Author Topic: General Patton understood Islam  (Read 3366 times)

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
General Patton understood Islam
« on: March 08, 2009, 10:44:17 AM »
Patton on Islam:

"Just finished reading the Koran—a good book and interesting." Patton had a keen eye for native customs and methods, wrote knowingly of local architecture, even rated the progress of word-of-mouth rumor in Arab country at 40-60 miles a day. In spite of his regard for the Koran he concluded: "To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. . . . Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity"

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,793941-2,00.html

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: General Patton understood Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »
Google General Pershings execution of moslem terrorists. General Pershing buried moslem terrorists with pig guts.
He let one moslem terrorist go as a witness and for 40 years there were no more attacks from moslem terrorists.
I wonder why they don't follow his example anymore...that would surely deter these moslem nazis if they knew what awaited them
as punishment.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 03:51:14 PM »
Dox,

You are so right.  I have also read about Gen. Pershing's method for dealing with Muslims.
His method isn't in operation today, because of all the cries from liberals of needing to be politically correct and affording human rights to Muslims who do not even give these rights to even their own people..

Patton and Pershing both understood exactly what Islam is all about.
We need more men like these who had an understanding of who Muslims are, what they are capable of, and how to deal with them.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »
Dox,

You are so right.  I have also read about Gen. Pershing's method for dealing with Muslims.
His method isn't in operation today, because of all the cries from liberals of needing to be politically correct and affording human rights to Muslims who do not even give these rights to even their own people..

Patton and Pershing both understood exactly what Islam is all about.
We need more men like these who had an understanding of who Muslims are, what they are capable of, and how to deal with them.

The left winged radicals who go out of their way to protect the very terrorists who kill innocent civilians should be sentenced to death themselves.
I can say this, if I had the power and means, the war on terror would have ended September 12th, 2001. People don't like nukes, fine, I would have dropped 10 billion gallons of pigs intentines and heated grease over every major islamic city in the middle east.
 I view the Left as dangerous as moslems, eliminate them or be eliminated.
G-d help us, our Countrymen won't!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »
Thankyou for reminders of a real American Hero, and Patton always said, "Make the other poor sob die for his country!"  Ain't it the truth!