Author Topic: When I recently posted something about Pastor David Wilkerson .....  (Read 649 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
..... it was apparent that some on this board had indeed heard of the man.  In follow-up to Wilkerson's recent claims of a viison from God about a coming Apocalypse in the greater New York City area, there's this story:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91296

It may all be hot gas, but I keep hearing compelling stuff about this guy Wilkerson.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: When I recently posted something about Pastor David Wilkerson .....
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »
..... it was apparent that some on this board had indeed heard of the man.  In follow-up to Wilkerson's recent claims of a viison from G-d about a coming Apocalypse in the greater New York City area, there's this story:

It may all be hot gas, but I keep hearing compelling stuff about this guy Wilkerson.

Hogwash.

pastor Manning also had "visions" and G-d "spoke to him" that Obama would lose the presidential election.
LOL

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
..... it was apparent that some on this board had indeed heard of the man.  In follow-up to Wilkerson's recent claims of a viison from G-d about a coming Apocalypse in the greater New York City area, there's this story:

Hogwash.

pastor Manning also had "visions" and G-d "spoke to him" that Obama would lose the presidential election.
LOL

No, no and NOPE.  the books "The Vision" and "Set the trumpet to thy mouth" Jew OR Christian CANNOT read these books without seeing that at LEAST 90% have happened.  David Wilkerson is a RIGHTEOUS man- a GOOD supporter of Israel AND Jews.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
Another thing; I have read Wilkersons warning, and if you dont want to believe it, thats cool.  But please! To think that blacks and minorities will NOT riot- is preposterous when there is NO $$.  So, this only takes some logic-

I am a little deeper about this though, I TRULY BELIEVE that one more HORRIBLE thing done to Israel BY America and America WILL SEE THE WRATH OF G-D.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates