Author Topic: How would you free Gilad Shalit?  (Read 718 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
How would you free Gilad Shalit?
« on: March 23, 2009, 04:39:33 AM »
It seems "negotiations" went sour after the muzlimnaziterrorist taqiyya spouters decided they'd had enough "negotiations."

So how would JTF handle the situation?
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: How would you free Gilad Shalit?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 04:44:14 AM »
By the way, here are some of the muzlimnaziterrorists who are enjoying life in Israeli prisons.  They may even be released to murder more Israelis.
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »
My own version of the ten plagues (one at a time):

1.  No electricity
2.  No imports
3.  Noone goes in, noone goes out
4.  propaganda flyers
5.  broadcasting the execution of arab prisoners
6.  ?
7.  ?
8.  ?
9.  ?
10.  Covert, targetted assassination

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »
My own version of the ten plagues (one at a time):

1.  No electricity
2.  No imports
3.  Noone goes in, noone goes out
4.  propaganda flyers
5.  broadcasting the execution of arab prisoners
6.  ?
7.  ?
8.  ?
9.  ?
10.  Covert, targetted assassination

:-X I like #6-9 the best ; )
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 03:03:03 PM »
I have mixed feelings about Gilad's situation.

It is very difficult for me to believe that he is still alive and well.
In my mind it impossible for me to fathom that the terrorists have kept this young man alive for more than 1000 plus days.

From most historical accounts of terrorists kidnapping Jews, especially Jewish soldiers, it is, for me, impossible to believe he is still alive.

The only way, I would even consider to negotiate with anyone for Gilad's release, is if there was a viable proof of life from him.  Not some doctored video or note, that could be created to suit the terrorists' agenda.

Maybe, if they let a well-known reporter, journalist, or humanitarian actually meet with Gilad and see with their own eyes if this soldier is alive and well.

I'm tired of seeing the Israeli Government releasing extremely dangerous terrorists from prison, and in return, the terrorists return a couple of body bags without even the entire remains of their victims in those bags.

So, other than that, the only option Muslim terrorists understand in negotiating is death.
I would negotiate either release Gilad or the prisons will start to execute a terrorist everyday, until they decide to produce Gilad.

But, releasing terrorist prisoners from Israeli prisons would not even be an option on the negotiating table.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
I have mixed feelings about Gilad's situation.

It is very difficult for me to believe that he is still alive and well.
In my mind it impossible for me to fathom that the terrorists have kept this young man alive for more than 1000 plus days.

From most historical accounts of terrorists kidnapping Jews, especially Jewish soldiers, it is, for me, impossible to believe he is still alive.

The only way, I would even consider to negotiate with anyone for Gilad's release, is if there was a viable proof of life from him.  Not some doctored video or note, that could be created to suit the terrorists' agenda.

Maybe, if they let a well-known reporter, journalist, or humanitarian actually meet with Gilad and see with their own eyes if this soldier is alive and well.

I'm tired of seeing the Israeli Government releasing extremely dangerous terrorists from prison, and in return, the terrorists return a couple of body bags without even the entire remains of their victims in those bags.

So, other than that, the only option Muslim terrorists understand in negotiating is death.
I would negotiate either release Gilad or the prisons will start to execute a terrorist everyday, until they decide to produce Gilad.

But, releasing terrorist prisoners from Israeli prisons would not even be an option on the negotiating table.

It is likely that he has been murdered (G-d forbid).  The arabs have to learn that it is not worth their while to attack or kidnap soldiers.  I would be happy to teach them this lesson.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »
zachor,

That's the main reason that I feel there is no reason to negotiate for Gilad's release.
I am leaning more to the fact that he most likely is not alive.
Yes, it is a horrible thought and G-d forbid this is his fate; but these terrorists are animals and do not place value on life, especially Jewish lives.

And, I just don't see how it is equitable for Israel to release the most dangerous terrorists from prison, especially when the terrorists don't negotiate for one or two, but for several hundred.

In return, not swapping live victims. 
Also, the freed terrorists become heroes and start plotting Jewish deaths again, as soon as they get out of prison.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »
By kidnapping and killing a random Fakestinian daily.

But we all know the self-hating Israelis would never "have the stomach for that."  >:( :'(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 07:27:13 PM »
I like nepalm. Cook these animals! Oh and Israel: No leaflets or phone calls please. This is war. GAS THE ARABS! ALL OF THEM, THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »
If Israel would tell Hamas and Fatah that they will kill all the terrorist Arab prisoners in Israeli jails unless Gilad is returned alive and unharmed. Maybe this will make the barbarian cockroaches understand the gravity of the situation. And I believe gas or burning all the 1001 arabs would make a great demonstration of Israels desire to eradicate the enemy.

It is folly to release 1001 arab murderers just to get the body of a Jew back. It is one of the worst chillul hashems imaginable. We all know that one Jewish life is worth more than 10,000 arab scum but only if he is alive. We should return all arabs in body bags...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 01:41:04 AM »
If Israel would tell Hamas and Fatah that they will kill all the terrorist Arab prisoners in Israeli jails unless Gilad is returned alive and unharmed. Maybe this will make the barbarian cockroaches understand the gravity of the situation. And I believe gas or burning all the 1001 arabs would make a great demonstration of Israels desire to eradicate the enemy.

It is folly to release 1001 arab murderers just to get the body of a Jew back. It is one of the worst chillul hashems imaginable. We all know that one Jewish life is worth more than 10,000 arab scum but only if he is alive. We should return all arabs in body bags...

I can't say it any better than that Muman, so I won't even try.  Trading live terrorists for corpses...I can't imagine a greater expression of self-loathing.