Author Topic: Nazi devil Demjanuk will get welfare from the taxpayer  (Read 735 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nazi devil Demjanuk will get welfare from the taxpayer
« on: March 26, 2009, 06:38:13 AM »
Basically the lawyer of Demjanuk states, that this Nazi-animal should get welfare by the German taxpayer until he dies.

His (Demjanuk) German lawyer Günther Maull said BILD: Only because of the fact that the Americans think that Mr. Demjanuk is able to travel,  this doesn't mean, that he is fit to stand trial. If the process fails because of this, Demjanuk can not be deported, because he has no citizenship. It follows, that the German taxpayer has to pay welfare for him until he dies.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/03/26/demjanjuk-ivan-der-schreckliche/hartz-4-fuer-nazi-verbrecher.html

Yes welfare is so sweet. At least he is then in the "good company" of lots of quranimals. In my bolschewik country the taxpayer has to pay even for the devil himself.  >:( >:( >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Nazi devil Demjanuk will get welfare from the taxpayer
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 06:40:29 AM »
Basically the lawyer of Demjanuk states, that this Nazi-animal should get welfare by the German taxpayer until he dies.

His (Demjanuk) German lawyer Günther Maull said BILD: Only because of the fact that the Americans think that Mr. Demjanuk is able to travel,  this doesn't mean, that he is fit to stand trial. If the process fails because of this, Demjanuk can not be deported, because he has no citizenship. It follows, that the German taxpayer has to pay welfare for him until he dies.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/03/26/demjanjuk-ivan-der-schreckliche/hartz-4-fuer-nazi-verbrecher.html

Yes welfare is so sweet. At least he is then in the "good company" of lots of quranimals. In my bolschewik country the taxpayer has to pay even for the devil himself.  >:( >:( >:(
EVERYONE IN GERMANY GETS WELFARE :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 06:41:50 AM »
Yes Mord, verbatim everyone.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 06:47:50 AM »
No wonder the animals like to invade Germany
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 07:11:56 AM »

This is the main cause.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 07:19:25 AM »

This is the main cause.
Is there any part of Germany where no animals reside? or which state in Germany has the least

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »
They are everywhere. Perhaps in some eastern counties and in rural areas are less.