Author Topic: I had this disturbing dream  (Read 1689 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I had this disturbing dream
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »
Generally, my dreams are symbolic.  This one seemed very literal.  While I don't usually put much stock in dreams, this one was disturbing enough to share it with you.

--For some reason (I don't know why, but I remember feeling that it was the only option), America launched a nuclear missile.

--Once it got about a mile in the sky it exploded.

--It didn't explode into the normal, horrendous mushroom cloud.  It exploded into a nice puffy white cloud.

--The cloud turned green, then red.

--Then letters began to form in red.  A message was being revealed.

--It said "WE DO NOT KILL TERRORISTS.  WE ONLY KILL THE RICH."

Then I awoke.  The sense I got from this dream is that the Obama government sabotaged our missiles so that we could not defend ourselves.  And that this was a signal that an all out war against Obama's political enemies in America was to start.

That is my interpretation.  Perhaps you have others.  I would be interested in reading them.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: I had this disturbing dream
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »
Disturbing dream, indeed.

It is like a metaphor for what Obama's plans are for the U.S.A. through his pathetic policies based on his "hope and change" rhetoric.

The only "hope and change" we have seen from the Obama Administration has been false hope and negative change.

That being said, each day that I wake up and I open my eyes, I feel as if I am living a bad dream with Obama as President of  our Great Nation.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »
That was quite a dream! Maybe it has something to do with all the tea parties going on across the country. People are getting fed up and I'm sure we all feel as if there is NOTHING we can do and we hate being under this Obamanation. I'm sure you feel as if he is doing nothing good and bringing us down little by little every day. Sounds like you are also very worried, just as I am, and I'm sure most of us are, about "tomorrow". Never in my life, have I ever felt so helpless and scared about the future. I agree ag, it's as if we're living a bad dream!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 11:58:43 PM »
That dream may come true with the possibility of those tea parties being broken up by his civilian national security force. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »
What does it mean--"tea parties"?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 12:14:40 AM »
Sounds like you're very worried about what will become of America now that B. Hussein is POTUS.  Of course he doesn't want to hunt the terrorists.  He's a Muslim and he supports them.  Also, being that he's a flaming lefty, Obama naturally views the EEVIL rich as being the cause of all the poverty in America.  That's why he wants to redistribute the wealth.  And that's why he's proposed all this spending. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 12:15:29 AM »

"Tea parties" refers to the historic revolt of the American Revolutionaries against unfair British taxes during America's colonial years, over 200 years ago.
The English put a huge tax on tea coming to America, so the revolutionaries went down to the cargo ships at night and dumped all the taxable tea into the harbor, it is a reference to the "Boston Tea Party". Google "Boston Tea Party"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:28:34 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 12:16:06 AM »
Hi Zachor, first I am sorry you had such a nightmare. I will try to interpet it to the best of my ability.

1. Nuclear missle represents death and destruction.
2. Puffy White Cloud represents deception.
3. Puffy White Cloud turns Green, that represents the Earth.
4. Green Cloud turns Red, the color Red represents Communism.

The Americans have been decieved and the threat of a nuclear war is close at hand.
The Earth and population will have chaos admist a Communist take over.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »
Yes this is quite a disturbing dream you have. I think it represents our fears and our hopes.

Obama is a nightmare for a president. His position on every issue is wrong and for some reason people go around parroting him like zombies. Even my mother {who didn't vote for him although a lifelong Democrat} said that her 'high-society' friends all are still raving about how great Obama is and she and my stepdad had to bite their lips. My parents are wise enough to see the Wolf in sheeps clothing that Obama is. But your dream is representative of this sick country which pretends that right is wrong and wrong is right.

I am glad that I don't remember my dreams very often. I am sure that they would be terrifying if I could remember them.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »
Sounds like you're very worried about what will become of America now that B. Hussein is POTUS.  Of course he doesn't want to hunt the terrorists.  He's a Muslim and he supports them.  Also, being that he's a flaming lefty, Obama naturally views the EEVIL rich as being the cause of all the poverty in America.  That's why he wants to redistribute the wealth.  And that's why he's proposed all this spending. 

EEvil rich?  Oddly enough probably most of the well know rich did support Obama from C.E.O's to actors and actresses. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 12:28:55 AM »

"Tea parties" refers to historic revolt of the American Revolutionaries against unfair British taxes during America's colonial years, over 200 years ago, the English put a huge tax on tea coming to America, so the revolutionaries went down to the cargo ships at night and dumped all the taxable tea into the harbor, it is a reference to the "Boston Tea Party". Google "Boston Tea Party"

I know about the Boston Tea Party, but what tea parties are there now?  I heard it used in the present tense.

" Maybe it has something to do with all the tea parties going on across the country."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 02:44:59 AM »
There to protest like the stimulus bill and other spending policies.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 09:47:28 AM »

"Tea parties" refers to historic revolt of the American Revolutionaries against unfair British taxes during America's colonial years, over 200 years ago, the English put a huge tax on tea coming to America, so the revolutionaries went down to the cargo ships at night and dumped all the taxable tea into the harbor, it is a reference to the "Boston Tea Party". Google "Boston Tea Party"

I know about the Boston Tea Party, but what tea parties are there now?  I heard it used in the present tense.

" Maybe it has something to do with all the tea parties going on across the country."

Zachor_ve_Kavod, there are alot of them going on across the country in the past few weeks, to protest the government.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »
Wow... what a dream

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 09:52:10 AM »
Obama is a secret qurananimal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »
Obama is a secret qurananimal

True.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »
Not much of a secret anymore, is it?  His first dialogue with any media as president was with al arabia.  That says it all.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 05:07:13 PM »
the cloud went from green to red...
That's like all these mandatory "green" policies which is just the introduction of "red" policies.
From environMentalism to communism.

and if you ask hussein, he'd say that the only reason there are terrorists in the world is because there is unequal wealth distribution, lol.  "kill the rich" evil greedy oppressors and poof!  no more terrorists.  the "rich" are hussein's main enemy.
Never mind that terrorists are well funded and come from all socioeconomic backgrounds... the by far most common denominator being (young) male muslim.
aka Someone Else

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 07:22:35 PM »
I was reading somewhere this week, that his popularity has gone down below of GW Bush, but I dunno...

Anyone else see that?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 08:29:49 PM »
I was reading somewhere this week, that his popularity has gone down below of GW Bush, but I dunno...

Anyone else see that?

yes, he popularity is below what Bush's was at this time in his presidency.
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 11:44:01 PM »
Speaking of hussein's hatred of the "rich" and his love for muzzterrorists, he SAID AIG EXECS are homocide/suicide bombers.

Obama: AIG is like … a suicide bomber

posted at 10:19 am on March 19, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

I’m pretty sure this won’t go down in history as Barack Obama’s finest moment:

But today, President Obama took that rhetoric in a different direction. He actually upped the ante explaining that AIG is like a suicide bomber.

“We had to step in, it was the right thing to do, even though it is infuriating,” Obama said, explaining why the government needed to bail out the troubled banks.

“The same is true with AIG,” he said. “It was the right thing to do to step in. Here’s the problem. It’s almost like they’ve got — they’ve got a bomb strapped to them and they’ve got their hand on the trigger. You don’t want them to blow up. But you’ve got to kind of talk them, ease that finger off the trigger.”

Well, that’s simply not true.  We sent $900 million to suicide bombers.  We gave AIG over $150 billion.
aka Someone Else

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:59 AM »
Speaking of hussein's hatred of the "rich" and his love for muzzterrorists, he SAID AIG EXECS are homocide/suicide bombers.

Obama: AIG is like … a suicide bomber

posted at 10:19 am on March 19, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

I’m pretty sure this won’t go down in history as Barack Obama’s finest moment:

But today, President Obama took that rhetoric in a different direction. He actually upped the ante explaining that AIG is like a suicide bomber.

“We had to step in, it was the right thing to do, even though it is infuriating,” Obama said, explaining why the government needed to bail out the troubled banks.

“The same is true with AIG,” he said. “It was the right thing to do to step in. Here’s the problem. It’s almost like they’ve got — they’ve got a bomb strapped to them and they’ve got their hand on the trigger. You don’t want them to blow up. But you’ve got to kind of talk them, ease that finger off the trigger.”

Well, that’s simply not true.  We sent $900 million to suicide bombers.  We gave AIG over $150 billion.

180 Billion after this latest installment