Poll

Is Moon better than Monkey?

Yes.
1 (10%)
No.
0 (0%)
They're both bad because The UN (United Nazis) is evil.
6 (60%)
The same as Option 3 but at least this new one is human.
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is The Korean UN Chief Better Than Kof Annan (Cloud Monkey) Who Proceeded Him?  (Read 3150 times)

admin

UN Secretary General Won't Meet PA's Hamas Leadership

by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(IsraelNN.com) United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon arrived in Israel on Saturday for a three-day official visit, which will include meetings with Israeli and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority leaders.

On Saturday, Ki-Moon met with Defense Minister Amir Peretz. Among other pressing issues, the two discussed the efforts to obtain the release of kidnapped IDF soldiers Gilad Shalit, Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser. Shalit is being held by the Islamist Hamas faction of the PA government, and Regev and Goldwasser are being held by the Lebanese Hizbullah terrorist organization.

Ahead of the Saturday meeting with the UN Secretary General, sources in Defense Minister Peretz's office said that "Shalit's release is a precondition for any diplomatic developments [with the PA]."

Ki-Moon is scheduled to meet with PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) and other PA leaders in Ramallah on Sunday. However, during a press conference in Cairo on Saturday, the Secretary General announced that he would not meet with PA Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh. Addressing reporters following a meeting with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Ki-Moon said that he expects the new PA unity government to "live up to the expectations of the international community, for the sake of regional peace and security."

Ki-Moon will also meet with the families of missing IDF soldiers.

On Monday and Tuesday, Secretary General Ki-Moon is to meet with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, Acting President Dalia Itzik and Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres. He will also meet with the families of missing IDF soldiers Guy Hever, Zecharia Baumel, Yehuda Katz and Tzvi Feldman, as well as with the Shalit, Goldwasser and Regev families.

In addition to his many scheduled meetings, Ki-Moon will be given a helicopter tour of the security partition by a senior IDF officer, and will pay his respects at the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.

Ki-Moon's official visit to Israel and the PA is part of a regional tour the Secretary General is currently undertaking. He arrived in Israel from Egypt, following meetings in Iraq, and he will be visiting Jordan for talks with the Hashemite monarch and senior Jordanian officials on Tuesday.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 01:49:42 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyone that has read my past postings on the UN may remember that I have little use for this organization. When I first laid eyes in the new secretary general I must say I didn't think much would change. A few weeks ago however I saw Moon do an interview on one of the Sunday morning talk shows and in all honesty I must say I was impressed by what he said. He sounds reasonable and said that the UN is not on track with their mission and that major changes in policy were needed. Lets give him some time and see if he can make some positive changes. At least he admits there is a problem. Thats a start.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 07:56:51 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm not holding my breath. I voted Option 3.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Anyone that has read my past postings on the UN may remember that I have little use for this organization.

Yes but, joining the UN allows your country to have a say in what goes on. Maybe if this man starts to impose good suggestions and influences  unto the UN. There might be a marginally lesser evil emmitted then usual.

Din Rodef

It's starting to get obvious that the head of the UN is just an affirmative action "puppet" position.

Who is really making the decisions? Who has the real power? ....definately NOT some gook from Korea and definately NOT some schvartza from Uganda

If you want to know what position really makes the decisions at the UN...wait to see what position Bill Clinton gets next  ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sarah - What does being a member of the UN give us a say in.  ???
I would like clarification on that point.
I think we should roll up the red carpet we have out for them, in America, and ask them to leave.
Do you have room for them in England?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
Asians also remind of monkeys the Orugantans lol