Author Topic: Zbikowski's JTF video channel  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Zbikowski's JTF video channel
« on: March 25, 2009, 01:56:43 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/Zibby4JTF

Okay, I've been getting videos up. I created this channel less than 48 hrs ago and I already have 2 HONORS. But that is because I made my account a "reporter" account. Rate the videos, subscribe, friend me, favorite them whatever.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Zbikowski's JTF video channel
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »
done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:44:53 PM »
ok- i got it too. I WISH Chaim- please HELP me get on YOUTUBE.  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »
Great
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 11:29:01 PM »
wow, im amazed at all the negative and anti-semitic comments im getting. especially by Iranians ;D
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 07:44:58 AM »
Upon signing in to zootube this morning to combat the negative comments from Islamofacists and globalized self-hating Whites and Jews that belong to Peace Now that would love to disintigrate to Iranian nuclear weapons. Some people must have flagged the videos as being "copywrited" because I had all these notices on the "My Videos" page. Also, three of my videos are "blocked in some countries."

ATTENTION
The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

Rabbi Meir Kahane - (Zibby4JTF)
Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.

For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.

On the brightside, it was nice reading praise by the viewers for Chaim and JTF.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 11:07:44 PM »
Nice channel you have! Yeah, I got one of those strikes against me too. The damn muzzies are flagging us for sure....... >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
Supposedly, my videos are banned from being viewed in Israel. Someone left a comment saying that they can't access them in Israel.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 04:56:28 AM »

THANK YOU brother Zbikowski for your marvellous efforts on Zootube!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »
Supposedly, my videos are banned from being viewed in Israel. Someone left a comment saying that they can't access them in Israel.

Are you here in the United States or another country? I can't see why you'd be banned there, what a shame!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »
Are you here in the United States or another country? I can't see why you'd be banned there, what a shame!
Some of the videos are banned in the Muslim Bolshevik Republic of Iran. Where about 1/2 of my negative feedback comes from. I shouldnt be banned in the US.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 07:16:28 AM »
Some of the videos are banned in the Muslim Bolshevik Republic of Iran. Where about 1/2 of my negative feedback comes from. I shouldnt be banned in the US.

Iran will ban youtube videos they don't like so will China
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03