Author Topic: NO MORE SEXUAL POSTS (and other rules) - PLEASE READ!  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
NO MORE SEXUAL POSTS (and other rules) - PLEASE READ!
« on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:42 PM »
Shalom,

I have been horrified by some of the recent posts on this religious forum containing graphic sexual innuendos, insults, and what some would call "humor". This is a religious forum with a many young members. Do not post this type of garbage on the forum. It does not belong here.

I have also witnessed several posts (that I have removed and taken action against) calling for illegal activities or killing someone or a group of people. JTF is a LEGAL law-abiding organization that does NOT condone any illegal activity and anyone who posts something of this nature will be immediately banned for obvious reasons.

Lastly, when our enemies come onto the forum, I see message after message about banning and name calling. While our enemies who wish death upon us deserve worst than name calling, we look like a joke if we can't debate them with factual information (and we MUST learn to debate them intelligently). DownwithIslam and CF seem to be the worst offenders recently. This is damaging to our movement and hurts us. Rabbi Kahane clearly stated "Those who cannot debate, defame." To simply call names goes against the very principles of Kahanism.

People need to know how to debate intelligently using facts and information - NOT extremely crude comments on the size of a person's penis, descriptions about their mother, or using the word "whore" on every other post. How on earth does this type of garbage help us? I have been very embarrassed at some of the content on the forum recently. How could any serious person take us seriously to help us or donate to the greatest cause to save human lives if our members act like fools?

Peoples lives are at stake here such as the people we help in Israel who have been thrown onto the streets! We need more quality people and religious Jewish people to join our forum and why would they sign up with this type of content blasted all over the forum? Before you post, ask yourself "would G-d approve of this content?"

Obviously, the vast amount of posts by our wonderful members have been excellent but a small few are really hurting our movement and disregarding the rules and respect for others who love the Creator. I will take further action if the situation does not improve drastically and immediately.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: NO MORE SEXUAL POSTS (and other rules) - PLEASE READ!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »
Yeah...CF rocks ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »
Shalom,

I have been horrified by some of the recent posts on this religious forum containing graphic sexual innuendos, insults, and what some would call "humor". This is a religious forum with a many young members. Do not post this type of garbage on the forum. It does not belong here.

I have also witnessed several posts (that I have removed and taken action against) calling for illegal activities or killing someone or a group of people. JTF is a LEGAL law-abiding organization that does NOT condone any illegal activity and anyone who posts something of this nature will be immediately banned for obvious reasons.

Lastly, when our enemies come onto the forum, I see message after message about banning and name calling. While our enemies who wish death upon us deserve worst than name calling, we look like a joke if we can't debate them with factual information (and we MUST learn to debate them intelligently). DownwithIslam and CF seem to be the worst offenders recently. This is damaging to our movement and hurts us. Rabbi Kahane clearly stated "Those who cannot debate, defame." To simply call names goes against the very principles of Kahanism.

People need to know how to debate intelligently using facts and information - NOT extremely crude comments on the size of a person's penis, descriptions about their mother, or using the word "whore" on every other post. How on earth does this type of garbage help us? I have been very embarrassed at some of the content on the forum recently. How could any serious person take us seriously to help us or donate to the greatest cause to save human lives if our members act like fools?

Peoples lives are at stake here such as the people we help in Israel who have been thrown onto the streets! We need more quality people and religious Jewish people to join our forum and why would they sign up with this type of content blasted all over the forum? Before you post, ask yourself "would G-d approve of this content?"

Obviously, the vast amount of posts by our wonderful members have been excellent but a small few are really hurting our movement and disregarding the rules and respect for others who love the Creator. I will take further action if the situation does not improve drastically and immediately.

-Shlomo

While I agree with banning sexual posts... I enjoy C.F.'s and Chaim's rants about killing bad people.   Just my opinion.  Anybody else agree with me?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
I agree with you 100%,Shlomo.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »
Yeah...CF rocks ;D

Yes, I always read his posts.  They are entertaining.. and NO ONE ever thinks he is seriously going to kill anyone.   And C.F. has the same passion that Chaim has.   Especially when they talk about Muslims.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »
Thank you Shlomo.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
Shlomo, since my name has been mentioned throughout this thread I should say that I have never advocated killing ANYBODY. I have cursed many people and wished that G-d would give them cancer, but that is not an illegal activity. I also think I have pretty much restricted sexual reference to clinical fact (i.e. when discussing the deeds of an evil celebrity).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »
I agree 100% that we should avoid namecalling and sexual postings. I think that having these kinds of postings are detrimental to getting new members which is essential to accomplish the goals of JTF, as I understand them.

Those who are doing these kinds of things need to be more considerate of others who read this forum. We need to work together more on the things which are the most important. I dont think gossip columns about celebrities who are immoral is really the thing we should waste much time on. Those topics are childish and non-productive.

I appreciate your position and hope that everyone learns something from this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »
Sexual posts are indeed not appropriate for this type of forum. Saying yimach shmo to evil beasts is always appropriate though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 05:04:12 PM »
Thank you for this thread. It is my belief that the most effective way to get our message across is a logical systematic debate on the issues that we are concerned with.

I have found that many of the people that I know are not truly anti Jewish, but simply have been so mis informed on matters in the middle east etc, that they have opinions that are very warped. I have had success in opening their eyes to a certain extent by just laying out the facts and respectfully challenging them to verify what I have told them.

Its interesting to watch as they come back latter.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 05:16:43 PM »
Shalom,

-Shlomo

Thank you Shlomo.  I appreciate what you are saying and I hope our members take it seriously.  Nonsense is for children.  I'm not interested in children.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 06:03:20 PM »
Shalom,

Thank you very much. I was actually ridiculed for complaining about something of a similar nature a few weeks ago.

There are literally millions and millions of gutter sites out there, but only one JTF.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »
Thank you Shlomo and Chaim for all the work you do.
CF and DownwithIslam: I think you are guys are fantastic and that the mood of your posts evokes the spirit of the old QPTV programs. That captioned picture of the demonic satanist ruth bader ginsburg always cracks me up!
Long live JTF

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »
Shlomo is right on, as usual.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »
I think Shlomo would agree with me that CF and DWI have also contributed in a very positive way to the forum on many occasions. CF is a very righteous Gentile and DWI is a wonderful Jew. Moreover, these two great members are very loyal to our cause.

As I have written on other threads, the problem is that they have sometimes gotten carried away with their posts. But I know that they want only the best for our movement. They are both very intelligent and talented individuals who will yet contribute a great deal to making this a better world, G-d willing. I believe that they understand why we are concerned about certain types of posts.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 11:45:11 PM »
Thank you very much for your kind compliments Chaim. And I know that Shlomo knows that. He just had to bring to our attention something that had become a problem on the forum.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 02:44:25 AM »
Great Feelings...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 08:14:29 AM »
I need to know what sort of sexual posts you refer to. I mean what about the 'fagaaretz'  and 'Devilina Hoelie' types ?
Anyway I think CF did an outstanding work debating the apologist for Islam DHM, and without even using a single 'sexual' post.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 09:09:56 AM »
What defines a "sexual post"? Couldn't have you just made some sort of block on certain words?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 09:28:09 AM »
I think we should be able to avoid the use of more filters.  Even my 9 year old knows what is inappropriate to say, most of the time.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »
I think Shlomo would agree with me that CF and DWI have also contributed in a very positive way to the forum on many occasions. CF is a very righteous Gentile and DWI is a wonderful Jew. Moreover, these two great members are very loyal to our cause.

As I have written on other threads, the problem is that they have sometimes gotten carried away with their posts. But I know that they want only the best for our movement. They are both very intelligent and talented individuals who will yet contribute a great deal to making this a better world, G-d willing. I believe that they understand why we are concerned about certain types of posts.

You are correct, Chaim. I care so deeply for DownwithIslam and CF. They put their hearts into the cause and try to do as much as they possibly can to help.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »

You are correct, Chaim. I care so deeply for DownwithIslam and CF. They put their hearts into the cause and try to do as much as they possibly can to help.

I know you are wonderful Shlomo and their is no reason for you to explain yourself. I know you are only trying to help the cause.
I should point out that I never posted anything of a sexual nature on the forum so that doesn't apply to me. Their are things that I have discussed on here though that only help publicize our enemies and I will certainly stop that from here on out as I have told chaim privately.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »

I'd like to start posting some vids for the movement but my computer is uber-slow and I don't have any recording equipment.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 03:11:47 PM »

I'd like to start posting some vids for the movement but my computer is uber-slow and I don't have any recording equipment.

I think you need a faster internet connection too cf if you want to post vids.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »
Everytime I take a short break from the forum something always happens.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2