Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday March 22, 2009  (Read 10766 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday March 22, 2009
« on: March 14, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »
Dear Chaim, are there any Muslim countries that allow their non-Muslim workers time off on their holidays for example Christians not working on Christmas and Easter? Or Jewish workers off their hoildays?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 10:42:14 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 22,2009
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you explain what the Yesha Council does and why you oppose it?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of ghosts? Some say they are spirits visiting you with HaShem, others say they visit their loved ones? Apparently there are some Christians that believe in them. Christians used to say Holy Ghost, which was another word for Holy Spirit for the spirit of G-d. I don't know what the Jewish belief on ghosts is though. However, I suspect some have different views of what a ghost or apparition actually is? My mother's friend claimed she saw her daughter who had passed away one time, sort of as an quick apparition, she said she wasn't crazy or anything but tried to tell us her daughter was visiting her. She mentioned that if you remember your dreams about a loved one, then they came to visit you and HaShem made this possible.

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:57:21 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Each year the Senior Center that I work for runs a "Model Seder" for the participants. Many of the Seniors that attend are not Jewish and the Seder itself it run by my Director, who although is a good and righteous person, is not Jewish. I have attempted to explain that much of what she is doing is not permissible under Jewish law, but the response is always the same "it is a way to promote cultural understanding" .

What specific sections of Torah or Talmud are applicable for this situation and what might be the best way to approach this situation in the workplace?

May you and your Loved Ones be Blessed this Passover season.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 08:20:06 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 22, 2009
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 11:40:27 PM »

What are your opinions on novels such as Anne franks diary and Ellie wisel's night?
Also
During the jtf get together you were talking about a story i got to hear only the ending it involved you pulling out a gun and an old lady and a group of schvartzas, would you be kind enough to repeat it so we can all hear it, my attention was diverged at the other section of the table for a while.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 07:35:00 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:03 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think it's possible that someone could lie about being Muslim in order to get access to the black stone at Hajj time and then do something to destroy it? I don't know if this would make things worse for non-Muslims or if it would help some Muslims to abandon their evil so-called religion. Of course the person destroying the black stone would be immediately killed by the Muslim horde around them, so I don't know if it would be worth it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:47:40 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday March 22, 2009
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 01:47:15 AM »
Dear Chaim.

What are your thoughts on the country of Japan? Also what do you think of the Middle East before Islam? What are your thoughts of the year 1600s and 1700s? Go to this link http://uk.youtube.com/jorje15 this works with all countrys. Total videos 99. I'm working on my next video sometime later.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 11:15:32 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 03:26:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

As you will remember, at the time of the airing of this week's show it will be exactly a decade since the Nazi monster Bill Clinton, ys"vz (may his pancreas rot from cancer soon) began his three-month genocide against Yugoslavia. My question to you is, what "infidel" nation do you think Obama will bomb first to begin his jihad? Will he attack Serbia again or go straight for Israel? Do you think that the U.S. and NATO will commit genocide against the heroic Sinhalese? For months, the petrosheik media and the United Nazis have been accusing the Sri Lankan army of murdering hundreds or thousands of "innocent" Muslim Nazi "civilians". Do you think Obama would start a war on behalf of the Tamil Tigers (yimachs schmam vezichram) like Clinton did for the KLA (yimach schmam vezichram)?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 09:01:29 PM by C.F. »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interested in your thoughts about the Canadian Government's decision in banning British MP George Galloway from Canada because of his support of Hamas.   As well as any additional information and opinions about Galloway that come to mind.

Thanks as always,  eb22.   
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 09:35:46 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 08:16:12 PM »
Chaim,

On buses and cable cars in San Francisco, there are now large ads which say: "ISLAM - You Deserve to Know," with a website, an 800 # and the slogan, "The message of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed."

For years after 9-11, we were forced to listen to our sell-out politicians tell us that a small group of extremists had hijacked Islam.  OK, well as far as I can tell, the religion of peace has just hijacked the founding fathers of Judaism and Christianity.  Where are all the concerned voices of moderation now?

Kalman BenMenachem

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Is it permitted to work for a Muslim or get better at something significant through a Muslim to use it towards good and righteous purposes.

I guess an example is making money while working for a muslim and donating a portion to JTF. Or learning anatomy/surgery through a muslim teacher and saving Jewish lives as a result.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 03:28:49 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 12:40:00 AM »
Chaim:

May you please explain the true concept of Tikkun Olam? I think that it has been distorted by left-wing Jews.

Also, may you share with us an African-Action story?

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:12:03 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:47:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'd say an interview with Playboy would be an incredible opportunity. Even if you hate the magazine, you would be able to reach huge numbers of people with it. In terms of how destructive they have been to American society, CNN and MSNBC are both orders of magnitude more horrible of an influence than Playboy magazine - but those networks, also, reach huge numbers of people, so I would say you should accept an interview with them. Your goal needs to be first and foremost to reach as many people as possible.

You have said before that you believe that Germany and Japan will "burn in hell for all eternity" for their crimes against humanity in World War II. Do you mean that the Germans and Japanese who were alive during that time and were either active, or complicit, in those war crimes, will burn in hell - or do you mean that the entire Japanese and German people will burn in hell? Surely you don't think that Germans and Japanese born in 2009 will burn in hell because of things that happened in the 1940s? Or do you think that the whole nation is irrevocably cursed forever?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 09:44:51 PM by Trace »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 01:17:06 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Hope you are fine. How many % of the Jews support the JTF? Whats the problem of the Israeli Jews with Kahane and with the JTF?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 01:58:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

In India, If one asks an average Hindu (common man) : Do you know about the Jews? The answer is often : Yes, they were killed in the holocaust, and they also control the world and are very powerful. Can you tell me how we can educate them about the myth of "Control the world order" thing?

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who would you say are the five most fascinating individuals from any period in history (besides Rabbi Meir Kahane), and do they have any particular significance to you? If you could meet one of them (dead or alive), who would it be?

Thanks and G-d bless,
Zibby
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 11:41:50 PM by Zbikowski »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 04:47:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion on the media reaction to Hussein Obama's, yimach shmo ve-zichro, "special olympics"  comment when asked about his bowling skills?

Also why does Hashem create mentally disabled people? What is their purpose in this world?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:15:55 AM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 09:54:10 PM »
Dear Chaim

One thing I will never understand is the Jewish worship of New York City. Jews think Queens and Brooklyn that they are in the holy land with their Shuls their Kosher food. It is insane and I will never understand it. What would you do and what can we do to encourage a real Aliyah revolution. Currently New York City has the 2nd most Jews in the in the world it makes me sick. How can we push a real Aliyah revolution??

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 10:13:10 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Sometimes I watch old films from the Golden Age of Hollywood that means films from the late 1920s till the end of the 1950s. I noticed the big difference between these films and the today's ones.
At that time directors had much fewer technical possibilities so they had to concentrate on the story. Personally I think that Hollywood films at that time generally used to be much better than the current ones. I would even say that Hollywood declined in the last 40 years with a few exceptions.

Hollywood has never been a paradise but at least it was able to produce many masterpieces.

I have one possible explanation for this drop of quality. The people of Hollywood of 40 or more years ago were maybe 1 or at best 2 generations away from a religious upbringing. I think that helped many directors and screenwriters to make excellent stories in contrast to today's stupidity of violence, sex and filth.

What is your opinion on this? Why this huge decline of Hollywood?

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 02:48:25 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 02:41:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

Shouldn't we create a warrior class of the JTF? We must defence ourself.

Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thanks for your reply last week ,  sorry for my confusing username last time i made my username easier to read (Chi as in Het and yud in Hebrew). By the way ,I completely agree with you that law abiding citizens need to be armed. But sadly, with the anti gun propaganda , for the longest time until  last year I used to be terrified of gun I mean terrified of even being near one , it was your shows that made me get over it, I don’t know how to thank you Chaim, your charisma and passion really touched me..    911 is not a dial a prayer.  I cannot even understand half of what the dispatcher is mumbling sometimes! I hope it’s just because I am new (they tell me I will get used to it.) 

So my qustion is this , what is your view on the shah of Ian (Reza Pahlavi) I did hear him say some antisemetic things when mike wallace interviewed him (available on zootube) yet somepeople say he was worse than the current regime Iran has.

My parents actually come from Perisa , called the islamic Repulic of Iran now (but we are Jewish) I hear things from my parents on the shabbat table about the Ayatollah Komaini, such as he was not really Persian rather , half Indian and half British for years yet, I cannot find any of this information about his parents on line....  is the slamic Republic  trying to cover things up??? Do you know anything about this  being true ?  Thanks in advance. And I am very sorry for the long post.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 02:16:18 AM by 18chai »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 11:29:07 AM »
Chaim, with the situation of Jews being in such a critical and precarious status, an enemy in the White House and weaklings in the government in israel there is a tremendous need for a real Jewish leader to step forward.  I know you see yourself as that person and I certainly wish you success to result from all of your hard work but I was wondering if you see any real rising stars on the horizon of Jewish leadership.  I was in JDL in high school and I remember Kahane being a man of great charisma and energy. 

Looking back there are several important things I disagree with JDL on, but at the time with New York City being lawless and Jews in the Soviet Union being oppressed and Israel being under assault (although I don't think Kahane had a major impact on Israel, perhaps if he lived or was allowed to stay in the Knesset he would have) Kahane was the right man for the time.  Do you see anyone of that stature who is under the radar now who might step up.  It doesn't have to be someone you agree with 100% (since there is no such person) but someone who is strong enough to lead the Jews to stand up for ourselves.

There are certainly good people out there such as Federman, Nadia Matar, etc. but after years on the scene their impact has not been major.  Perhaps someone like Katzaleh or Ben Ari?  Some young leader of the Hilltop Youth?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,
recently Danny Danon sent a letter urging Avi Dichter to worsen the conditions of Arab terrorists being held in Israeli jails. What a ridiculous farce! No conditions could be bad enough for these filthy terrorist animals. When JTF comes to power (be'ezrat Ha'Shem it will be very soon), how will you re-design the prison system?
Kol Tuv,
Gimatria

PS two colleagues of mine recently got food poisoning after eating at an arab restaurant in boston. I warned them before they went that arabs do not wash their hands after using the restroom (and furthermore, that they wipe their behinds with their bare fingers). They harangued me for repeating "racist stereotypes", but now I think they know the extent of arab savagery.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:32:27 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 02:35:27 PM »
Dear Chaim

Please say Ymach shmo to my former classmate who is a white supremacist and a 9/11 truther. He claims that 9/11 was masterminded by Israeli lobbyists, that the pics of planes flying into buildings were from Soviet Jewish computer animators and that the IDF bombed the towers. In school he used to shout anti semitic epitaphs including during assemblies and was not punished.

I have no question this week, but I did leave you something in your pm box. Thank you Shaloom.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I heard that Obama has spent more money in the two months since his inaugeration than the United States government has spent in total since its founding.  A couple days ago, I heard that Obama has added another trillion dollars to the so-called stimulus package and perhaps most troubling is the way the government is going about getting that money.  They're simply PRINTING it!  What this means is that America could be facing inflation like Germany faced in the 1920s and early 30s.

(For those who don't know, back then people were bringing their money home in wheelbarrows.  It cost a billion Deutchmarks to buy a loaf of bread).

My question is this:  How will all of this affect the Jews?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.