Author Topic: Black criminal who killed four police officers hailed as hero in Oakland  (Read 2506 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/03/26/2009-03-26_calling_him_a_true_hero_mourners_hold_vi.html

Calling him a 'true hero', mourners hold vigil for suspected Oakland cop killer Lovelle Mixon
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 2:12 PM

OAKLAND, Calif. - As the city prepares for a massive public funeral for four police officers slain in the line of duty, dozens took to the streets in a show of support for the man authorities say was their killer.

Organized by International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, the march Wednesday evening took participants near a police substation within sight of the two locations where Lovelle Mixon allegedly shot the veteran officers before being slain himself.

Loved ones and supporters walked through the streets chanting, "OPD you can't hide, we charge you with genocide!" There were no officers patrolling the march route.

"I don't condone what he did, but it's bringing to light the frustrations between the community and the police," said Uhuru Movement member Kihad Deen. "This gives people a chance to speak their minds."

Mixon's cousin, Dolores Darnell, 26, addressed the small crowd, calling him "a true hero, a soldier."

"This is the real Lovelle," she said, holding a picture of a smiling Mixon with his wife. "We do apologize for what he did to the officers' families. But he's not a monster."

Authorities say a day before the shooting the 26-year-old fugitive parolee was linked by DNA to the February rape of a 12-year-old girl who was dragged off the street at gunpoint.

The event took place a day after a city-sponsored gathering drew about 1,000 people to the crime scene to honor the slain officers: Sgt. Mark Dunakin, 40; John Hege, 41; Sgt. Ervin Romans, 43; and Sgt. Daniel Sakai, 35.

Police said Hege and Dunakin were gunned down Saturday when the two motorcycle officers pulled over Mixon. In a manhunt that followed, Romans and Sakai died when the city's SWAT team stormed an apartment where Mixon was hiding. Mixon also died in the gunfire.

Speaking at the event honoring the officers Tuesday night, Acting Police Chief Howard Jordan said the department was being sustained by an outpouring of public sympathy that included flowers, food, donations for the officers' families and more than 3,000 e-mails, cards and calls.

"It speaks volumes for us. To see so many people here today, in the very same community we lost four officers, means so much to us," Jordan said, noting that the condolences have far exceeded any hints of criticism. "We're going to get through this, with the support of our families and with the support of you, the community."

Meanwhile, the state inspector general said Wednesday that Mixon was properly monitored by corrections officials after he was released from prison in November. Mixon was wanted on a parole violation when the shootings happened, although it is not yet known whether that was the reason Hege and Dunakin pulled him over on Saturday afternoon.

Sgt. Dom Arotzarena, president of the Oakland Police Officers Association, said Wednesday that the rank-and-file is trying to cope with the tragedy while preparing for a public funeral Friday that is expected to fill the arena where the Golden State Warriors play.

"Everyone is devastated," Arotzarena said. "Everyone is trying to seek answers to it all, including, 'Why did this happen?'

"Our reaction is no different than anyone else."

According to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, 133 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty in 2008, a 27 percent decrease from year before and the lowest annual total since 1960.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
This just makes me sick..... >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Can somebody please tell me why a couple B52s with daisycutters haven't been deployed to go over urban Oakland?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Can somebody please tell me why a couple B52s with daisycutters haven't been deployed to go over urban Oakland?

Spot on. Can we send a few over a couple of choice spots in upstate NY and Michigan?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Those who stand with the criminal are criminals themselves. All should be investigated and whomever is suspicious should be picked up to remove the rubbish from the street. Oakland is a beautiful city and it is a shame that these vermin pollute it. I would use a neutron bomb to kill all the waste material and keep the beautiful city.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Hero?? for what? He is a bastard killer...EYE FOR EYE >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
"I don't condone what he did, but it's bringing to light the frustrations between the community and the police," said Uhuru Movement member Kihad Deen. "This gives people a chance to speak their minds."

he sounds to me like one of those black muslims

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

he sounds to me like one of those black muslims
Four police had to die so the planet of the apes can speak their so called minds...... Remarkable ???
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
I think we're even and I speak for everyone here that

we hold the same exact feelings of hailing as heroes the police officers who killed

Sean bell and beat Rodney king as heroes.

It's a win win situation they have their heroes we have ours.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
(Spit,Spit)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
I lived in Berkeley close to Oakland....It's a sewer

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This is truly a tragedy. It's sad that their are so many shvartzas in America now. I really feel that this country is finished. Look at how all the beasts voted in the shvartza muslim to the presidency. If hussein was not in the "white house" he would of been there taunting the police.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Lovelle? Seriously that was his name?  :::D

I can see some black out there saying "Don't be hatin' on Lovelle, he be a hero n'sheet, nomesayin?"

What absolute scum these people are. They need to all be locked up and shipped to Liberia.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I think we're even and I speak for everyone here that

we hold the same exact feelings of hailing as heroes the police officers who killed

Sean bell and beat Rodney king as heroes.

It's a win win situation they have their heroes we have ours.

No I have to disagree. Because bell tried to run the cops down with his car and he was drunk. And the situation with rodney king i was too young to remember

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Lovelle? Seriously that was his name?  :::D

I can see some black out there saying "Don't be hatin' on Lovelle, he be a hero n'sheet, nomesayin?"

What absolute scum these people are. They need to all be locked up and shipped to Liberia.

:::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is truly a tragedy. It's sad that their are so many shvartzas in America now. I really feel that this country is finished. Look at how all the beasts voted in the shvartza muslim to the presidency. If hussein was not in the "white house" he would of been there taunting the police.

DownwithIslam, most of the beasts that voted the Muzzie pig into the Oral Office were white.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

DownwithIslam, most of the beasts that voted the Muzzie pig into the Oral Office were white.

That's true.  We can't forget about the tens of millions of white leftists with big glasses, north face jackets who walk the dog in the morning.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
and the black messenger bags... :P

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Honestly, I cannot imagine why any white or Asian would serve as a cop in a majority black city.  Had those officers not been killed, the black ministers of Oakand would be leading marches to demand 'justice' for this perv-perp's death.

I'd rather take my chances as a footsoldier in Afghanistan.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Just drop poison gas on Oakland and get it over with.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
How many blacks live in the US?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
About 33 million ...33million too many
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
You mean 32,999,999 too many. I saw this one black chick in Chicago once....she was hot!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
You mean 32,999,999 too many. I saw this one black chick in Chicago once....she was hot!

'hott"?

Are you out of your mind?

Pubic hair and monkey features like that is hott?

i don't even see how they themselves manage to reproduce with these ugly women.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Just me maybe but there is a huge difference in the Ethiopian blacks who are good Christians and the American blacks.  Almost every Ethiopian Christian has a business or is going to school.  The women usually don't act like sluts like the American black women who are mostly a mess.