Author Topic: Has Germany really changed? No! Are they still Nazis? Yes! Read for yourself.  (Read 11483 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
This is why i do not buy german stuff - even if i wasnt third generation (not genetically).
I want a bug convertible  :'( anyone got any ideas around that?

I live in Germany, I'm not anti-semmetic, You wanna cut my income because of what stupid Children think... I bet you these kiddies that this research is bassed on. Can't even point out Israel or Germany on a atlas .

Besides, It's not these idiotic kids that make the rules. It's sensible adults.

I go by the general public and not individuals.  so is the geniral public evil or not?

Well have you ever been to Germany, All your evidence is based on propaganda, It makes me sick when you call all Germans nazis, I am not Ethically German. I'm British! But you know what happened in 1933-1945. What terrible brain washing propaganda the Nazi government published. And jewish people have a right to be pissed of. But not all germans are nazis. In fact Germany is one of the only countries where having a picture of hitler on your mobile phone you could get arrested. The NPD has allot of FBI agaents in it. Bigamy was legalized for Religious groups. If a German says anything against a turkish minority, he's a nazi.... FULL STOP.

It's because of the holacaust people in Germany have no back bone. There are no choices here. It's Hitler or Dahli Lahma....

There are still many Germans who are nazis! Not all, but many many are nazis, and it is same with Hungary as not all Hungarians are nazis, but Hungary has many nazis like Germany has. NPD has 8% and that is very much.

Few months ago German nazis were in Budapest with the NPD and they were demonstrated and remembered for the Gayffen SS.  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
This is why i do not buy german stuff - even if i wasnt third generation (not genetically).

I live in Germany, I'm not anti-semmetic, You wanna cut my income because of what stupid Children think... I bet you these kiddies that this research is bassed on. Can't even point out Israel or Germany on a atlas .

I go by the general public and not individuals.  so is the geniral public evil or not?

Well have you ever been to Germany, All your evidence is based on propaganda, It makes me sick when you call all Germans nazis, I am not Ethically German. I'm British! But you know what happened in 1933-1945. What terrible brain washing propaganda the Nazi government published. And jewish people have a right to be pissed of. But not all germans are nazis. In fact Germany is one of the only countries where having a picture of hitler on your mobile phone you could get arrested. The NPD has allot of FBI agaents in it. Bigamy was legalized for Religious groups. If a German says anything against a turkish minority, he's a nazi.... FULL STOP.

It's because of the holacaust people in Germany have no back bone. There are no choices here. It's Hitler or Dahli Lahma....

There are still many Germans who are nazis! Not all, but many many are nazis, and it is same with Hungary as not all Hungarians are nazis, but Hungary has many nazis like Germany has. NPD has 8% and that is very much.

Few months ago German nazis were in Budapest with the NPD and they were demonstrated and remembered for the Gayffen SS.  >:(

The NPD doens't get 8% It gets less than 5%. If it did get 8% the German government would ban it, It would be a threat to the German constitution.

There are also Nazis in Israel, Russia, Ukrain, Any where on the Earth. And most will say Sieg Heil in German. Because that's where to Nazi party came from.

"non-whites, Jews, and Muslims living in Germany"

See, They hate every one! If they got ellected, I would get kicked out aswell.

"The NPD planned to march through Leipzig on 21 June 2006, as the 2006 World Cup was going on. The party wanted to show its support for the Iranian national football team, which was playing in Leipzig, and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. "

Oh wait, They're con artist. They have no idea who they really hate?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 04:27:33 PM by SonicSnail »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THE FOOLISH NAZIS WHEN THE THREAT AT HAND IS THE MOSLEMS.I AGREE WITH YOU PHEASANT GERMANY GIVES WELFARE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE AND IF THEY CAN FIND SOMEONE IN THE AFTERLIFE THEY WOULD GIVE THE SOUL WELFARE. ALSO DIDN'T THEY THREATEN HOME SCHOOLERS?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THE FOOLISH NAZIS WHEN THE THREAT AT HAND IS THE MOSLEMS.I AGREE WITH YOU PHEASANT GERMANY GIVES WELFARE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE AND IF THEY CAN FIND SOMEONE IN THE AFTERLIFE THEY WOULD GIVE THE SOUL WELFARE. ALSO DIDN'T THEY THREATEN HOME SCHOOLERS?

Yes, they steal their children. They use the same tactics like the bolschewik Israeli gouvernment used against the Jeminite Jews.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Yes, they steal their children. They use the same tactics like the bolschewik Israeli gouvernment used against the Jeminite Jews.
Yes the Bolsheviks love stealing little children
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer

1.  Hitler wrote Mein Kampf BEFORE he took over Germany.
2.  Hitler was VOTED IN.
3.  There where childrens games somewhat like shoots and ladders whos point of the game was to get the jews out of Germany.  I am pretty sure this game was created and played BEFORE the Holocaust started.
4.  There are still groups that have Nazi-like beliefs which have themselves been stated on this log.
5.  If you think that the Holocost and the time period around it was the only time in German history that they where Antisemitic you are dead wrong.
  • 1096 Germany
  • 1211 Frankfurt-on-Maine
  • 1221 Erfyrt
  • 1240 Austria - yes i know Germany and Austria are different counties but to Hitler and many others they are sisters.  Hitler himself was born in Austria
  • 1263 Germany - an especially interesting one because one of the parts of this was that they had to ware "the badge of shame"
  • 1298 Germany
  • 1298 Austria

Need I go on?
6. The Vilna Gaon would not let the Jews say the prayer for when you see a good king on the German king because though the prayer is almost never said for lack good kings and there for  very special he said that Germany was Amalek and there for you could not say it on him.  After seeing the holocaust can you really doubt that quite a bit of Germany is or was Amalek?

Wanna me to started on the British and what they have done?  :laugh:
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It actually were the FRENCH WHO STARTED THE HATE JEWISH MOVEMENT MANY MANY CENTURIES AGO 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
I am just glad that the BNP is not being funded by Iran...

Germany is not without hope, but the far-right in Germany is so stupid, that I doubt a real nationalism will emerge for sometime.

There is more hope in the various splits within the far-right in Austria, although I forget who the good guys are...

Keep on track guys!

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
It actually were the FRENCH WHO STARTED THE HATE JEWISH MOVEMENT MANY MANY CENTURIES AGO 

Firstly I never said who started it and secondly you are wrong.  Go learn Jewish history.  It started before the french where even settled down.  I have no idea where you even got this from.  Ever heard of Amalek and Eidom?   How about the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans,  the Byzantines? Need I go on?
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Well, the problem right now is, that most of these youths are of Muslim descent. You should know that we have class-rooms where you find 3 Germany in a class of 20 pupils! The Muslims have a percentage of about 20 to 30% in German calss rooms due to high fertility rates of Turkish and Lebanese immigrants. In Berlin many Jews take their children from public schools to put them in Jewish schools due to persecution by Arab and Turkish children. Teachers who defend them are threatend as "Jew-friends" and "Jew-ass-kisser", women even threatened with violence. The problem is that if they open their mouths to complain they are brandmarked as islamophobic and xenophobic.
They do even beat German children if they dare to wear are crucifix or if they have a Biblical name like Jakob or Ruth (there is no need for them to be Jewish).
The worst problem we have is lack of courage and fear of Muslims as they present themselves very hard and strong while anti-authoritarian all-embracing education of German parents made the German children very passive in conflicts with turkish and Arab children. They do even pay for not being attacked in schools!!!!  >:(