Author Topic: Myspce and the like  (Read 2685 times)

Offline WhereIzPaPa

• New JTFer
Myspce and the like
« on: March 26, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »
Like Youtube, There is a great way to rech out to the youth of this country via creating a JTF myspace account. You can reach out to millions of youth that way. There is also friendster and facebook. I dont know why it hsnt ben done. I would be more than happy to do so.

Israel

Re: Myspce and the like
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »
There is a JTF on myspace, though I don't know if it is active in reaching people. I know with my personal profile I have recruited lots of people to various pro Israel events.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »
There is a JTF on myspace, though I don't know if it is active in reaching people. I know with my personal profile I have recruited lots of people to various pro Israel events.
I post on jtf myspace
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 02:41:53 PM »
There already is a JTF MySpace and a JTF Facebook.

The MySpace address is: http://www.myspace.com/JewishTaskForce

The FaceBook address is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2223583863

There are usually about 5 people who add JTF as a friend every week. And this is without solicitations. I know, I know. I should be sending out invites and posting bulletins and messaging people, but I'm more involved with YouTube right now.

The Facebook group was started by an Israeli named Yaad G. The group only has around 70 members. There is no excuse for this. Facebook is now open to the public. Anybody can join. It's not just for college and high school students. I've seen pro-Israel groups with over tens of thousands of members.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:27:19 PM »