Author Topic: Nazi Guard Deported from US to Austria  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
Nazi Guard Deported from US to Austria
« on: March 22, 2009, 12:38:14 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130535#replies

Nazi Guard Deported from US to Austria

by Maayana Miskin

(IsraelNN.com) A former Nazi guard who participated in the mass murder of Jews during World War II has been deported from the United States to Austria. The former Nazi, Josias Kumpf, had immigrated to the U.S. in 1956 and was living in the state of Wisconsin.

Investigators found that Kumpf had participated in a mass shooting in Poland in 1943. Roughly 8,000 Jews, including children, were killed in a single day. Kumpf stood guard while the victims were shot and was charged with shooting any survivors who attempted to escape.

Justice Department officials pushed for Kumpf's deportation, saying Kumpf “presided over and witnessed the torture and murder of helpless people.” Kumpf's presence assisted Nazis in perpetrating the massacre by discouraging escapees and controlling the victims, they said.

"His culpability in this atrocity does not diminish with the passage of time,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Matthew Friedrich.

Kumpf's attorneys argued that the 83-year-old had never played an active role in the atrocities. “He never laid a finger on anyone, he never shot at anyone,” said attorney Peter Rogers.

Kumpf said he was taken from his home in Yugoslavia as a 17-year-old and forced to serve as a guard. He also allegedly served as a guard at the Trawniki labor camp in Poland, at slave labor sites in France, and at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp in Germany as well as carrying out his role as a guard during the 1943 mass shooting.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi Guard Deported from US to Austria
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 12:52:17 AM »
Good riddance.
Adios.
Sayonarra.
Shalom.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I could care less how old this man is now or if he is of ill health.

Whatever, time he has left on this Earth, should be the most miserable he has ever had.
He doesn't need to see his family and/or friends.
He needs to die an old miserable wretch with pictures of Jews that he caused or watched die in every dream he has left.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 01:02:10 AM »
Forget it.  He will probably be treated like a hero when he gets back or something.  I say send the bastered to Israel and let him get the death penalty.  Read the comments on the arutz sheva page.  One is very good.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 04:36:35 AM »
Austria let this scumbag Nazi go when he arrived in Austria... I posted about this last week..

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33189.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 04:43:07 AM »
Muman,

I'm sorry.
I had not seen your previous post.

This is terrible.
There never seems to justice served in the names of those who perished at the hands of the Nazis.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 04:51:48 AM »
The Nazi guard should be killed.  I'm tired of hearing sympathy about him.  If Bin Laden was 91 years old would we forgive him?  We put bank robbers who have been on the run for 30 years back in jail yet I've heard people say that this man has changed and been nice to people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 06:48:32 AM »
The Nazi guard should be killed.  I'm tired of hearing sympathy about him.  If Bin Laden was 91 years old would we forgive him?  We put bank robbers who have been on the run for 30 years back in jail yet I've heard people say that this man has changed and been nice to people.

Too late... The Austrians say they can't charge him with anything... He killed 8000 jews in a single day... He should be murdered.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 06:54:37 AM »

Too late... The Austrians say they can't charge him with anything... He killed 8000 jews in a single day... He should be murdered.

Then they should send him to Israel.  This isn't some 17 year old who was drafted into the German army.  As far as I have heard, you had to volunteer to work in the camps. 

He should be.  I would never incite violence against anyone but he should be killed. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 07:27:51 AM »

Then they should send him to Israel.  This isn't some 17 year old who was drafted into the German army.  As far as I have heard, you had to volunteer to work in the camps. 

He should be.  I would never incite violence against anyone but he should be killed. 

Justice demands that the guilty die for their deeds. Even if he was the nicest man on the planet justice must be carried out. We are only able to ask for forgiveness from those we have wronged. All the people he wronged are dead and as a result he must be killed in order to atone for his great misdeeds.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 09:35:16 AM »
He should be executed. He should be tied up in the middle of time square and we should line up all the Jews to pelt one rock each at his helpless carcus.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »
I just found out that if he was sent to israel he would probably be set free like they did with someone else!  the spineless bleeding hearts!!! >:(

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Justice demands that the guilty die for their deeds. Even if he was the nicest man on the planet justice must be carried out. We are only able to ask for forgiveness from those we have wronged. All the people he wronged are dead and as a result he must be killed in order to atone for his great misdeeds.

I couldn't agree more.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 03:19:03 PM »
How about deporting our Nazi president to his native Indonesia?

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 04:10:36 PM »
Forget it.  He will probably be treated like a hero when he gets back or something.  I say send the bastered to Israel and let him get the death penalty.  Read the comments on the arutz sheva page.  One is very good.

I agree...

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 09:00:43 AM »
Austria let this scumbag Nazi go when he arrived in Austria... I posted about this last week..

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33189.0.html

I am sorry i didnt see your post...

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »

I hate that i can not say he is not "African American" because the damn guy is!

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »

Probably more African then American though.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 09:37:29 AM »

;D  no doubt

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »

;D  no doubt
Hi IsraeliMouse!  Glad to see you back on the forum. 
You have a great avatar!  I always meant to tell you that.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »

;D  no doubt
Hi IsraeliMouse!  Glad to see you back on the forum. 
You have a great avatar!  I always meant to tell you that.

Hi bullcat3!
Thank you very much x2 ;D

-  Rav Kahane zt''l