Author Topic: Russell Means antisemite  (Read 717 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Russell Means antisemite
« on: March 17, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »
This is Russell means explaining that the Palestinians are the Native Americans of Israel and also talks about how supposedly the Zionist control the media which of course is not true.  There's not even a mention of the Palestinians and the 5 Arab states who tried to take over Israel in 1948.  I actually use to like this guy before this video.  Feel free to flag this account:

Part 1      Part 2
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Russell Means antisemite
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »
This is Russell means explaining that the Palestinians are the Native Americans of Israel and also talks about how supposedly the Zionist control the media which of course is not true.  There's not even a mention of the Palestinians and the 5 Arab states who tried to take over Israel in 1948.  I actually use to like this guy before this video.  Feel free to flag this account:

Part 1      Part 2

Wish i hadn't seen your post.  Well this is what happens with the non-stop brainwashing.  At least the guy had some stuff right, like when he bashed tom daschle.  In any case russle means is a hollywood pervert freak and I wouldn't be surprised if he's senile.
What a stupid piece of dirt.  He wants to downgrade Native Americans to the level of cockroach 'palestinians'?  uhhh ok. ???
aka Someone Else

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »
Means is nothing more than a domestic terrorist as far as I am concerned.

Look up Wounded Knee of the the early 70s and his "brother" Leonard Peltier...

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »
Means is nothing more than a domestic terrorist as far as I am concerned.

Look up Wounded Knee of the the early 70s and his "brother" Leonard Peltier...

free leonard! lol
aka Someone Else