Author Topic: Cancerous muslim apes rape french women  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Cancerous muslim apes rape french women
« on: March 24, 2009, 04:54:01 AM »
France: grouprape as a means in the 'cultural battle'

You need to have the right skincolour, ethnicity or faith before politicians and media pay attention to victims of crime. In France it is no different than in the Netherlands. Let us look at the little city Bourget in the department Seine-Saint-Denis, northeast of Paris.
It is there that immigrated fellow-citizens have established through extortion, robbery, theft and grouprapes that in 'their' neighbourhoods, pork, for example, is no longer sold.

And the ethnical French experience interesting cultural traits. For over 30 years the French lady Marie-Neige Sardin owns a bookstore in the living area Bourget where mostly muslim immigrants live. For 25 years everything went well but in the last 5 years she frequently gets attacked by immigrants in her shop: whole groups of immigrants have raped her in her shop in broad daylight.
They sprinkle acid on her hands (a means to take away a womans dignity in islamic culture), beat her, threaten her. The police do not deny that Marie-Neige Sardin again and again get attacked in her shop by immigrants. They do not deny that she got raped by many fellow-citizens. But no one from the politicians and the police helps her. She's got the wrong skincolour, nót the wrong cultural background - she is at the wrong place in her country of birth. She even performed a 60 day hunger strike in 2006.

Ever since, nothing has changed. Because journalists and politicians have 'understanding' for the demands of the immigrants in Bourget: the woman should delete the 'bad literature' from her shop. Meaning the works of Balzac and Proust. Frankly, the best thing she could do 'in name of islam', is close the entire shop. All knowledge, literature from their point of view must be in coherence with islam. And this 'bad' woman is selling un-islamic literature.
And the French magazines she sells portray halfnaked women. That is why the immigrated fellow-citizens hate her. And just like the butchers, that used to sell pork in Bourget, they will robb, beat and humiliate her just as long untill she gives up.

Journalists say that the woman is now talking 'racist' about the immigrants, who constantly attack her. They do not seem to understand that the woman is furious and simply won't give up. A few surrounding neighbours help the woman when she gets attacked by these youth-terrorists from North-African descent. But most simply look the other way. Very seldom do French journalists report on women like Marie-Neige Sardin. About a month ago Novopress published a 17 minute interview with her. (http://fr.novopress.info/?p=15434)

Source: www.akte-islam.de

Someone give me an AK47, 3 week food supply and I'll help her out.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Cancerous muslim apes rape french women
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 05:51:12 AM »
Terrible, this Muslims are totally different from all other creatures on this planet.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »
THESE ANIMALS CANNOT LIVE AMONGST OTHER ANIMALS THEY CAN ONLY LIVE WITH SNAKES A SCORPIONS.TILL A EUROPEAN OFFICIALS WIFE OR DAUGHTER IS GANG RAPED BY THESE RODENTS NOTHING WILL BE DONE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »
THESE ANIMALS CANNOT LIVE AMONGST OTHER ANIMALS THEY CAN ONLY LIVE WITH SNAKES A SCORPIONS.TILL A EUROPEAN OFFICIALS WIFE OR DAUGHTER IS GANG RAPED BY THESE RODENTS NOTHING WILL BE DONE

True, this quranimals are a case for the ratter not the judge.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »
This wouldn't be happening if there were any real men there to explain it to the beasts.  But, then again, this is France so I guess I expect too much.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 04:45:03 PM »

Even the snakes and scorpions find them disgusting.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 11:15:00 AM »
I'm sorry, but this situation really bothers me.
I am not a super emotional person.

But, I feel just terrible for this poor woman.
It is literally breaking my heart.
How can no one stand up for the crimes and abuses committed against this poor woman.

Does no one care?  Are these Muslim animals better than her, so she is unimportant?
I don't get it.  It is really affecting me.

How can it be that a woman who has been in business for many years be literally ignored?
These Muslims are evil to their very core.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »
Doesn't surprise me at all, in Israel the situation is even worse  >:(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »
May Hashem protect her and kill all the filth in the world.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 11:51:00 AM »
Hawk,

I know how bad it is in Israel and other countries, but non theless, it still hurts me and kills me.

Maybe, I am an emotional woman regarding these violations.
I just feel so bad.
I don't know how to accept this.

I am sorry for my rant.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 12:36:54 PM »
I am not surprised...I hope first Gaza and Iran and all muslim countries will be deleted from the map.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.