no where NEAR the bottom of the economic cycle... SO I'd wait at least a year.  By then... people will be MUCH angrier... and your speech will be much more relevant.

Its Sept 13 and 14.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, you have a lot of time to prepare yourself and get ready then. Carefully pray over what you are about to say, and share it with several friends and see what they say to your speech.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well, you have a lot of time to prepare yourself and get ready then. Carefully pray over what you are about to say, and share it with several friends and see what they say to your speech.

Yes, I will give a SPECIAL Yemach schemo to GINSBERG and Rick Warren..... >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Its Sept 13 and 14.

Ohhh.. Thats different.   Hmmmm....    thats a tough call.   I think it all depends upon what happens between now and then.  I will just say, that with each passing month.... your voice will be more and more well received.  

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Overthrow is a poor concept of speech and idea. You should however talk about how this country is brain dead and the Days of Reagan were the REAL glory days of America.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Overthrow is a poor concept of speech and idea. You should however talk about how this country is brain dead and the Days of Reagan were the REAL glory days of America.

Yes, PJC... you see it would NOT be a speech then, I would YELL REVOLT and GET RID OF THIS EVIL THING IN THE CAMP, and if you dont do this NOW, it will NEVER be done.  Just as Joshua was instructed to get the EVIL OUT OF THE CAMP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל