Author Topic: 3 California Police Officers (killed), (Black)Suspect Killed After Traffic Stop!  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
The Article Should Read: 3 California Police Officers KILLED by BLACK Suspect after traffic Stop! - We have PC Madness all over...  >:(

A man wanted for violating his parole killed three veteran police officers and gravely wounded another in two shootings Saturday, the first after a routine traffic stop and the second after a massive manhunt ended in gunfire, authorities said. The gunman was also killed.

"It's in these moments that words are extraordinarily inadequate," said Mayor Ron Dellums at a somber news conference announcing the slayings. It was the first time in the history of the Oakland Police Department that three officers were killed in the line of duty in the same day.

The violence began when two officers on motorcycles stopped a 1995 Buick sedan in east Oakland just after 1 p.m., Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason said. The driver opened fire, killing one officer and gravely wounding another.

The gunman then fled on foot, police said, leading to an intense manhunt by dozens of Oakland police, California Highway Patrol officers and Alameda County sheriff deputies. Streets were roped off and an entire area of east Oakland closed to traffic.

Around 3:30 p.m. officers got an anonymous tip that the gunman was inside a nearby apartment building. A SWAT team entered an apartment to clear and search it when the gunman opened fire, police said. Two members of the SWAT team were killed and a third was grazed by a bullet, police said.

John Hege, 41, was in grave condition.

Reached by telephone late Saturday, Hege's father, Dr. John S. Hege said, "He had an injury to his brain ... and it's not clear he can survive. ... It is a stunning thing to face, although we were always aware of the risks."

Hege, a retired physician from neighboring Piedmont, said his son loved being a policeman. He worked well with people and was an Eagle Scout. He played high school football and wrestled. He umpired and coached even as a youth, and joined the Oakland Police Department reserves.

After graduating from St, Mary's College in Moraga, Calif., he taught high school physical education for a few years in nearby Hayward before joining the police department a decade ago.

He recently became a motorcyle traffic patrol officer, Dr. Hege said, adding, "He liked excitement."

As for the slain shooting suspect, the father said, "The man was evidently terribly desperate. It is a sad story..."

Grieving officers at the police station hugged and consoled each other.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said it was a tragic day.

"All four officers dedicated their lives to public safety and selflessly worked to protect the people of Oakland," he said in a statement. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those lost, the Oakland Police Department and law enforcement officers throughout California during this difficult time."

Police said Mixon wielded two different weapons. One gun was used at the first scene and an assault rifle was used at the apartment building where he was hiding.

"(Mixon) was on parole and he had a warrant out for his arrest for violating that parole. And he was on parole for assault with a deadly weapon," said Oakland police Deputy Chief Jeffery Israel.

Police said they did not know why the officers initially stopped the suspect, but said it apparently was a routine traffic stop. Thomason said Mixon had an "extensive criminal history" and was wanted on a no-bail warrant.

People lingered at the scene of the first shooting. About 20 bystanders taunted police.

Tension between police and the community has risen steadily since the fatal shooting of unarmed 22-year-old Oscar Grant by a transit police officer at an Oakland train station on Jan. 1.

That former Bay Area Rapid Transit officer, Johannes Mehserle, has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Monday. Violent protests erupted on the streets of Oakland in the weeks after Grant's death, further inflaming tensions.

Officer deaths are nothing new in Oakland. The memorial wall in the Oakland Police headquarters shows that at least 47 officers died before Saturday. The wall shows the last officer killed in Oakland was in January of 1999.

People left four bouquets of white roses under the granite wall inside the building lobby.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510037,00.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Obama's shoot 3 cops
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Heard it on the TV news, but they of course they did not say that it was black.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Heard it on the TV news, but they of course they did not say that it was black.

Same here...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
People lingered at the scene of the first shooting. About 20 bystanders taunted police.
If any sanity prevailed in America there would be airstrikes on these G-d-forsaken schvartze hellholes. These are not American neighborhoods, but enemy-occupied territory.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
WAS THIS IN LA?

LA IS GETTING REALLY BAD....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No, Oakland, the bay area.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I saw this on the news here in California.

This occurred in Oakland.
Oakland has a serious crime probem.
And it stems from the fact, that there is a very large black population there .

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
And just think, California is about to release tens of thousands of these vile, vicious black and hispanic creatures who know only a life of crime and creating more vicitims, from prisons back onto the streets:

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSTRE5190CB20090210

But don't worry, California only has a 70% recidivism rate!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That last officer, who was gravely wounded with a brain injury, has died.  :'(

I wonder if the great success this pig had in murdering officers at all stemmed from some kind of military training. Usually these clowns can't hit the side of a barn.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Police said they did not know why the officers initially stopped the suspect, but said it apparently was a routine traffic stop. Thomason said Mixon had an "extensive criminal history" and was wanted on a no-bail warrant.

So when a black is killed, everyone goes oh no, those poor people.  When a police officer is killed, they taunt the officers.  They are mostly an evil people who when given a moment of power or prominence, misuse it and act cruely.

The best thing to do to blacks is leave them with each other and they will take care of themselves.  They can't leave their egos at the door and always end up killing each other because two arrogant beasts can't tolerate each other.  I'm so sick of the ghetto blacks and their crap.  I'm sure there have been incidents of police brutality but give me a break. How can they be happy when police who had nothing to do with that subway incident were killed?  Blacks and the media get all crazy when one of them is killed but don't give a darn when a non black is shot by the police.  You will never see blacks care about other people unless it's the Arabs getting at the Jews.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

I wonder if the great success this pig had in murdering officers at all stemmed from some kind of military training. Usually these clowns can't hit the side of a barn.

I was thinking the same thing. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
About 20 bystanders taunted police.[/b][/u]
I had already quoted that, and I said that I think those neighborhoods are occupied territory that should be cleaned out by the military, no questions asked.

JTF has previously reported on the phenomenon of black gangs enlisting in the military to get combat training. I wouldn't be surprised if this pig did a stint in the Army.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer

The lethality was from the baboons use of an assault rifle.  They are very powerful and deadly and in this case unfortunately was in the hands of this scum of the earth gibbon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, I know that, but even an assault rifle is pretty useless in the hands of someone without training. He was able to fire accurately and he knew how to ambush effectively.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

The lethality was from the baboons use of an assault rifle.  They are very powerful and deadly and in this case unfortunately was in the hands of this scum of the earth gibbon.
It will be the evil gun that gets the blame not the stupid monkey that was using it to kill innocent people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
About 20 bystanders taunted police.[/b][/u]
I had already quoted that, and I said that I think those neighborhoods are occupied territory that should be cleaned out by the military, no questions asked.

JTF has previously reported on the phenomenon of black gangs enlisting in the military to get combat training. I wouldn't be surprised if this pig did a stint in the Army.

Sorry, I didn't see that. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

It will be the evil gun that gets the blame not the stupid monkey that was using it to kill innocent people.

The media are always looking for an incident to get Americans to turn against guns.  They haven't been successful yet but they may single out a few weapons.  If anyone hasn't yet, buy some guns on Monday!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Of course. Racist society forced this man to the edge and to kill those terrible, racist police officers. He had to do it. They died because of "assault weapons", not this monster.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

The media are always looking for an incident to get Americans to turn against guns.  They haven't been successful yet but they may single out a few weapons.  If anyone hasn't yet, buy some guns on Monday!
It was funny to read the last part of your post. I was just looking around on Able Ammo and on Cabela's Ammunition.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He only used an assault rifle during his final standoff. The first two cops were killed with a regular pistol.

I would not be surprised if he had some military skills.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He only used an assault rifle during his final standoff. The first two cops were killed with a regular pistol.

I can see the first two cops being taken by surprise but the last stand off should not have ended in a police fatality. The cops  should have made a swiss cheese out of the filthy monkey.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

It was funny to read the last part of your post. I was just looking around on Able Ammo and on Cabela's Ammunition.

Cabela's is great!
We can still buy silencers here and .50 calibers.  The ability to do that will be long gone one day.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

I can see the first two cops being taken by surprise but the last stand off should not have ended in a police fatality. The cops  should have made a swiss cheese out of the filthy monkey.

Incompetence is rampant in American society and the workplace.  Who trained them is a question too.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
The fourth officer was declared dead just recently..... :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל