Author Topic: Trainloads of hair from 6M Jews found  (Read 856 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Trainloads of hair from 6M Jews found
« on: March 04, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1068584.html

The German auto parts manufacturer Schaeffler used the hair of Auschwitz inmates in order to make textiles during the Second World War, according to Polish researchers.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 04:02:26 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trainloads of hair from 6M found
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »
And the bolschewist German gouvernment want to rescue the Schaefflers now, because they greedely took over the much greater company Continental, who has took over before VDO.

Now this family is unable to pay their amortizement for this megalomaniac deal. I read that they need more than 10 billiones of fresh money.

I hope that a miracle will happen and that the billionaires Schaeffler get nothing. They should go into insolvency. This is the natural way besides of this scientifical research of Dr. Jacek Lachendro is true or not.

I have read, that there is another historian Prof. Dr. Gregor Schöllgen who has a dissenting view on this Auschwitz-hair issue.

But the problem with his oppinion is, that he was employed by Schaeffler to research the history of their business.

So I tend to believe Dr. Jacek Lachendro oppinion.

After how    impertinent  the Schaefflers where with the take over of Continental and to beg the gouvernment to save their wealth after their    self-inflicted failure it is imaginable that they tried to make profit from the poor murdered people in Auschwitz.

In any case they are impertinent evil bloodsuckers.

If you like to learn more read here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schaeffler_Group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_AG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemens_VDO
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Trainloads of hair from 6M Jews found
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »
I should have made it clearer.
Enough hair to fill two trains were taken from dead Jews during the fuhrer's time.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »
Enough hair to fill two trains were taken from dead Jews during the fuhrer's time.

No, you misunderstood me.

The question is not, that the hair of Jews and other murdered people in Auschwitz was taken for different purposes by the wicked Nazis, but the dissent between the historians is only if the Schaeffler company used it to produce things.

I can really imagine, that they did.

It is shocking how cold blooded this people were to depersonalize humen to a level where it is acceptable to make use of their hair.

I think I couldn't even touch a product made from murdered people and I have not a delicate constitution.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:25:30 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »

The question is not, that the hair of Jews and other murdered people in Auschwitz was taken for different purposes by the wicked Nazis, but the dissent between the historians is only if the Schaeffler company used it to produce things.

It is shocking how cold blooded this people were to depersonalize humen to a level where it is acceptable to make use of their hair.

I think I couldn't even touch a product made from murdered people and I have not a as a delicate constitution.

Germany in my opinion was populated by mostly subhuman animals and controlled by subhuman animals back then.  That is why they had those kind of products. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 05:27:10 PM »

I think I couldn't even touch a product made from murdered people and I have not a as a delicate constitution.

Germany in my opinion was populated by mostly subhuman animals and controlled by subhuman animals back then.  That is why they had those kind of products. 

Must be true. The facts are clear.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 05:31:55 PM »

Must be true. The facts are clear.

I'm sure Bill Clinton the hero or whatever his name is might know about it too since he lives there too.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt